CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Update : I made a reservoir for my Panama from a Gatorade bottle. Now I’ll be able to tell how much she’s drinking or was it just evaporating. CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley::thanks::420::Namaste:

74CD3F21-BD30-4597-A929-71773C30CC49.jpeg

0155EE61-8DC6-434B-89B2-52315766B5DB.jpeg

9A4523DD-8DCB-40D7-B31D-B185DE211EC5.jpeg

It’s going good but after talking with @Bill284 I think it’s better to just use his method. CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley::thanks::420::Namaste:
I'm gonna try the @Bill284 Method with an Ac Infinity Self-watering pot, in fabric 5 gal pots, you can top feed, or bottom feed (but I think I'm gonna specifically go for the bottom watering if I can help it, however, according to some people the first few weeks til the tap root reaches the bottom it doesn't work right.

I'm going Coco (but it might take longer to get all the supplies, especially if I do move soon), and doing the full method this time, no games, no deviations, I'm noticing bill leaves his plants quite a bit longer than normal in the solos.

I'm gonna try the @Bill284 Method with an Ac Infinity Self watering pot, in fabric 5 gal pots, you can top feed, or bottom feed (but I think I'm gonna specifically go for the bottom watering if I can help it, however, according to some people the first few week til the tap root reaches the bottom it doesn't work right.
Bill PMd me today and was saying that the benefits of his method was it sucks fresh air when you water n forces out the old. The reason he layers is for that reason. CL🍀

I do, but I don't understand the confusing answers to my questions. Must be me.
What’s confusing you Shedster? Testing the rope braids are going to work fine and I’m going to use it for my Panama. That way her entire life will be a swick that I can compare to Bills method for my GTand the CT will be in a Sip for her life.CL🍀

Let me try to explain: what's confusing is when I ask how the wick test is going you say fine but you're going with Bill's method. The word "but" means that the wick test is no longer relevant. Yet it is relevant because you're still running a SWICK.

For example:
Q: Is your car fixed?
A: Yes, but I've decided to take the bus.
Q: So you don't need your car?
A: No, I'm still using the car.

I'm not seeing the method, just the madness. But like I said, must be me. I read words for what they say ("fungus on my plants," or "but I've decided to go with Bill's method") and then it turns out that's not what they mean.

I'll just stop asking questions so I can avoid getting confused by the answers and taking up your thread with this!

I do, but I don't understand the confusing answers to my questions. Must be me.
Def not just you here x'D
What’s confusing you Shedster? Testing the rope braids are going to work fine and I’m going to use it for my Panama. That way her entire life will be a swick that I can compare to Bills method for my GTand the CT will be in a Sip for her life.CL🍀
Oh, makes more sense, the way you worded it there for a sec is you talked to bill, and you decided it was for the best to not swick (what ever that exactly means), lol (I say as long as you're following along, experimentation is good, just need to know what the basics of the method do before ya move on :)

Let me try to explain: what's confusing is when I ask how the wick test is going you say fine but you're going with Bill's method. The word "but" means that the wick test is no longer relevant. Yet it is relevant because you're still running a SWICK.

For example:
Q: Is your car fixed?
A: Yes, but I've decided to take the bus.
Q: So you don't need your car?
A: No, I'm still using the car.

I'm not seeing the method, just the madness. But like I said, must be me. I read words for what they say ("fungus on my plants," or "but I've decided to go with Bill's method") and then it turns out that's not what they mean.

I'll just stop asking questions so I can avoid getting confused by the answers and taking up your thread with this!
What we have here is a failure to communicate. Some members you just can’t reach. Which is the way he wants it, well he gets it. I don’t like it any better than you members. Lmao CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:

What we have here is a failure to communicate. Some members you just can’t reach. Which is the way he wants it, well he gets it. I don’t like it any better than you members. Lmao CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:
I seriously dislike omniscient people and narcissists to the frigging core! LOL (it's one thing to know what you're talking about, it's another to rant about something you don't but pretend you do!)

You my, bro, are neither of those things, and that is why I'm here, we're always learning, but it is good to bounce things we know off people, if they come back wrong, stand corrected!

I seriously dislike omniscient people and narcissists to the frigging core! LOL (it's one thing to know what you're talking about, it's another to rant about something you don't but pretend you do!)

You my, bro, are neither of those things, and that is why I'm here, we're always learning, but it is good to bounce things we know off people, if they come back wrong, stand corrected!
Idk what was so confusing but then I know what I meant and grammar was a subject I hated n slept through. Anyways I hope everyone understands now what I’m trying to do. If not I apologize but I’m doing the best I can. CL🍀

Idk what was so confusing but then I know what I meant and grammar was a subject I hated n slept through. Anyways I hope everyone understands now what I’m trying to do. If not I apologize but I’m doing the best I can. CL🍀
I slept through all of school, so much that when I did want to go, it was far too late; I never did get the chance to go.
Moving on.

You're gonna continue your experiment, however, you had an exchange with @Bill284, about the other stuff you mentioned ;)

Update: I still haven’t received my @420 Magazine Coffee ☕️ Mug. Seeing that I already mailed the check maybe you guys are waiting for the check to clear? Hopefully I’ll be able to wake n bake and drink my Coffee in style in the near future? CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :thanks::420::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom