Cola Monster's Perpetual Solo Cup Grow Feat: ViparSpectra's P2000's x 2

Good morning mates!:passitleft:

Just thought I'd post a quick journal update of the gals from both my indoor and outdoor gardens before heading back to the grindstone.:lot-o-toke:

Thanks as always for visiting my journal and for your continued support as well, it is much appreciated!:thanks:

Have a great day my friends!:thumb:
Damn those are some fine cola's Great looking plants. :thumb: :peace:

Damn those are some fine cola's Great looking plants. :thumb: :peace:
Thank you much Keith! :thanks: Your girls are looking beautiful as well.
And sorry to hear about your bud rot problems, it happens to all of us outdoor growers at some point and time. Like the old saying goes, you can't beat mother nature!:lot-o-toke:

How much longer do you have to go before harvest?

Just Beauty Mr. Monster!

And the contrast between the outdoor girls and the solo cuppers is fascinating! Just goes to show there's more than one way to skin a cat (but not your cats)!

Thank you much Keith! :thanks: Your girls are looking beautiful as well.
And sorry to hear about your bud rot problems, it happens to all of us outdoor growers at some point and time. Like the old saying goes, you can't beat mother nature!:lot-o-toke:

How much longer do you have to go before harvest?
I have about 4-5 weeks left, and I hope it is 4 as I would like to finish this year. The rain has been killing us here in Massachusetts. The wettest summer I can remember.

Terrific collection of beautiful plants, inside and out CM! Once you're feeling yourself again it might be time to build some nice pot supports for the outside ones to match the inside ones. That or more Buddha statues. :)
and catz 🐈‍⬛

Nice pic on Insta, Cola. You look fabulous!
Thanks Carmen! :thanks: I guess @420 shared my mug on there which is fine by me since I have nothing to hide.;)

Hope you and your gardens are doing well and have a great night my friend.:hug::Namaste:

Thanks Carmen! :thanks: I guess @420 shared my mug on there which is fine by me since I have nothing to hide.;)

Hope you and your gardens are doing well and have a great night my friend.:hug::Namaste:
It's a beautiful photo of you with your Jillybeans. You are wearing a 420Mag shirt. It's a great photo.

I'm doing well thanks and things are going good on my tabletop! Just a bit of insomnia here now, but fortunately there is the site :green_heart:

Terrific collection of beautiful plants, inside and out CM! Once you're feeling yourself again it might be time to build some nice pot supports for the outside ones to match the inside ones. That or more Buddha statues. :)
Thanks Shed!:thanks:
I was just thinking about building another structure to house the girls last week but it's a bit late in the season to get it done unfortunately. Plus the roots on two of the plants grew right through the 1 gal. plastic containers and rooted themselves in the 1 gallon GeoPots they are in so it would be a pain in the "A" to do anything about it now.
The one plant I placed on the ground in a 1 gallon pot has done the same thing to where it's now rooted firmly in the ground so I can no longer rotate it and what I get for not planning ahead.:oops:

Hope you're doing well brother and congrats. on your recent 5 Killer Cookies harvest too.:yummy::welldone:

Beautiful presentation as always.

I see you like to be surrounded with pussy. You are like a feline loving version of Hugh Hefner :)

PS I saw your pic. You’re a good looking rooster. PM me if you ever seperate from the wife ;)

Sorry I haven't been around lately but your plants look very good. I'm sorry to hear of your health problems. I hope everything works out for you.

I’ve always enjoyed your eloquent words my friend. I respect your honesty and openness during his time. It can’t be easy to talk about these things let alone deal with them.
We all 💚 you brother.
Hang in there
✊

Afternoon mates!:passitleft:

For those of you who love music with their daily greens.:theband: Enjoy the show and have a great day all!;)

:Namaste:

Beauties dancing in the wind while the Beatles serenade... :welldone: CM!
Thanks brother Shed! :thanks:
For some strange reason just like the last time I tried to upload a video here I cannot get it to link with this site which is driving me crazy.:lot-o-toke: @Teddy Edwards to the rescue please!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Have you seen this under Member Resources?

Back
Top Bottom