Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

Thanks! Hope it works. Very nervous!! Dont want any problems with the burner. Oh man my plants look so scraggly. I even went a little over board with the trans and they have some burning on the tips. Lol. Im sure the plants will recover but i hope i dont get any hermies from the stress. Fingers crossed. After the burn ill put in the cobs and they should go a little faster from there. Cant wait to transplant them.

Aw man pws BC didnt purple either. I hope you have a seed in there that purples up for you. Hope you enjoy the smoke though. One of my favorites. That Chernobyl is strange. Lol. I liked it. Started off in the head real euforic then knocked me out. Takes forever to finish.

Scraggly sure but they will bounce right back man.. good luck with the hermies. If they are strong genetics they should be fine. Cant wait to see em under the cobs!

Yea only day 2 of flower so it might pop up out of no where.. im still hoping lol. Im sure i will enjoy it the smell of the plant is very nice.. like sweet velvety chocolate. Another great indica. Haha so a nice hybrid with the Chernobyl then.. ill keep that in mind. Thanks man!! ..

May have been all for nothing. It was on for maybe 3 hours and then the fire alarm went off. Had to hurry in and shut off the alarm. Wife wasnt so happy and i still see the pm on the leaves. I cant do another burn so hopefully i can stay ahead of it. I did the whole room as it was contaminated in two tents and the closet but i dont think it worked

Good idea pw! Ill makw sure to keep on it and i think im gonna add two small usb fans to my 4 bigger ones they will go at the canopy.

I got permission from the boss to try again this time inside the tent. The lights were off all day, they have only gotten ambient lighting. Last burn then everything will go back
20180120_123434.jpg

Hope it knocks em down, when I had issues with the borg I don't think a really got rid of them until the grow was done. I just knocked their numbers down to where the plants could deal with them.

:thumb: the sulfur burn needs humidity,spray a mist, add humidity. It has been such a relief to have PM issues abated. I fought it for way way to long, the sulfur burn cleaned my room up.:woohoo::Namaste:

I spray with neem in veg and peroxide in flower.

I have to check that azomax stuff. May be great for pm if it comes back. The look a lot better after the second burn but may need a 3rd round and i cant swing that. Wishing yiu a disease and pest free grow pw!

:thumb: the sulfur burn needs humidity,spray a mist, add humidity. It has been such a relief to have PM issues abated. I fought it for way way to long, the sulfur burn cleaned my room up.:woohoo::Namaste:

Thanks dynamo! I used a vics humidifier for when yiur sick in the tent but not sure if it was enough. Maybe should have sprayed them down a little. Anyways i can see a difference from the first go. Hoping with a spray of some solution and will be in the clear. Cant wait to have a dedicated grow space one day. It will be much easier.

Sweet little breeding cab there.. gives me some ideas! Man those lights are bright!! ...

Thanks IT. The cab has come in handy but was a lot of money for something that could easily be put together yourself. Having the light outside helps alot with space and heat though. When i have some moms im going to have to figure out where to put them because i now want to use the cab for a mini indica scrog.

The cobs are super bright. They are at the lowest setting which is abiut 15watts each row. I dont want them too low though that they stop growing because i gave them a strong drench im also worried ill fry them. Ramping up slowly.

Cobs are looking awesome, love the remote drivers!

Thanks pw! Definitely helps with heat, hope it helps with the life of the driver too.

Oh ya those are some bright lights
Hola Rich, I hope all is well
Just stopped to see what’s happening
Looking good amigo

Hey Tio welcome in! Thanks for stopping by. Topped the plants today. Hope we get some more side branching action going. Will be interesting. My first sativa dedicated grow

Back
Top Bottom