CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

if you're trying to run them "fast" you can start at 12/12 right from seed then go diminishing schedule once they hit flower. 11/13, 10/14.

you need piles of light to do it proper though. you have to match that fancy dli to the amount the plant would get under regular hours. the weak link is probably the mars fixture.

Yeah when I got it from zon it didn’t come with stickers or any instructions and MH said they wouldn’t be sending me any. CL🍀

they've had an insane number of knockoffs. mars won't support third party sellers or resellers of older equipment as a result. to do so they'd be legally liable if you burned the place down or killed yourself because of the fixture.

if you know the original model number / type of light we could probably look the driver up.

they've had an insane number of knockoffs. mars won't support third party sellers or resellers of older equipment as a result. to do so they'd be legally liable if you burned the place down or killed yourself because of the fixture.

if you know the original model number / type of light we could probably look the driver up.
This all the info for it, if there was any additional on the box it’s long gone. CL🍀 :thanks: :circle-of-love::Namaste:

This all the info for it, if there was any additional on the box it’s long gone. CL🍀

does it have a driver or was it missing ? we could match the specs if we could get a look at what is printed on the driver itself.

does it have a driver or was it missing ? we could match the specs if we could get a look at what is printed on the driver itself.
The TS-600 has the driver built in I assume because it’s only a board. CL🍀

Update: Lmao 🤣 I need to chill on hitting my 1 hitter so hard I forgot to upload the pics. Oops! CL🍀

8911AF2C-8D5A-4F28-A674-0A86CE65FA0B.jpeg

20F479D8-4960-4BE9-94D0-FE40723C69F3.jpeg

7B18000F-21CC-4223-A2BC-EDE10E3BBE01.jpeg

Mars-hydro-LED-Grow-light-TS-600-PPFD.jpg

Sadly @Mars Hydro doesn't say where you should be putting your lights at what stage, they just tell you PPFD(PARs), and at what height, so even right now I'm confused about where I should even have my lights too, and I'm in flower...x'D

I had the TS-600 100W, before I had the two Ac Infinity Lights (and now my current Mars Hydro FC4800), and it was a super good light, the only thing that sucked was the fact there's no dimming features, and that it got super hot (but that was before the upgrade they did to that model)

if you're trying to run them "fast" you can start at 12/12 right from seed then go diminishing schedule once they hit flower. 11/13, 10/14.

you need piles of light to do it proper though. you have to match that fancy dli to the amount the plant would get under regular hours. the weak link is probably the mars fixture.
I’m going to be switching over to my @MedicGrow Fold-6 660W once they get bigger. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom