ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

We are very close to a winner! My Friend.

WooHoo :thumb:

Good morning weed cronic. Good stuff happen in your tent. Happy Weedsdays Brotha. :volcano-smiley:

Hey Brotha Thanks and Happy Thurweed day to you tomorrow :high-five:

Man Chronic, the whole garden is looking beautiful as always my friend, but that Sour Diesel is looking very nice. I hope she gets nice and dense for you during the last couple of weeks.
I just flipped my Sour D into flower 4 days ago, but she's gonna fill in my closet for sure, I took my time spreading her out on the screen before the flip. I hope she looks as good as yours when she's done.
Cheers buddy;)

I hope so too im only waiting to maybe end of the week the trichs are about right even tho the pistils don't look it lol
yours will be great, everytime I brush against it it brings back Happy Thoughts lol one of my more favorite strains
Thanks man and im sure it will be :thumb:

Happy Weedsday Chronic:love::Namaste:

Thanks Greenz Happy Thurweed day :thumb:

Hey Chronic. Finally got these LEDs hung. Come look when ya get slowed down.

cool I will man Happy Thurweed day :high-five:

Just driving bye. That one pic you said you think you see female, I do also. Looks great. Sour Diesel is one strains everyone seems to love. Just a long flowering time. Looks great Keepem Green

OK, WOW :cheesygrinsmiley:

If I had to stumble on an update this would be the one

Rock On
:allgood:
CHH

Well the plants and clones look freaking awesome and that is a cool piece of glass. That dome will quickly piss you off so I am going to suggest a future upgrade. It is called a "Quartz Banger", it would be perfect for that rig (they come male and female or whatever the glass guys call it :cheesygrinsmiley:) It would extend the vapor path for cooling and provide a "domeless" bowl that is much easier to use. As for the torches screw those butane wasting beasts get a nice BernzOmatic, Nice tight hot flame for half the price and uses half the freaking tane!!! By the way use Butane in your torch as it burns MUCH better than Ntane

Damn it looks sweet in here!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy days chronic :circle-of-love:

Thanks Brother

Just driving bye. That one pic you said you think you see female, I do also. Looks great. Sour Diesel is one strains everyone seems to love. Just a long flowering time. Looks great Keepem Green

Hey Brotha yea I always loved the sour d Thanks :high-five:

OK, WOW :cheesygrinsmiley:

If I had to stumble on an update this would be the one

Rock On
:allgood:
CHH

Well the plants and clones look freaking awesome and that is a cool piece of glass. That dome will quickly piss you off so I am going to suggest a future upgrade. It is called a "Quartz Banger", it would be perfect for that rig (they come male and female or whatever the glass guys call it :cheesygrinsmiley:) It would extend the vapor path for cooling and provide a "domeless" bowl that is much easier to use. As for the torches screw those butane wasting beasts get a nice BernzOmatic, Nice tight hot flame for half the price and uses half the freaking tane!!! By the way use Butane in your torch as it burns MUCH better than Ntane

Damn it looks sweet in here!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

ill look for one would a cigar shop carry them? whats ntane? ok ill look for one it already pisses me off lol so bernzomatic?
I been using a torch the plumbers use lol the mapp gas leaves a smell tho ill go look for the ones you suggested will make life a lot better
you know the average cost for the domeless bowl and the torch?
Thanks Brotha :thanks: :Namaste: :Namaste: :high-five:

It's Crazy Chronic.....5 and nothing tonight ?????

oh shit was it the new batch or the previous one?

ill look for one would a cigar shop carry them? whats ntane? ok ill look for one it already pisses me off lol so bernzomatic?
I been using a torch the plumbers use lol the mapp gas leaves a smell tho ill go look for the ones you suggested will make life a lot better
you know the average cost for the domeless bowl and the torch?
Thanks Brotha

No! go to a hardware store for the torch 25-30 bucks google this "Bernzomatic Power Tools ST2200T Butane Micro Torch 330194"

The Quartz bangers go 30-50 bucks ... I would hope one of our sponsors will have some to look at. You also need to google (images) to see all the different offerings. I suggest one with a "bend" as it will help with cooling and you will want one that makes it "easy" with your rig.

Howdy OMM sorry to hear that the caps aren't working like they should. If you have any hash you could add that to the mix and it would be a lot better. One thing is you can get it to hot. I always try and keep it around 200 or 210F for a couple of hours for good extraction. Or go to the next step and make oil and add that to the mix. I'm sure your cronic will get them to where they are working. Happy days

The new batch, Buddy. Maybe the one made in the butter maker? I don't know, 5 pills and not a whimper of a high. :morenutes:

im gonna lean more towards this refined coconut oil
the temp was good at 220 and the time not the 10 hrs only 2 hrs but should be long enough
what might have been different was the ratio I didnt think to weigh it I measured the 2 cups for
the machines minimum and threw in the 35grams of bud and 7 grams of hash
but I t was hard to tell as when I put the buds in it was near the top of the container
so the ratio might be off I may have to add more bud as its going and the oil was the other change
used virgin organic unrefined before and this last batch was pure refined
ill get it figured out kinda sucks to have wasted all that weed but its for a good cause so its no big deal really lol
well get it Buddy :thumb:

No! go to a hardware store for the torch 25-30 bucks google this "Bernzomatic Power Tools ST2200T Butane Micro Torch 330194"

The Quartz bangers go 30-50 bucks ... I would hope one of our sponsors will have some to look at. You also need to google (images) to see all the different offerings. I suggest one with a "bend" as it will help with cooling and you will want one that makes it "easy" with your rig.

oh the butane micro torch not the normal sized one the plumbers use
got it lol
quartz bangers ok a bend ok I think I can figure out what u mean lol
Thanks Brotha :thumb:

Howdy OMM sorry to hear that the caps aren't working like they should. If you have any hash you could add that to the mix and it would be a lot better. One thing is you can get it to hot. I always try and keep it around 200 or 210F for a couple of hours for good extraction. Or go to the next step and make oil and add that to the mix. I'm sure your cronic will get them to where they are working. Happy days

its just the latest batch the previous one does ok
but I do believe the buttermaker will work more tweaking and I think we need to go back to the original oil

Hi Cronic, I think the next time you come over we should order what you think is best for all the ingredients. That way we will have exactly what we need. How's that sound? :Namaste:

ok

ok I been wanting to leave my sour diesel up and check day by day till its ready but........................

I got stuff up top that's already well into the light with no room to go up so........................

in needing the space the sour d is gonna go tomorrow and the ak-49 and medi bomb 1 are going down

just put a germinated gdp in a rooting plug and crossing my fingers
I wanted to give the sour d a bit more time as I was saying about 1-2 weeks
but the trichs are decent enough mostly cloudy some amber a bit of clear
ah well need the space so.................

don't forget to add lecithin

snip --

When added to cannabis coconut oil (or other cannabis oils), Lecithin increases absorption of THC and other Cannabinoids into your cell membranes and speeds up the process. It doesn’t technically make your oil “more potent.” It’ll make your oil more effective, so a 100 mg dose will still be 100 mgs, but the effects will come on faster and will feel stronger. This way, you can use less oil in your recipes (thus conserving your ganja) or use the same (thus getting you really really baked). Player’s choice

end snip--

Chronic the med man
Tea is a great way to get a good warm High an its real simple OMM if you are around an in need Just boil a pot of water an add some flavour of your choice but if you do have tea bag lying arond put that into the water add enough bud (2gram):volcano-smiley: plus a table spoon of butter at least let it simmer for 15 mins add about qaurt cup of milk bring it to the boil then turn off add sugar to make sweet an you got a good 3 cups maybe more of real good stoner tea
2014-02-14_20_21_49.jpg
2014-02-14_20_26_35.jpg
2014-02-14_20_27_59.jpg
If you like you can put the tea bag in at the end it can get real strong tea flavour but I like that an its a quick up that lasts for a long time Your tea will be greener than mie as I only had some suger leaves an some fan leaves but trust me it really is good:circle-of-love:I always love me tea hope this can help some an please let me no what you think I fully understand that tea in the USA is not a big drink unless its iced

just brewed me some canna peach tea :cheesygrinsmiley:

don't forget to add lecithin

snip --

When added to cannabis coconut oil (or other cannabis oils), Lecithin increases absorption of THC and other Cannabinoids into your cell membranes and speeds up the process. It doesn’t technically make your oil “more potent.” It’ll make your oil more effective, so a 100 mg dose will still be 100 mgs, but the effects will come on faster and will feel stronger. This way, you can use less oil in your recipes (thus conserving your ganja) or use the same (thus getting you really really baked). Player’s choice

end snip--

Yep :thumb: I got the soy lecithin and do add it :high-five:

Chronic the med man
Tea is a great way to get a good warm High an its real simple OMM if you are around an in need Just boil a pot of water an add some flavour of your choice but if you do have tea bag lying arond put that into the water add enough bud (2gram):volcano-smiley: plus a table spoon of butter at least let it simmer for 15 mins add about qaurt cup of milk bring it to the boil then turn off add sugar to make sweet an you got a good 3 cups maybe more of real good stoner tea
2014-02-14_20_21_49.jpg
2014-02-14_20_26_35.jpg
2014-02-14_20_27_59.jpg
If you like you can put the tea bag in at the end it can get real strong tea flavour but I like that an its a quick up that lasts for a long time Your tea will be greener than mie as I only had some suger leaves an some fan leaves but trust me it really is good:circle-of-love:I always love me tea hope this can help some an please let me no what you think I fully understand that tea in the USA is not a big drink unless its iced

OOHH tea warm and fuzzy Hey Brother :thumb:

I'm about to make hot cocoa with whole milk and trim. thanks for the idea!

I need some cold weather to bust out the cocoa lol

You can use oil if you dont have butter,, plus try an unsalted butter it nicer tea with a big kick:rofl::rofl:
Best of days , Plus if it dosnt satisfy add more butter an some more bud we all have different tolerances :circle-of-love:

Iwould join if I had some
Breal please tell em how good it is coco will do perfect a good one for OMM ??

:thumb:

just brewed me some canna peach tea :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom