CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Keep them nice and warm and they might make an appearance. I keep mine an even 80ºF.
It’s right @ 78 degrees all the time n 60% RH thanks to my inkbird but my little humidifier is running constantly.lol CL🍀

Mars-hydro-LED-Grow-light-TS-600-PPFD.jpg

Sadly @Mars Hydro doesn't say where you should be putting your lights at what stage, they just tell you PPFD(PARs), and at what height, so even right now I'm confused about where I should even have my lights too, and I'm in flower...x'D

I had the TS-600 100W, before I had the two Ac Infinity Lights (and now my current Mars Hydro FC4800), and it was a super good light, the only thing that sucked was the fact there's no dimming features, and that it got super hot (but that was before the upgrade they did to that model)
Hello, sorry to keep you waiting. The hanging height of the lamp is in this link.
1675664617350.png

Sorry @CaptainLucky I have that saved somewhere just remembered. There’s a second section for with Co2 which is 8” for the FC’s I use. Maybe @Mars Hydro could post that somewhere for people - its not always easy to find on the websites, US or Thai.

Nick

Maybe pretty dry wasn’t a good description it wasn’t as moist as I would’ve liked. CL🍀
Coco, or Soil? Soil, you want to make sure you're not doing too much too often, you can drown the seed (throwing some kinda humidity dome would be best bet if you can't get your whole room RH up (so the soil also doesn't dry too fast); now coco I haven't had first-hand experience with it, but I know that it needs to stay wet (not soaked), and that there ain't really such a thing as overwatering in coco
Hello, sorry to keep you waiting. The hanging height of the lamp is in this link.
1675664617350.png
I eat my words! thank you, @Mars Hydro! You rock!

Coco, or Soil? Soil, you want to make sure you're not doing too much too often, you can drown the seed (throwing some kinda humidity dome would be best bet if you can't get your whole room RH up (so the soil also doesn't dry too fast); now coco I haven't had first-hand experience with it, but I know that it needs to stay wet (not soaked), and that there ain't really such a thing as overwatering in coco

I eat my words! thank you, @Mars Hydro! You rock!
I don’t think with the drainage of Bill’s method it was staying moist enuff but I guess I’ll find out. Either way 5 days without any signs I thought I’d give it a shot. CL🍀

I've had 2 of them take 6 days...the bad news is that they both "damped off" within a day of sprouting.
From sitting in a warm, wet solo cup a bit too long, I guess. :hmmmm:
Doesn't mean yours will do the same, but if they do end up sprouting, I wouldn't declare victory till day 3 or so..

I've had 2 of them take 6 days...the bad news is that they both "damped off" within a day of sprouting.
From sitting in a warm, wet solo cup a bit too long, I guess. :hmmmm:
Doesn't mean yours will do the same, but if they do end up sprouting, I wouldn't declare victory till day 3 or so..
With the layers of perlite, frass,bokashi and Myco I think if I did anything it was probably too little water. But I guess time will tell. CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :thanks::Namaste:

With the layers of perlite, frass,bokashi and Myco I think if I did anything it was probably too little water. But I guess time will tell. CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :thanks::Namaste:
I tried to warn ya that, if you do the layering method, you need the WATER. xD

You need to follow @Emilya Green watering guide; as that's the best way to get started on the basics of how to water, and at each stage.

You need to follow @Emilya Green watering guide; as that's the best way to get started on the basics of how to water, and at each stage.

I’ve read it before but this is the first time I’ve used Bills method. Just hope I didn’t let them get too dry. It’s funny because I didn’t want to overwater them n now prolly killed them from underwatering. Smh CL🍀:ciao::morenutes::Namaste:

I’ve read it before but this is the first time I’ve used Bills method. Just hope I didn’t let them get too dry. It’s funny because I didn’t want to overwater them n now prolly killed them from underwatering. Smh CL🍀:ciao::morenutes::Namaste:
Maybe try some plastic inverted cups on the ones that haven't sprouted, poke holes on top of it and use tape for the sides to hold in place.

Last ditch effort is to dump the entire Solo cup into small Rubbermaid container with lid on in a warm dark place. I've had success that way when they're hard to germ.
:passitleft:
All the beans 🫘 popped but 2 haven’t sprouted. Hey @InTheShed when do you think I should start the @Prescription Blend on the 1 that sprouted? CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom