Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

There's some major eye candy on this page:bravo:
I gotta give a shout out to Gazoo though because that was a fantastic post.. :circle-of-love:

Thanks Twox

That's what happens when I let the Micro-climate in my tent dip, she was on the
side of the Tent that butts up to the garage wall, seems to be a heat sink going
on. Only a 2 X 4 tent but there is a 6 deg difference from side to side. Knowing this
now I can use it to help with the high temps during summer, turning the back of tent
to that wall should lower the whole tent temp.

Late night post... :surf:

Urkle cross 3 & 1
Same parents, opposite phenotypes... both @ 56 days in flower and treated exactly the same.

#3.. She has some nice trichome production going on and a nice dense calyx formation building the buds. Similar to the way Urkle grows except everything seems larger.
20170331_202702.jpg

#1.. She sux... Where's all the trichomes? She smells good though. The Urkle berry smell was dominate on all 3 phenos..
20170331_202656.jpg

Beautiful flowers ladies & gents. This is one of my fav threads on here. Always makes my jaw drop in here!!:thumb:
:volcano-smiley:

It's interesting. :cheesygrinsmiley: Many of us are leaving sugar leaves on. Once you get to the point where you can really produce some resin, those sugar leaves smoke just as well as calyxes. They're also easy for resin pressing, bubble hash, all sorts of fun stuff to try.

Of course, if it's a commercial grow ... there aren't a lot of leaf afficiandos around yet.

Seriously, they're great - nice a smooth and flavorful. But you should really wash the harvest before you dry it. :thumb:
Good info. Thx so much!!

No longer than five days before harvest, because eventually she will die

I've found its Very Very hard to kill our plants, recently had one SPIT down the main while in a SCROG,
Did not notice until well after, seriously it was nearly a 1.5 inch split and she never flinched :)

I've found its Very Very hard to kill our plants, recently had one SPIT down the main while in a SCROG,
Did not notice until well after, seriously it was nearly a 1.5 inch split and she never flinched :)

Well if you don't have something to separate the two split pieces it won't really do much you have to spread them apart so they don't touch that's why there's a popsicle stick holding them apart. but make sure to tie a zip tie on top and bottom where you going to split, to make sure it doesn't spread up the whole stem I didn't do my split very big but you typically want an inch or so when you do it. This was advise on an email from Robert Bergman
420-magazine-mobile1879911431.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1901318642.jpg

Funny you mentioned the Bud Washing, I finally decided to give it a try.

I have to say the hardest thing I have ever done was to soak all my buds
in 3 buckets of water and then hang them to dry

To be honest I could only bring myself to do half this first time, but have
to say I can see a noticeable difference as the washed buds do look brighter
even at this early stage.

Plan to do blind test with Friends and family for some feedback
but I am sure this will become my new practice as soon as I can get
past my anxiety :thedoubletake:
I have taken a mental note on washing mine but being new I was afraid I might drown something important. Lol! However, It certainly makes sense.
Thx for sharing your thoughts and experiences ..it certainly helps. I'm gonna try that next time. If my buds have half the dust and dirt my bathtub accumulates during the grow time, they need to be washed!

Well if you don't have something to separate the two split pieces it won't really do much you have to spread them apart so they don't touch that's why there's a popsicle stick holding them apart. but make sure to tie a zip tie on top and bottom where you going to split, to make sure it doesn't spread up the whole stem I didn't do my split very big but you typically want an inch or so when you do it. This was advise on an email from Robert Bergman
420-magazine-

Like the idea, so please don't think I was against it, Just sayin we really have to abuse them to
Kill them :)

Here is a early picture of the split once I noticed my LST was NOT

End_WEEK5_stem_2.jpg

420-magazine-

Like the idea, so please don't think I was against it, Just sayin we really have to abuse them to
Kill them :)

Here is a early picture of the split once I noticed my LST was NOT

End_WEEK5_stem_2.jpg

No worries I didn't think you were against it , I was just explaining more in detail how it was done. And you're right it does take a lot to kill our plants . they're pretty impressive

Back
Top Bottom