Chase's 2024 Banana Jealousy Grow Sponsored By Seedsman Seeds

Can you leave the door opened to help with humidity and heat?
So my grow is basically in the top room of the house. Attic like. But a big finished room. One window on one side. It gets hot and humid up there. My best setup right now is we have a pretty strong window AC downstairs and a really strong window fan in the one upstairs window. The fan upstairs is blowing air out. Even with this I’m still sitting around 65%-75% humidity with temps in the day time hovering at 75f-80f and night dipping to lower 60s. It’s tough to regulate the temps in my new area. The plants seem to like it though and no signs of mold yet but I’m nervous being so close to the finish. Maybe a week left. Going camping Monday-Thursday so maybe on the return. Could be tomorrow lol I don’t know.

Without this air flow setup the room WILL get to 90+ degrees and 90% plus humidity. De humidifier is the purchase for next grow.

Happy weekend all. We are very close here to the finish.

IMG_6767.jpeg

IMG_6768.jpeg

IMG_6769.jpeg

IMG_6770.jpeg

IMG_6771.jpeg

IMG_6772.jpeg

IMG_6773.jpeg

IMG_6780.jpeg

Decided today was a good time. Going camping tomorrow thru Thursday. Happy Sunday funday all. Very lovely purple hues on these buds. Thank you @420 for the fun and thank you @SeedsMan for the beans and great buds. I wish to see them return one day as a fully committed sponsor. Thank you again. Will return here in a few weeks with some smoke updates and final weights. (To be honest seems on the smaller side but feels dense)

I got a nice a ball of hand rolled hash from the initial cut down. Everything was wet trimmed due to the crazy humidity here.

My next grow will be Runtz Muffin from @Barney's Farm and will pop my last Black Sugar seed from @SeedsMan. Or I will be doing some FastBuds Autoflowers. It’s a mixed pack so not sure what they are. Either way, Should be a good grow. I won’t start this one for about two weeks so if @420 has more comparatives starting soon I would love to know before then.
Good Coffee.
Good views.
Good weed.
Stay high my friends.

IMG_6792.jpeg

IMG_6791.jpeg

IMG_6793.jpeg

IMG_6790.jpeg

IMG_6738.jpeg

IMG_6626.jpeg

Well. This turned out to be some fantastic smoke. Didn’t yield as much as I would have liked. But probably something I did, not sure. A really nice smoke though. Very flavorful and smells amazing. I would describe it as fruity with a mild diesel taste.

Well. This turned out to be some fantastic smoke. Didn’t yield as much as I would have liked. But probably something I did, not sure. A really nice smoke though. Very flavorful and smells amazing. I would describe it as fruity with a mild diesel taste.
Did you get any kind of banana, either in taste or aroma, when smoking it?
I got the fruity and diesel-ish as you did, but cannot get any kind of banana out of it even after a few weeks of cure.

Did you get any kind of banana, either in taste or aroma, when smoking it?
I got the fruity and diesel-ish as you did, but cannot get any kind of banana out of it even after a few weeks of cure.
Nope. No banana taste. Just a fruity and light diesel mix. Smoke is very nice. Good head high. Not overbearing but good. Only disappointed in the final weight. Just under 4 ozs.

Back
Top Bottom