Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Dinachem

MG31c_CD_bud_6w_1.jpg

MG31c_CD_bud_6w_3.jpg

WW 6 weeks

MG31c_WW_bud_6_b4.jpg

MG31c_WW_bud_6_b3.jpg

MG31c_WW_bud_6_b2.jpg

Very nice pictures.. I just wanted to commit on the plant abuse picture,, way back before anyways to share idea about ways to grow,, my mentor' use to take razor blades and cut almost halfway thru the mainstem and leave it in there.. Thoughts was a plant being wounded wood produce more in the form of resin to repair the wound, which was nonrepairable, and wood spread to the tops.. I can't call it.. That mainstem is your plants drinking staw. But I've had so many bigger plants split in half, tied back together with some old pantyhose and you couldn't tell she was damaged.. Had others that even supercropping hurt bud production.. I don't think I'd mutilate my girls myself.. But the theroy has been around since atleast 73'. Another I see and practice myself is spanking your plants.. My homie swears by using a rolled up newspaper and hits the mainstem at night on our outdoor girls.. Hey alittle stimulation can't be a bad thing.. Wind bends a plant,, and just like a wieghtlifter tears muscle, wind tears plant cells.. And 'with alittle calcium, they grow back stronger.. Just me babbling here''

Keepem Green

Never heard of jamming a stick into your stem in the last few days, seems kind of silly if you ask me. Wouldn't you only be stressing the plant and most likely causing it to hermie up?

Well if you don't have something to separate the two split pieces it won't really do much you have to spread them apart so they don't touch that's why there's a popsicle stick holding them apart. but make sure to tie a zip tie on top and bottom where you going to split, to make sure it doesn't spread up the whole stem I didn't do my split very big but you typically want an inch or so when you do it. This was advise on an email from Robert Bergman
420-magazine-mobile1879911431.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1901318642.jpg

Want using a zip tie cause a girdling effect on the plant?
I have never heard of the technique.

GR

Never heard of jamming a stick into your stem in the last few days, seems kind of silly if you ask me. Wouldn't you only be stressing the plant and most likely causing it to hermie up?

I don't believe a plant is going to hermie in the last few days before you chop her down. But I guess anything is possible. this is the link. How To Grow Huge Marijuana Buds - 7 Tips

That ww doesn't like the N too much bro. I've grown it a couple times. Beautiful otherwise :)

I'm not sure it liked the bottom watering pot either.
The last 2 feedings have been top down and it seems to have slowed the fading a bit.

She might also do better with chemical nutes. The guy I got the clones from uses chemicals and his plants are always the nicest looking, but the stuff never burns right and tastes bad. I had to tell him to at least start to flush them.

Electric Avenue getting closer. All the trichs are milky and she's starting to swell as she sucks the green out of those fans. :)
I forgot to check the date again but I think this will end up around a 9-10 week from seed run which will break her previous record.
Electric_Avenue2.jpg

Now for some unnatural yellow :laughtwo: the over zealously fed Dark Angel x Permafrost was sprouted at the same time and has an easy 2-3 weeks left. She'll be on a water only diet from here out. She's definitely got the Dark Angel "I don't like a lot of nutes" attitude lol.
Dark_Angel_x_Permafrost2.jpg

:Namaste:

Electric Avenue getting closer. All the trichs are milky and she's starting to swell as she sucks the green out of those fans. :)
I forgot to check the date again but I think this will end up around a 9-10 week from seed run which will break her previous record.
Electric_Avenue2.jpg

Now for some unnatural yellow :laughtwo: the over zealously fed Dark Angel x Permafrost was sprouted at the same time and has an easy 2-3 weeks left. She'll be on a water only diet from here out. She's definitely got the Dark Angel "I don't like a lot of nutes" attitude lol.
Dark_Angel_x_Permafrost2.jpg

:Namaste:
The shape, the colors... Gorgeous!

20170330_050452.jpg
20170330_050442.jpg
20170330_050433.jpg
20170325_170211.jpg

High brix snake venom, citral flo, lemon og and moonshine ghost train. All these buds will be washed without question. I refuse to smoke anything that wasn't :)
It's funny you know?

Ladies grown in hi-brix are really distinguished from the rest in color, leaf shape, and the trich's that coating the plants all over!

Fast to the eyes!

Regarding splitting the stem Robert Bergman knows his stuff. I am going to try it this summer along with some other techniques.

Where would you find his research on this?

Back
Top Bottom