Canadian Growers Group & Friends

After more than three months down I am up and running with a new LED light :yahoo:

My HID ballast had died and a new one with a couple of bulbs was about 2/3's of the cost of an LED.

By the time I got the cash together the Mars Hydro FC-E4800 480w was out of stock..

Then ViparSpectra Canada has no plans to restock their KS5000 500w. They had one on amazon dot com and it also sold before I was ready.... Their US store does not do International shipping...

On to the Canadian store for Phlizon. The Friday before the long weekend I purchased the Phlizon PH-B8_D Plus 640w. It has eight bars with a center mount built in ballast, no frame on the ends.

Early Tuesday in the AM I receive an email telling me it is out of stock, would I like to change the order to the
Phlizon FD6000 Plus 640w for the same price. Both were listed at the same price 😆

I accepted ! From payment to delivery was a LONG 12 days 😆

Geez already ;)

It is also an eight bar light but with a full extruded aluminum frame, detachable ballast and a near identical par map !

Still 5 gallon pails with GroBuckets, ProMix HP and Mega Crop one part...

Sept 11 LED Set Up.jpg

Seeds from True North are soaking with the exception of Fast Buds version of Maui Wowie from The Seed Fair !

And to make things more fun the Hawaiian Snow seeds were missing from my order, sigh...

Message sent !

Fall 2024 Grow.JPG

On my last grow I had my first germination failure, 3 Sour Diesel seeds from True North did not grow so I have started one each of the five strains and if/when True North makes good on the Hawaiian Snow seeds I will likely pop one.

The week and a half difference in age doesn't bother me ! Been there, done that ;)

Cheers, eh ?

My leds are old. Version 1 Electric Sky. Your new light should serve you well. I'm still a big fan of double ended hps. I go back and forth and is it ever nice switching to led. Local grow shop has a killer good deal on bulbs trying to get rid of them. :laughtwo:

Yes it does have another fitting.

Not sure where the missus bought it. She sells preserves, chili's and such as a lucrative side line. ADHD makes for a busy wife.... :rofl:
WE HAVE 2 COMPOST BINS so I don't lack in compost.
s

Grat buy, my friend.
:thumb:
You can buy it on Temu, then delete it after u get tired of the ads.
Amazon too, I think.

Look up "bottle-sealer".
:thumb: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom