Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Getting ready for 420.. :)

20170417_181226.jpg

Thats some sick ass buddage Twox,, might be kind of hard to keep a joint of that burning.. Keepem Green

I wonder if anyone else has had this happen to their plants.. This is that Jack Herer I just posted afew pictures back at about 9+ weeks,, and these knuckles' as I call them, grew every place I topped it. I mean they got pretty big;

jh215.jpg

Keepem Green

I wonder if anyone else has had this happen to their plants.. This is that Jack Herer I just posted afew pictures back at about 9+ weeks,, and these knuckles' as I call them, grew every place I topped it. I mean they got pretty big;

jh215.jpg

Keepem Green
Ive had the same thing happen from time to time lol pretty cool though eh? Lol

That's kinda crazy.. Looks like mushrooms. Seems like a great junction for your buds, I bet they loved it. Makes me wonder how she would react to super cropping. She would probably develop some mean nuckles at the bend.. Looks like a great characteristic for a breeding project too..:thumb:

I snapped my jack herers neck doing LST and you should have seen the lump it left to heal itself. Was 4 times the size of the rest of the stem. Was wonderful, minus the fact it was an auto and brutally reduced the yield.

Electro, I love the color... A background like that has possibilities.... Beautiful shot... I have acouple I'd like to throw up.. It's a Blue Dream variant... Blue Dream is a easy to grow plant,, that produces BIG buds.. And is easy to grow.. Just give her dirt,, and space.. Here's what I have coming out.. She's a beaut;

bd326.jpg

bd233.jpg

bd146.jpg

bd99.jpg

Besides being a good yield,,, she is pretty... This one has 3 maybe 4 more days to go... Keepem Green

Electro, I love the color... A background like that has possibilities.... Beautiful shot... I have acouple I'd like to throw up.. It's a Blue Dream variant... Blue Dream is a easy to grow plant,, that produces BIG buds.. And is easy to grow.. Just give her dirt,, and space.. Here's what I have coming out.. She's a beaut;

bd326.jpg

bd233.jpg

bd146.jpg

bd99.jpg

Besides being a good yield,,, she is pretty... This one has 3 maybe 4 more days to go... Keepem Green
Hey Norcali if you don't mind me asking, who carries b&j seeds. I just did a search with no luck

BTW B&J's is just Bill and Janets gardens. Not a seed manufacturer,,, but just our little garden is all.. Thanks and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom