Cola Monster's Perpetual Solo Cup Grow Feat: ViparSpectra's P2000's x 2

Afternoon mates!:passitleft:

For those of you who love music with their daily greens.:theband: Enjoy the show and have a great day all!;)

:Namaste:
You have an extraordinary grow style CM!

Just extraordinary!

🤩✨🤩✨🤩✨

Evening mates! :passitleft: Just thought I'd post some random shots from my outdoor garden to help brighten up the journal a bit.📷

I hope everyone is doing well tonight and thanks again for your kindness and support, it's much appreciated!:thanks:

Have a good evening!:Namaste:

Beautiful ! ❤️

I will say that at least for me, this damn hobby of ours gets in the way sometimes. I mean, I look at the orange and red dragonflies mating and my mind wonders what the genetic dispersion will be in the offspring. Like if you liked the color of the red but the fly catching ability of the orange, but the size of something in-between, how many eggs would you have to go through to have that be the standard for your backyard?

And when I go to the store I look at stuff and wonder how I could repurpose it for growing.

I think I need help.... 🙄

Your photos are wonderful, Cola and I'm sure you don't need another Photo of the Month prize but if I had the praying mantis one, I'd enter it.

Now as some of you already know I'm not a huge talker but just a humble small town personal grower as well as an old school rock 'n' roller who likes to document my gardens in both photos and video to show their weekly progress in which I'll jump in by posting day 35 of flowering and then Sunday updates going forward.
OMG! It’s like we’re twins! Except I’m a HUGE talker… and I’m the opposite of humble… and I’m not small town… and I’m more an Indy Rock girl… But I do like a good weekly Sunday Summary! Lolling!

Cant wait :)

Afternoon my friends!:high-five:
Please forgive my absence over the last couple of weeks but I've been on a Al Bundy vacation as I call it trying to cut down on my online time so as not to cause me any future vision problems which I hope you all understand.:green_heart:

Now during my time away I wasn't sitting on the couch like Al but instead pulling an emergency harvest on three of my outdoor plants that finished at the same time and then my two indoor Gorilla Bomb plants as well which has had me running around in circles trying to get them all trimmed...washed...and then rinsed before hanging to dry which was no easy chore to do on my own trust me.:lot-o-toke:

So on that note here's my latest photo update of the garden for the journal which will be coming to a close here shortly so I can concentrate on the @Canuk Seeds comparative grow where I'll be working with their Acapulco Gold Fem Elite and Afghan Hash Plant Fem. strains which sound absolutely mouthwatering.🤤

First up some shots of my indoor Gorilla Bomb Fem. plants that went the full 70 days before getting the axe.🪓

Next, what's left in my outdoor garden which are three Gorilla Bomb Fem. plants and then two Jilly Beans which are all around 8 weeks into flowering or so.:hmmmm:

Gorilla Bomb Fem. #1:

Gorilla Bomb Fem. #2:

Jilly Bean #1:

Jilly Bean #2:

@InTheShed
I took your suggestion and built myself another mobile cart to hold one of the 1 gallon plants which worked out perfectly leaving me more space to separate the other plants so they get better air flow now. Good call!:thumb:
Excellent macro shots. What are you shooting with? Your F2 is colouring beautifully.
Evening Carmen!;)
I'm using a stock Canon Rebel EOS 800D currently but hope to upgrade here in the near future. What I really want is a good macro setup next time so I can get better close-ups of the trichs. which doesn't come cheap unfortunately.
OMG! It’s like we’re twins! Except I’m a HUGE talker… and I’m the opposite of humble… and I’m not small town… and I’m more an Indy Rock girl… But I do like a good weekly Sunday Summary! Lolling!

Cant wait :)
You seriously crack me up Tra!:laugh::hug:
Some say that opposites attract in which I actually like being around outgoing people who love to talk and have fun but have no one to run with where I live who understands this chum so I just hang alone on my own taking care of my gardens which is my one true :love:.
And just so you know, this ol' rooster got separated from my imaginary lover so if ever finding yourself out on the west coast look me up and we'll smoke a blunt.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a great night my friends and thanks again for your compassion and continued support, it is much appreciated.:hug:

Those outdoor ladies are really nice Mr. Monster!

And the solo cup plants speak for themselves (and their cups)! :Rasta:

Those outdoor ladies are really nice Mr. Monster!

And the solo cup plants speak for themselves (and their cups)! :Rasta:
Thank you sir, much appreciated!:thanks:

As you can see in the photos I'm battling a bit of powdery mildew on some of the leaves which is not a real problem at this stage since I'll be harvesting here in the next week or so and then giving everything a good wash and rinse before hanging.
I took a couple fans from my indoor setup yesterday and installed them outside for the time being hoping to help keep the moisture under control at night which I don't know whether it'll work or not but worth a shot.:idea:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great night mate!:high-five:

Looking Marvelous CM!
Thank you much GB, I appreciate that! :thanks:

And sorry for the minor problems you had that I read about in your journal but happy to see you were able to harvest a good portion of your crop.:thumb: I'm starting to see signs of bud rot on a couple of my plants as well which I try to doctor up at the time but eventually will be to much for me to handle and why I'm ready to harvest at any time if need be.:)
Thanks again and have a great night mate!:Namaste:

Beautiful ! ❤️

I will say that at least for me, this damn hobby of ours gets in the way sometimes. I mean, I look at the orange and red dragonflies mating and my mind wonders what the genetic dispersion will be in the offspring. Like if you liked the color of the red but the fly catching ability of the orange, but the size of something in-between, how many eggs would you have to go through to have that be the standard for your backyard?

And when I go to the store I look at stuff and wonder how I could repurpose it for growing.

I think I need help.... 🙄
Two peas in a pod mate, lets not get bogged down in the genetics of that one though!

@Cola Monster ”brighten up the journal a bit” yeah like my ex wife brightened up my Amex bill “a bit” each month 😆 ❤️

Back
Top Bottom