Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

If I did soil is bud one like Vans or something like that, but that's more work than I want
What I am realising is, once the soil is mixed, which is a ton of work that I usually outsource ;), there is less to do in soil than any other grow. If your soil is goodly, then it’s the least labour intensive. Just soil management in and out of pots once or twice per plant... and days on end of not needing to do much at all. ONce things are settled in of course. Set up and dialling always take a bit, in n any style. YMMV :)
My next thought is to take a 1" hole saw and start drilling holes in the sides of the buckets, but I may be reaching for straws here.
I was thinking of that earlier. Lol. I called them "speed holes" in my mind.
I did that! :D with my small pots because the drainage was shite.
Women drilling.
:thumb:
Yes, I agree, but is it whomever or whoever?
Whomever, but who wants to sound like a prat!

:rofl: Probably me! :laughtwo: but that’s one I always get wrong... so thanks! :nerd-with-glasses:

Hmmmm. I imagine that this drilling could get messy. Are you sure that you aren't just trying to get me covered in dirt??
Stop just before you hit the dirt!
You will have to hit a little bit of dirt to get through. The plastic doesn’t always want to come away cleanly either - I cleaned up the holes w a blade :)

Good luck w it VG! Hope the issue gets sorted :goodluck:

You will have to hit a little bit of dirt to get through. The plastic doesn’t always want to come away cleanly either - I cleaned up the holes w a blade :)
Yes, and the bucket is curved so I'll definitely be hitting dirt. I'm going to be a dirty girl tomorrow.

What I am realising is, once the soil is mixed, which is a ton of work that I usually outsource ;), there is less to do in soil than any other grow. If your soil is goodly, then it’s the least labour intensive. Just soil management in and out of pots once or twice per plant... and days on end of not needing to do much at all. ONce things are settled in of course. Set up and dialling always take a bit, in n any style. YMMV :)

I did that! :D with my small pots because the drainage was shite.

:thumb:

:rofl: Probably me! :laughtwo: but that’s one I always get wrong... so thanks! :nerd-with-glasses:

Good luck w it VG! Hope the issue gets sorted :goodluck:

Of everything, and I've tried em all....lol

DWC is the easiest for me....next is hempy

I still use some dirt I made for starts and stuffs... I use enough dirt in my veggies

Nope. Gotta wait until Mr.G is up from his nap. He has allergies really bad today. I can't lift the bucket myself.

He said that I'm nuts.

Can't tell much difference in the plants today. Nothing seems drastically worse.

The little birthday party was very fun. It was adults only. Lots of smoke and good food. It was pretty funny, I actually dressed up and I'm usually such a barefooted hippy that no one recognized me with my hair down,makeup on and wearing a dress. They only see me doing yard work usually wearing oversized T-shirts, covered in dirt.

Actually. Yeah. It was odd. I do clean up nice though.:battingeyelashes:

Ok. I now have speed holes in my bucket. That was slightly less messy than anticipated. Still pretty messy though.

I may have gone a bit overboard when I did mine:

full

full

Back
Top Bottom