Brandon420's Living Soil 2022 Second Run

And what's your calculation showing us?
the phone calculator?
That would be processing split.
Hash washer gets 30% or product for cost of processing, I receive 70% back to farm.
On the metal table is before split
The wood table is after split.

Do you make them yourself, an if so, how do you extract the THCa, alcohol?
From my understanding and testing results, THCa is high in a lot of strains.
By definition of the government THC is defined at delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol…
THC (delta 9) needs to test under .3% of product weight (gummy, nug, blunt, capsule, lotion, etc)
When dealing with gummy’s or lotion that have a lot of inert ingredients that add to the total weight, the inert ingredients tend to make sure the testing of .3thc stays within limits.

The thc (delta 9)is not naturally high in plants before being ‘smoked’ or decarbed

when the herb is then incinerated for ingestion (smoked), or the hash is pressed into rosin, the decarboxylation process starts.
What happens then is the THCa contained within the plant is converted to delta 9.
The press from hash to rosin is done at low temp and still leaves a lot of material to decarb (dab time 😉)
So with all that factored in, making gummies into legal testing THCa gummies can be done with typical high thc cannabis strains.
Naturally flower will test around 1% delta 9…. When it’s processed into a product the extra weight of the product (example the gelatin and sugar in gummies) knock the concentration of delta 9 by weight to below the .3% limit
I’ll post some test results in the future to help further understand these points
It’s a learning process for a lot of people right now I believe.

But here is a example of test results off green crack flower batch to give an idea of how buds show test results on the delta 8 versus delta 9 versus THCa

IMG_6782.png

Back
Top Bottom