ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Nice upgrade! Boy you did a much better CS job than my miserable failure (the silver worked I was too skatterbrained to keep on it) good seeds to ya!

Chronic,

Your girls look as beautiful as ever!

Quick question about the DWC, We just get my sis starting to grow and she's doing DWC. How much water in a 5 gallon bucket?

She started her plant in a little Aerogerden ala Renegade69, then we moved it to a 5gallon DWC bucket with clay. We did 4 or 4.5 gallons, the bottom of the pot was just under the surface of the water. The plant seems fine, but I was wondering, how much water should we have in the bucket? Thanks dude!

Also,

Looks like you are going to have a shit ton of seeds soon. My sis and I will be dong a CS project in a couple of months as well :) I'm sure we'll be hitting you and Toker up with questions!

Perhaps we could trade genetics ;)

Garden looks great, hope life is also treating you well :)

Good morning weed cronic my Brotha. Great update and your babies are look very nice. Your cs project looks is looking fantastic also. Have a great day. :high-five:

Love the DIY work Cronic & your update; Spectacular...

Yeah! What the last 9 people said :)

Spectacular update, loved all aspects of it. Looking really great man. :thumb:

Could the pollen from your CS Project somehow float into the main flowering tent? I'm thinking it's slightly possible :surf:

Keep it green brotha :volcano-smiley:

:thanks: Toker :Namaste: I just followed your routine works like a charm :thumb:

Sure glad your not busy. :Rasta:

Hey Buddy well I made time :thumb:

Mighty fine work Cronic

:thanks: Dusty :Namaste:

Looks awesome bro! :high-five:

Thanks G :Namaste:

Nice upgrade! Boy you did a much better CS job than my miserable failure (the silver worked I was too skatterbrained to keep on it) good seeds to ya!

Thanks Buck took a couple hrs :rofl:
im just a little impatient waiting for the things to open theres a right time to pluck them
easy to tell when powder drops off when you pluck the flower :rofl:
I just wish more of them would open faster

Chronic,

Your girls look as beautiful as ever!

Quick question about the DWC, We just get my sis starting to grow and she's doing DWC. How much water in a 5 gallon bucket?

She started her plant in a little Aerogerden ala Renegade69, then we moved it to a 5gallon DWC bucket with clay. We did 4 or 4.5 gallons, the bottom of the pot was just under the surface of the water. The plant seems fine, but I was wondering, how much water should we have in the bucket? Thanks dude!

Also,

Looks like you are going to have a shit ton of seeds soon. My sis and I will be dong a CS project in a couple of months as well :) I'm sure we'll be hitting you and Toker up with questions!

Perhaps we could trade genetics ;)

Garden looks great, hope life is also treating you well :)

as for the dwc I use 4.25 gallons or four and a quarter gallons I use a 6 inch netpot lid
and the water is about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch above the bottom of the netpot
I usually make my rooting plug about an 1/8 to 1/4 in in the water sitting on the hydroton
as you will see with next weeks pics there isn't any problem with running the water that high
but a lot of people prefer the roots reaching for the water for me it just doesn't make sense
just my opinion, I have the water touching my rooting plug its always wet at least till the plant gets big
but it also has oxygenated water its not sitting in stagnant water its also running nutes as youll see in next weeks update
the seedling did just fine the shell is off and its growing strong it was slow on the taproot but its not conducive to
the moon cycle to plant so it was slow but now its moving quick, the other thing may or may not be a factor is im using organic nutes

as for the cs questions ill be glad to answer what I can its fairly simple and straight forward
just followed tokers technique :rofl:

Good morning weed cronic my Brotha. Great update and your babies are look very nice. Your cs project looks is looking fantastic also. Have a great day. :high-five:

Hey Brotha Thank you Have a Great Tomorrow :thumb: :high-five:

Love the DIY work Cronic & your update; Spectacular...

Thanks BAR was actually not too much thought just kinda threw it together quick cause I needed too :rofl:

Yeah! What the last 9 people said :)

Spectacular update, loved all aspects of it. Looking really great man. :thumb:

Could the pollen from your CS Project somehow float into the main flowering tent? I'm thinking it's slightly possible :surf:

Keep it green brotha :volcano-smiley:

yes its very possible Brotha but
I think the BCN is too far ahead to get anything really noticeable if it does and the others are too far behind
in either case only the BCN has a chance to get infected :rofl: the next cs project would be the sour diesel
if this ones anthing like the one I used to like smoking then ill be happy I did
im still waiting for a few strains to be available again find the right phenos and keep them with fem seeds :thumb:
at least if it does get pollinated its fem seeds :rofl:
Well have a Great Weednsday Brotha :thumb:

and to everyone else too :Namaste:

Thanks BAR was actually not too much thought just kinda threw it together quick cause I needed too :rofl:
A lot of our rush jobs in life are our best work; True story...

Happy Days Brotha. It's Freetheweedday :yahoo::volcano-smiley:

Aloha Chronic.

Your plants are looking great man. We always seem to be growing the same strains, White Widow, Critical, Sour D. I'm really looking forward to flowering out my Sour Diesel seedling. I've never smoked the strain before, but anxious to grow out a Sativa dom plant and try it.
Anyway, your grow is looking great as always. Have a great weedend.
Aloha.;)

A lot of our rush jobs in life are our best work; True story...

:rofl:

:high-five: Nicely put Reg:)

Thanks Chronic!

np :thumb:

Happy Fry-day Cronic......:circle-of-love:

High Dennise :circle-of-love:

Have a weed filled weekend my friend! :)

I did thanks LA :thumb:

Happy Days Brotha. It's Freetheweedday :yahoo::volcano-smiley:

sorry Brotha I haven't been around much been tired and busy :volcano-smiley: :high-five:

Chronic, I need your help. Can you swing by my spring grow for a sec? I've got serious bug probs.

I tried a bit late but I have no experience with g hops good thing Brotha Bee went to the rescue :thumb:

Aloha Chronic.

Your plants are looking great man. We always seem to be growing the same strains, White Widow, Critical, Sour D. I'm really looking forward to flowering out my Sour Diesel seedling. I've never smoked the strain before, but anxious to grow out a Sativa dom plant and try it.
Anyway, your grow is looking great as always. Have a great weedend.
Aloha.;)

Aloha and Mahalo Brotha Stealth
I didn't even notice thsts just too funny im running the sour diesel cause I wanna get seeds
off some of the clones so im hoping the timing of the other ones being done when these are ready
im also hoping its the same as the ones ive smoked before but its hard to tell till you grow it out
lotta same names but its doesn't mean its the same with all the different breeders
but if its the one I want ill be happy, ill be throwing in strains in between im not worried about
trying to get seeds from the ones I have specifically to try and get seeds so if I like it I can keep growing it without having to keep buying seeds
theres at least one strain I wanna get ahold of but the right phenol too its not available at this time
but as I said the strains I wanna try and keep im gonna be throwing them in between for cloning and seed making

ok its kinda late I have the pics haven't uploaded them yet I may try to upload them tonight but I don't know if ill post till tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom