ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Nice update. The "ex" mom is looking to become a monster.

My pheno HGK looks to have the same leaf characteristics as your Diesel.

Much vibes your way. Very nice!

:Namaste:

mighta mixed up the pics but I know one is one and the other is the other :thumb:seriously tho the hgk is taller a bit then the nycd its how I can tell them apart atm once its flowering I could probably tell which s which too

chemdawg. good old eldorado. but then theres the nycd that also has chemdawg in it, but also the super skunk and n.l.

nice garden

chemdawg. good old eldorado. but then theres the nycd that also has chemdawg in it, but also the super skunk and n.l.

nice garden

:thanks:

It's great. Fucking on good bud feels great too lol and I KO so much quicker everyday I smoke at night those t breaks are good but killer

Well good besides I couldn't fall asleep till 4am without bud and I didn't go away for almost 2 week. I probably lost weight too without munbjss lol but that don't bother me the sleep thing was annoying though otherwise felt good

Only bad thing is the smoke and I'm gonna beat that make it light like a pine widow or haze is naturally by flushing heavy. Pure pine should be uber light

Chem d and kush are so heavy

It's great. Fucking on good bud feels great too lol and I KO so much quicker everyday I smoke at night those t breaks are good but killer

Well good besides I couldn't fall asleep till 4am without bud and I didn't go away for almost 2 week. I probably lost weight too without munbjss lol but that don't bother me the sleep thing was annoying though otherwise felt good

Only bad thing is the smoke and I'm gonna beat that make it light like a pine widow or haze is naturally by flushing heavy. Pure pine should be uber light

Chem d and kush are so heavy

whats the short version

That is going to be a beut! :bravo: :circle-of-love: :bravo:

:thanks::circle-of-love:

whats the short version

:thanks::circle-of-love:

i love bud and pussy LOL oh wait and food and music and some other stuff i guess

i got some funny pics saved on my pc but the mods would probably delete them lol

BblrVYzIgAA8swb.jpg
BcDDzgJIcAA9Xgs.jpg
1368229741_a-noble-squire0027s-fleeting-imagination-0028detail-50029.jpg

im gonna take one more chemdawg cutting off the bottom tomorrow I saved a little weak ass bottom on there to cut off and I will tomorrow
all the other ogk cuts are finally showing signs of roots on the way im gonna take the weakest or the one with the least amount
of growth on the rooting end out, thatll leave 2 ogk cuts and 2 chemdawg cuts
the chemdawg cut looks as if by day 10 itll be showing decent amount of roots hopefully today is only day 7 but this one was dipped in
clonex as the ogk cutting were not since I didn't have any at the time
so the bottom is really gonna be full here soon especially when the hgk and nycd start stretching in 12/12
this is their last week in veg so yea itll be full down there :thumb:

I like the "air lock" or purge chamber in the back ground of the first pic. I'm no astronaut, just a nuclear and aerospace certified and certifiable welder.

I work with the same model chamber, just decommissioned and a bit older.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

ok time for a joke

a young woman decides to end her life by throwing herself from the docks.
right when shes about to jump, a young man stops her: " im a sailor off to Italy.
I can stow you away on my ship and take care of you." with nothing to lose,
the woman accepts. that night the sailor hides her in a small compartment in the hold.
every night he makes loves to her till dawn. two weeks later she is discovered during a routine inspection.
"what are you doing here?" asks the captain. "I have an arrangement with one of the sailors. I get a free trip
to Italy. plus, hes screwing me." she says.
"he certainly is." says the captain. "this is the staten island ferry."

ok one more

a man complains to a friend that his penis is too big: "women wont go near the thing-its 21 inches long!
is there anything I can do?" "well, if you believe in voodoo. theres an old legend that may be of some help."
the friend replies. he instructs the man to find a bullfrog and propose to it. "every time the bullfrog says no,
three inches will disappear from your penis." so the man goes out and finds a bullfrog. "bullfrog. will you marry me?"
he asks. "no!" comes the reply. and three inches vanish from his penis. the man does the routine two more times with the same results. down to 12 inches, he decides he wants the perfect nine.
"bullfrog, will you marry me?" the bullfrog looks at him and says. "how many times I gotta tell ya?
NO. NO. NO. NO!!!"

I didn't mean to make a funny. But I do use purge chambers everyday that I'm working. TI and its many alloys, along with SS, High Moly, etc have to be dealt with without any atmospheric contamination. Hydrogen Precipitation leads to occlusions which lead to discontinuities and so forth.

Just saying, "pipe welders get the best penetration".

:bong:

I didn't mean to make a funny. But I do use purge chambers everyday that I'm working. TI and its many alloys, along with SS, High Moly, etc have to be dealt with without any atmospheric contamination. Hydrogen Precipitation leads to occlusions which lead to discontinuities and so forth.

Just saying, "pipe welders get the best penetration".

:bong:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

just take a clone from your mother a strong clone
use it to take over so you keep the genetics

Back
Top Bottom