IMG_6555.jpeg

IMG_6556.jpeg

IMG_6557.jpeg

IMG_6559.jpeg

IMG_6561.jpeg

IMG_6563.jpeg

IMG_6564.jpeg

IMG_6565.jpeg

What aroma is hitting you when you open the tent up? She looks very frosty indeed.
Smells as if you were to open up a box of fruit loops and splash a tiny drop of diesel. That’s the only way I could describe it. It’s a very unique fruity aroma. Very sweet. I run my carbon filter on high at this point and I still have to have fans in my area blowing outside to minimize the smell around the house. Very strong.

Smells as if you were to open up a box of fruit loops and splash a tiny drop of diesel. That’s the only way I could describe it. It’s a very unique fruity aroma. Very sweet. I run my carbon filter on high at this point and I still have to have fans in my area blowing outside to minimize the smell around the house. Very strong.
YES! Fruit loops. That's the smell I couldn't quite put a name to. It's been many years since I opened a box of fruit loops.

YES! Fruit loops. That's the smell I couldn't quite put a name to. It's been many years since I opened a box of fruit loops.
Hahaha my children indulge in them nearly as much as I do hahaha so I can say I know the smell and it’s very similar haha.

Back
Top Bottom