Camping In The HashGround

Hey guys this little gg4 glass pipe is only 15 bucks at smoke cartel , it has an ash catcher and the hash doesn't fall in the built in glass screen
20220101_160550.jpg

Cool never seen a bowl with a built in glass catcher lol .. I always have to buy more cuz I'm constantly losing them in ash tray . Good thing there a few bucks for a hand full

Are you just teasing us with your Dabpress pics? We want to see rosin. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That looks amazing!
So all is forgiven on the xmas front? Except now she needs a pilot’s license :rofl:
I challenged it for her took me 2 trys at 10 dollars a test , but she can definitely fly it and film no problem , kinda over kill on the pilot licensing stuff , it was a bunch of regulation 9.1a yadda yadda

Both my clones are showing explosive new growth , with the Mr big stuff looking droopy its hard to tell if is drooping from to much water or to little water with the pots being so large , ill try another feed water tonight and see if she perks back up , I need to try and find some small fabric pots for the clones my veg tent is packed full with the 2 large pots , the strongest looking plant might have to endure outside of the tent , gorilla glue is looking okay , a thick water like liquid seems to be leaking out of some of her fan leafs ? No burn spots or deficiency lots of airflow , it's almost like the plant is sweating ? Idk?
20220104_170903.jpg
20220104_170835.jpg
20220104_170619.jpg
20220104_170557.jpg
20220104_170552.jpg
20220104_170543.jpg
20220103_151714.jpg

Guttation.

It means all your hydrostatic variables are in perfect balance. Between the VPD and the root ecology something is right.
Thanks for getting back to me long hung friend , I'm going to have to Google that but you make it sound like it's not a bad thing , I've been constantly wiping it off , I'm afraid it will burn the leafs

I would not doubt someone with a name like DonkeyDick knows something about thick water-like liquids leaking... :laugh:

:rofl: too funny mate :high-five:

Dear oh dear. I daren’t mention lensing now, but that’s something HF might want to wipe.

Donkey dick smashes pissers for sure brother hahahha , lensing ? Is that a thing that will make my plants burn magnification from the water and all?

If drops are on the tops of leaves for sure.
When I do a foliar spray I sit a plant in front of a fan to dry out before I put her back under lights.

Back
Top Bottom