Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

Hold on now! What was I thinking! I have such a special grow I don't even know how to tell everyone! I have 4 South African sativas from Table Mountain, one of which may make it in our weather here! So 1 of those outdoors and 1 in the 3 x 3 SIP is my thought. So that and probable a pineapple Chunk.
U got what. Lmao. From where. Lmao. Now just what you going to do with them strains. Lmao. Come on spill it.

MILEHIGH CLEANER AND WEEDGETS UPDATE

Good day to you all!

I have a couple of things brewing here at the Otter Farm I want to share!

First is MileHigh Cleaner! I mentioned it one time before and since then I've been loving using it on every occasion! Why? Because my skin isn't upset from alcohol and salt also my breathing affected either! MileHigh makes the job of keeping my gear clean a much better experience! I look forward to it now without the dread! Thanks to Jim! BTW MileHigh is having a huge sale now! Check it out!
!

I PM'd Jim the other day wondering how to clean a new pipe with challenging shapes. He got back to me with the simplest answer, "bend the brush to fit it in the place in need, and use pliers if you need." Simple and it worked perfectly!

That brings me to tell you about my new @WEEDGETS Pipe!

I was looking for something that gave us a cool hit and compact and easy to clean. Weedgets put all that in an ad so I bit! I'm not disappointed! It's a cool running hard hitter with removable glass bowls. Weedgets advised to use their box to fill with alcohol and shake to clean it. I went with MileHigh and will always from here on! It's so user friendly to our bodies!
Here's the kit.
And the Weedget pipe all apart

When I put in a new bowl after 2 or 3 bowls use, it's like running a new pipe! Nice and fresh! After 4 bowl changes it's time to clean! I couldn't be more pleased with both!
Edit: The large bottle of MileHigh Cleaner in the box is not in the kit when bought. I bought it separately. I knew my usage was more than most so I went for the jug.
Looks good, I'd love to try it.
But they won't ship to Canada, fek. :rolleyes:
Drives me nuts.
Maby they can send mine to you.
Need any extra. :rofl:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Oh gosh Otter, am I ever looking forward to your TM Sativas!!
These have a rich history and I'm blessed to have them. I hope I can do them justice!
I’ll definitely be riding in the back on your African Sativa grow. CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :popcorn::Namaste:
I hear the high is all head and no body compared to what we're used to Cap.
U got what. Lmao. From where. Lmao. Now just what you going to do with them strains. Lmao. Come on spill it.
Yeah, some cool beans with an interesting past. Stick around and I'll spill. :thumb:
Looks good, I'd love to try it.
But they won't ship to Canada, fek. :rolleyes:
Drives me nuts.
Maby they can send mine to you.
Need any extra. :rofl:

Bill284 😎
Oh brother that invisible line bites us in the ass again! Too bad! You have to get some of this stuff, it's 420% better than alcohol! I have all I need, maybe another member. Thanks anyway!

These have a rich history and I'm blessed to have them. I hope I can do them justice!

Yeah, some cool beans with an interesting past. Stick around and I'll spill. :thumb:

Oh brother that invisible line bites us in the ass again! Too bad! You have to get some of this stuff, it's 420% better than alcohol! I have all I need, maybe another member. Thanks anyway!
I’m trying to grow a Golden Tiger,Chocolate Thai, and a Panama right now for the same reason. Supposedly super head high and no body. CL🍀

Anyone want it PM me.
If yer American. ;)

Bill284 😎

Oh I'm around all the time. Just hiding

I think I may have grown a couple myself in the 2020 / 21 outdoor season. I'm interested to see what you selected.

I’m trying to grow a Golden Tiger,Chocolate Thai, and a Panama right now for the same reason. Supposedly super head high and no body. CL🍀
That's some fun buzz!
Anyone want it PM me.
If yer American. ;)

Bill284 😎
That's a generous offer Bill! Someone grab it and change the way you look at cleaning your paraphernalia!
I think I may have grown a couple myself in the 2020 / 21 outdoor season. I'm interested to see what you selected.
I have to figure it out. Finishing time will determine that outdoors here. There's "The Wild Lady" (1948 circa), LC-18 (1940's), IKWA (1947), RVDV (1951).

