ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Looking frosty Chronic.
Cheers.;)

Mahalo Stealth :Namaste:

Nice man. Keeping it green.

Thanks Cajun

so I decided to start flushing bk and critical today instead of waiting for tomorrow so I have less to do tomorrow
got some pics try to post it tonight or tomorrow and ill have the rest of the pics lol

Sweet Keepem Green

Thanks Brotha :thumb:

How do you flush in DWC?

Do you change the water once a day?

when I flush usually on week 9 sometimes later week 10 or 11 but I usually
go for 9 week blooms
I just do my weekly res change but instead of adding nutes I use clearex for 4-7 days
add water daily if needed the tap where I am is ph neutral and fine to use out of the pipe
so I add water from the pipe if it needs it I don't ph cause I tried once and the next day I check its back to neutral so I leave it
so no I don't change daily when im flushing I just add plain water as needed as I usually do during the week for any plants that are in bloom

Just a throw out there CCH, I seen you talk ph while flushing,,,,from what I understand is that flush is reallllll close to citrus acid. Cause of all kinds of ph issues. But if your that close I don't think ph can be any issiue. Now my files upstrairs some of the doors are stuck closed, but I think that's pretty close?? I could be lieing but... Just driving thru. Man you are doing some longer flowering strains. Hey dude that comes here to mine, Conradino23 just finished a Hawaiian sativa in Italy. Well Keepem Green

Thanks, buddy :) :thumb:

No worries man :high-five:

Just a throw out there CCH, I seen you talk ph while flushing,,,,from what I understand is that flush is reallllll close to citrus acid. Cause of all kinds of ph issues. But if your that close I don't think ph can be any issiue. Now my files upstrairs some of the doors are stuck closed, but I think that's pretty close?? I could be lieing but... Just driving thru. Man you are doing some longer flowering strains. Hey dude that comes here to mine, Conradino23 just finished a Hawaiian sativa in Italy. Well Keepem Green

I use clearex but I don't waste time doing ph during flush it goes back to neutral so I just let it go it seems to do fine it keeps drinking
well this sour diesel is going at least 10 weeks so I got about 4 weeks to go on it and its taking all the lights :rofl:
gonna do update if the uploads are quik

Ditto, I don't like to waste my nutes too. I only change res if problem arise.

I do weekly res changes and cleaning so during the week I don't bother
I don't like to wait 2 weeks :high-five:

ok lets hit up this weeks update gonna chop bk and critical this week
lets start with bk

DSC050352.JPG

DSC050361.JPG

DSC050371.JPG

DSC050383.JPG

DSC05039.JPG

DSC050473.JPG

Critical

DSC050402.JPG

DSC050412.JPG

DSC050421.JPG

DSC050431.JPG

DSC050481.JPG

DSC050492.JPG

sour d

DSC050523.JPG

DSC050534.JPG

yea its hoggin all the lights

DSC050542.JPG

DSC050593.JPG

DSC050622.JPG

DSC050634.JPG

DSC050644.JPG

DSC050652.JPG

DSC050662.JPG

DSC050672.JPG

DSC050682.JPG

DSC050693.JPG

DSC050703.JPG

DSC050712.JPG

DSC050724.JPG

DSC050732.JPG

DSC050742.JPG

DSC050753.JPG

ok gonna post the rest on another post

nl x s

DSC050553.JPG

DSC050563.JPG

DSC050573.JPG

DSC050585.JPG

pbk x rpkb x gdp

DSC050832.JPG

DSC050875.JPG

DSC050882.JPG

DSC050893.JPG

the sd clones

DSC050845.JPG

DSC050853.JPG

DSC050863.JPG

DSC050902.JPG

DSC050922.JPG

DSC050932.JPG

pests gnats and even a skeeter lol

DSC050813.JPG

ok group photos and done

DSC050443.JPG

DSC050451.JPG

DSC050461.JPG

DSC050503.JPG

DSC050512.JPG

DSC050604.JPG

DSC050615.JPG

DSC050762.JPG

DSC050771.JPG

DSC050783.JPG

DSC050793.JPG

DSC050802.JPG

DSC050822.JPG

DSC050911.JPG

DSC050911.JPG

DSC050942.JPG

ok enjoy guys

You either need a taller tent or learn how to train your plants to stay low buddy. You'll be losing so much light penetration it won't do you any favours if you continue to grow like that.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm telling you off, I only want to help :)

You either need a taller tent or learn how to train your plants to stay low buddy. You'll be losing so much light penetration it won't do you any favours if you continue to grow like that.

Believe me he knows that. Cronic works wonders with what he has. He just doesn't have much room and no way to get more :Namaste:

Good morning weed Brotha cronic. Looking good like it always does. :thumb: I have both the white and yellow sticky gnat traps and if I have both in the tent at the same time the yellow gets them and the white almost nothing. Just food for thought. I love sour diesel as a strain for the high. Good stuff. Happy Tokerday and the rest of the week to yea. :high-five::passitleft:

no worries man its not something I haven't dealt with before
in fact some of my biggest hauls looked like this
my chemdog gave me ove 6 oz dried and did this to me too
also that was taken sunday there were branches that were super cropped after and then on Monday even more branches were super cropped and some were tied down
its not something im not familiar with everytime I grow a sativa heavy strain I go through this
I work with whatever limitation I have to work with it works out in the end :thumb:

Believe me he knows that. Cronic works wonders with what he has. He just doesn't have much room and no way to get more :Namaste:

yea you guys who followed my grows since I came here know I got space issues lol
maybe sometime in the next year im gonna can the tent and partition the room off
make a little room within the room so I can use more height but I have to literally make a room within a room carbon filters locks etc..
well get there then my height wont be as much of an issue
Thanks Buddy :circle-of-love:

Good morning weed Brotha cronic. Looking good like it always does. :thumb: I have both the white and yellow sticky gnat traps and if I have both in the tent at the same time the yellow gets them and the white almost nothing. Just food for thought. I love sour diesel as a strain for the high. Good stuff. Happy Tokerday and the rest of the week to yea. :high-five::passitleft:

I use what I can get for some reason I cant get the yellow traps here
no one sells them here locally and no one will send them to Hawaii purchased online
maybe you can mail me a few :rofl:

Hello cronics 420 foot hey I just had a northern lights an we have some white widow
they are both top notch smock but getting a Northern lights X white widow makes me want one ,, all is looking so beautifully green
grow on Budder:circle-of-love:

Hello cronics 420 foot hey I just had a northern lights an we have some white widow
they are both top notch smock but getting a Northern lights X white widow makes me want one ,, all is looking so beautifully green
grow on Budder:circle-of-love:

Thanks Brother

Yo foot brother what's happening? How the dankness going? Ain't seen ya and the old man for a bit. Things on this side of the pond are cool, but I'm in need of a vacation growing is tough work he he.

Hey I'm sure you mentioned this a thousand times but what kinda led you got and what's your opinion on it?

so cut bubba down this evening after work heres a few pics

20141022_174211.jpg

20141022_174447.jpg

20141022_174521.jpg

20141022_182750.jpg

critical is going down tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom