Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

A Blast from the past. Originally posted 7/14/14. Beautiful flowers CareStaker:thumb:

some recent, some past....just dumping some favorites :circle-of-love:

IMAG2278.jpg
IMAG2265.jpg
IMAG4793.jpg
IMAG4951.jpg
IMAG5245.jpg
IMAG5780.jpg
IMAG6058.jpg
IMAG6237.jpg
IMAG6250.jpg
IMAG63701.jpg
IMAG64081.jpg
IMAG64351.jpg
IMAG6486.jpg
IMAG6545.jpg

39 days in flower, Is this even Fire OG? pinched off top of a bud, ( bud swell attempt experiment), smelled like Vapor rub, and smells like dog food in the tent, lol.. Checked trics and all cloudy, and few amber already. Alot of cal swell just last 2 days, and even noticed 2 possible seeds, or huge swelled, dont know, but sure looks like a seeds to me. Alot of small buds, think had light to close early on. might to go DWC after this one. not sure about this kindsoil stuff. The whole dry out and water thing didnt seem to work well for her thats for sure. As far as Fire OG, was told it was, out of a bag that was supposedly Fire OG. *shruggs. Going to be Coconut oil for coffee in the morning anyways. Any input fellas? Let me know, lol, thanks

d21.png

d31.png

Hey Twox, Yeah, I do smoke, but dont really enjoy it due to the whole inhale thing, lol.. sounds funny, I know. I just would rather throw in a 1/2 tsp in the morning with my coffee and be good for awhile. Looking for the more health benefits of it all, but also taking care of my tone sensitivity. I have problems with low frequency noises like motorcycles and dumptrucks and trains and dogs. 10 htz actually to me is like finger nails on a chalk board. This helps tremendously. I put in headphones with thunderstorm noise, just to block it out, and can STILL FEEL the noise. This stuff kinda draws my audible focus away and tones down things for me. been like this for 35 years bro,
Its called Misophonia, doc tryed giving me pycho pills, and took them for 4 days, threw them away.

What's up Mayne... glade to here you found something that works for you besides pharmaceuticals with horrible side effects.. and that sh!t is legal world wide.... disgusting. A friend of mine took something similar, forgot she took the pill and took another and she ended up having a seizure in the middle of a restaurant that evening. I still have a lot of ill feelings for the "Doctor" who prescribed this poison..

The tone sensitivity sounds ruff. Mine only kicks in when it's silent but the beautiful symphony of fans in my grow tent helps me sleep...

Organic greenhouse grown Silver Fox (Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist x Grand Daddy Purple):

DSC0097911.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

What's up Mayne... glade to here you found something that works for you besides pharmaceuticals with horrible side effects.. and that sh!t is legal world wide.... disgusting. A friend of mine took something similar, forgot she took the pill and took another and she ended up having a seizure in the middle of a restaurant that evening. I still have a lot of ill feelings for the "Doctor" who prescribed this poison..

The tone sensitivity sounds ruff. Mine only kicks in when it's silent but the beautiful symphony of fans in my grow tent helps me sleep...

Thanks Twox, Man, I dont mess with pills. Wont even take a headache pill until its unbearable. The true gateway drug, pain relievers.
The noise, I cant even be around gum chewers. It was the reason I quit high school late in 9th grade. To many gum chewers and hard soled shoes. But Im at the point, I cant even look at peoples mouth moving from it, or eating. Restaurants are fun, have to look down, with earplugs in. " Sir, what would you like", UMMMMMMM, I'LL TAKE THE FAJITA PLATTER AND""""""""""., LOL.. Now, the wife orders for me so Im not yellin it. But its a bad problem for me. Cereal, chips, anything that crunches, i cant be around. No one understands it tho, Doctor wise anyways. Movies, out of the question, dang animals there.lol..

ok, sorry for the ramblin in Photos, lol..

Back
Top Bottom