Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

That looks like a plant in a thread called Purple Kush. Almost identical.
The bud this came from was so purple it looked black. The seeds are black as well. I was thinking something from south east asia. Thai, Vietnam Black. Strain. Of course it could be south west asia.

Do more things like this. Looks like your using s different lighting to take the picture and is making the trichs pop!

Thanks Killerbudz! :high-five:
I'm just using the automatic white balance setting when taking flower photos under my H.P.S. lamps which somewhat adds a slight purplish effect to the background & I can than edit if need be with a dash of green tint in my I-Photo program to adjust the color a bit.

That's something I thought about abit back, marketing pollen,,,, Pollen in the mail.... I know times I wood've tried using it..........
I would be all over that! If I could just buy top-notch pollen to knock my ladies up. Hell yeah!

Now we need to come up with a clever name that makes it seem like a sperm bank and makes all stoners laugh :rofl:
I've heard rumors of a brothel over in Thailand named the "shoot & skoot" Bwahaha! Obviously, I never went looking when I was over there..... ha!

Chin chin
20180725_015642.jpg
20180725_020542.jpg

I've heard rumors of a brothel over in Thailand named the "shoot & skoot" Bwahaha! Obviously, I never went looking when I was over there..... ha!

Theres a bar/tackle shop in Shasta Ca. Thats called the Bass Hole. Always liked that.

My creation, FireOG x Bagseed (lemon Thai)? I think,,lol, have 5,000+ seeds of this, going to get it tested for genetics maping down the road. TM here soon, going to create fem seeds, have 2 clones going now for it.

day 82 from seed, Day 58 flower, mid flush, Cola as big as a can, had PH issues early, these were 12/12 from seed, 250watts COBs Luminus,

The vegging ones were transplanted from solo 2 weeks ago, Going to scrogg, and flip in 3 weeks,

Back
Top Bottom