That's some fun buzz!

That's a generous offer Bill! Someone grab it and change the way you look at cleaning your paraphernalia!

I have to figure it out. Finishing time will determine that outdoors here. There's "The Wild Lady" (1948 circa), LC-18 (1940's), IKWA (1947), RVDV (1951).
Awesome! I grew the LC-18 and a Double Wild Durban. I love growing our local sativas outdoors, and can't do it for a while myself, so I live it through other people's grows. Have you grown landrace before, Otter?

Awesome! I grew the LC-18 and a Double Wild Durban. I love growing our local sativas outdoors, and can't do it for a while myself, so I live it through other people's grows. Have you grown landrace before, Otter?
NIce! This pleasure will be my first! Were any of those a short flowerer do you remember?

TRICHOME LOOKSEE TIME UPDATE

Hi folks, my girl is maturing and I don't want to let go! I love grows like this with something keeping me on the edge of my seat every day! She's been a challenge and a pleasure to grow and it's getting to an early end! I see a couple of weeks maybe? She's 45 days since flip. I'm looking for someone to disagree with me!
So I got an e-scope and am figuring it out. Here's some trich pics on the buds. But wait! I got a package from @420 Magazine today with some Booty from winning the JOTM in February! Funny, I pay little attention to winning things until someone puts me in for something like this, then it feels so good! Thanks everyone! I know just what seeds I want when Herbies asks!
Back to the scope pics! First is the seeded one and the rest are for the sake of determining how the trichs look.

Oi, I'd call them milky with some clear and no amber but for a few rubs or bumps. What do you say? 2 to 3 weeks? So 45 days today + 14 = 59, that's close to an indica leaning cultivar? Her bud seems tight to me. Man!

I think this plant is, if i'm lucky 2 weeks away and really lucky 3. She's finishing up in a blizzard of frost! I may start the drought if her lower buds are mature enough to bring some weight to the party. She's plenty frosty enough to have a good buzz, now to fill in the budz!

NIce! This pleasure will be my first! Were any of those a short flowerer do you remember?
The Double Wild Durban sprouted on 8th Oct 2020. Flower was obvious to me on 18th Feb 2021 and I harvested her early out of necessity on 15th April 2021, because I was relocating.
The LC-18 sprouted on 22nd Oct 2020. Flower was 18th Feb 2021 and tragically she was pollinated by a rogue and fully seeded. I harvested her on 9th April 2021.
I didn't do either of these plants the justice they deserved, although I do believe they lived a happy life on the mountainside.
The Double Wild Durban had the most awesome pink pistils.

I'd say two weeks at least but it's definitely a quick one!
A lot of 70 day finishers leave this tent so this kind of snuck up on me. I have to drought in the next few days or not at all. Seeing the lower bud swelling this morning I think it'll be ok. I'll check again tomorrow with a different pair of glasses on. :rolleyes: Good morning to you brother!

The Double Wild Durban sprouted on 8th Oct 2020. Flower was obvious to me on 18th Feb 2021 and I harvested her early out of necessity on 15th April 2021, because I was relocating.
The LC-18 sprouted on 22nd Oct 2020. Flower was 18th Feb 2021 and tragically she was pollinated by a rogue and fully seeded. I harvested her on 9th April 2021.
I didn't do either of these plants the justice they deserved, although I do believe they lived a happy life on the mountainside.
WOW! That's a pretty flower! So Double Wild is one I have? "The Wild Lady"?

WOW! That's a pretty flower! So Double Wild is one I have? "The Wild Lady"?
The double wild is wild lady x wild man, both from the St. Lucia region of KZN I believe.

I remember that one Carmen, certainly a striking looker!

Back
Top Bottom