Casey Jones #2

All you can do is report it and they will get it off here... He is apparently a really bored little freak cause he has nothing better to do than hit all these journals with dead pics..... Ooooo dude... Come on by here and I'll show ya the real thing... What a freak..... It will be gone tomorrow I'm sure....:circle-of-love:

thanks for all the love you guys. it motivates me to keep going :love:

last night some jerk spammed our threads with a bunch of disgusting photos. D, you're right.. fuck him. there's enough bad that goes on in the world and this forum is somewhere I like to go to escape from it. I enjoy the feeling of having a community that cares, but last night that guy really spooked me and made me think differently about this forum for a minute. thankfully we have a group of members that look out for each other and a team of moderators that are indeed good at what they do and cleaned it up quickly.

I'll weigh and jar the small white rhino plant tonight. the girls are 5 weeks in bloom today.

IMG_20150330_133905218.jpg
IMG_20150330_124550827.jpg
IMG_20150330_124531619.jpg

thanks for all the love you guys. it motivates me to keep going :love:

last night some jerk spammed our threads with a bunch of disgusting photos. D, you're right.. fuck him. there's enough bad that goes on in the world and this forum is somewhere I like to go to escape from it. I enjoy the feeling of having a community that cares, but last night that guy really spooked me and made me think differently about this forum for a minute. thankfully we have a group of members that look out for each other and a team of moderators that are indeed good at what they do and cleaned it up quickly.

I'll weigh and jar the small white rhino plant tonight. the girls are 5 weeks in bloom today.

IMG_20150330_133905218.jpg
IMG_20150330_124550827.jpg
IMG_20150330_124531619.jpg

Congrats onthe plants b! They look good! :goodjob:

Hey B....top of the day to ya brotha.....what's goin on around here .....someone posted a whole bunch of really disterbing photos on my journal last night. By the sounds of things ....it happened here too. The mods got rid of em pretty fast i think. Not good.....too bad there wasn't a way to pre-screen pics . Anyhow B...just cruising around visiting....have a great night......Duggs.:high-five:

thanks everyone. the casey jones plants are a little light green because I'm scared to feed them again. last time I fed them a domino effect of stress happened.

my white rhino plant gave me 2 grams. better results in the future is what we aim for.

IMG_101530.JPG
IMG_101631.JPG
IMG_101926.JPG

thank you N4W2. hi duggan. she was tasty and strong. very piney smelling before breaking up like white widow then there is this strong sweet smell almost like candy after breaking up which I think comes from crossing it with something like kush. I fell asleep a lot earlier than usual which is good because I to bed at 2 am lately. my bed felt like a cloud.

Back
Top Bottom