Blue Cheese Clone By Seedsman

Just added a new phizon led I was given for free (thanks Amazon) and I figured I'd use it to help promote the lower growth. I'm swapping to flower in 2 weeks that's my deadline.
MVIMG_20200522_205317.jpg

Attempting to flip her as of today however we're having a massive storm so I'm not sure if the power will be back on in time but fingers crossed. I also added the 600w phizon led to get the lower branches and I rotate her every day but so far no real change I thought she would be reaching for the led.

On second thoughts I may put my new led over the autos and keep the 700w viperspectra over the big one.

Here's miss cheesey:
IMG_20200524_101415.jpg

It's crazy to see how she's grown just so big and quick compared to the two autos put down a week earlier. If I had the choice id stick to clones but I'd have to have another tent for flowering stages which isn't viable unfortunately but I will definitely try one again after my next few lots, I just had a big seed order come in from seedsman so plenty more to come hopefully.

Here she is today I believe 8 weeks in I believe and a few days into 12/12.
MVIMG_20200530_092938.jpg

I hope she won't get any taller and will just fatten out otherwise I'm going to have to super crop every cola.

Okay so I need help with this one, do I prune the lower stems that aren't going to do much for me maybe some popcorn buds but it's definitely slow growth. IV been told they suck out nutrients that could go elsewhere but others say just collect the popcorns and smoke them because they still do the job.

@Jack420 @Ganjagrandaddy

She's going well just like the others. I had to move house so I'm glad she survived. Going quite well with the lights and feeding. I'm really hoping the branches fill out and I get a great yield, I also have no idea how long is left I'll just wait till my trichomes are amber.
IMG_20200620_132247.jpg
IMG_20200620_132241.jpg

I know people hate “blurple” photos around here but I will say you have a knack for taking some really nice blurple photos, no joke.

It looks like you have really overcame your prior issues. Here’s to a good harvest.:thumb:

I forgot to add, if you had saw the Mars Hydro giveaway yet? Smoke Sara is giving away one of their new SP3000 LEDs, random winner chosen, and the only catch is if you win you have to showcase their light in a grow journal. Mars Hydro SP3000 LED Full Spectrum With lm301b Released, Giveaway Starts Now!

Okay so she got way too big and way too heavy that she's now lop sided so please excuse all the butchers twine haha. In 2 days I'll be on week 11 on my feeding chart, I believe she may be ready already which is a shorter than expected flowering time and she's really sticky! I'll check it out on the 6th with my microscope and check the trichomes to verify where she's at. On a side note I had to upgrade my carbon filter because she out stunk my last one lol so now I have a massive 8" fan with a huge filter from filteroo I believe they're called, seems to do the job.

MVIMG_20200703_114605.jpg
MVIMG_20200703_114551.jpg

HARVESTED!!

Still chopping but journal officially over. We're trimming her up, it's been a few hours so far and she's extremely sticky. I'm looking at hopefully 6 ounces but I will have to see, last time I dried it out too much but this time itl be alot slower.
IMG_20200706_211537.jpg
IMG_20200706_211521.jpg
IMG_20200706_132630.jpg

Stay tuned for my Royal gorilla autos. Next lot to go down is yet to be decided but I have a good idea which one itl be!! :)

Hello! Glad you are sharing your journal with us. I just got in here but look forward to your next grow. Make sure you start a journal for it as well! Did you get a new filter and fan? It shouldnt be $500 for those. You can get the top of line filter (CAN filter) for under $200 and a 6 inch fan only runs about 60 or so. Either way good job and good harvest. Your plants looked healthy all the way to harvest so you are feeding them good! :thumb:

Hello! Glad you are sharing your journal with us. I just got in here but look forward to your next grow. Make sure you start a journal for it as well! Did you get a new filter and fan? It shouldnt be $500 for those. You can get the top of line filter (CAN filter) for under $200 and a 6 inch fan only runs about 60 or so. Either way good job and good harvest. Your plants looked healthy all the way to harvest so you are feeding them good! :thumb:
Thankyou very much and yeah from the hydro shop I bought the fan and the carbon filter + ducting on one side for like 500. Everything online was sold out, I tried eBay then went to buy and was sold out then the same with the carbon filter from Amazon and then the fan and then when I did find some it was +300$ delivery fee so 800 for them and I was like nah bugger it. I have one more on ATM but the next ones gonna be a good one

Awesome! Well glad you got it settled. When you post your new journal just post more updates if possible so more people can see your journal and jump in. Every time you post an update it goes to the top of the list so people can see it but it only stays on the top for a hour or so due to everyone posting! Keep up the good work!

Do you know if your strain is "Blueberry Cheese"? Im growing Blueberry cheese from Barneys Farm but its labeled as Blue Cheese so im just curious!
I'm not too sure I was told it was by seedsman seeds. I just got told by a mate he's giving me a Dutch passion clone so looks like I'm not gonna crack any seeds for a little while till my new clone is done.

Look at entering that nug into the nug of the month contest! I’m curious to see the Pineapple Chunk.
Not sure how to, if someone else wants to they can. Wet weight 397grams no including the popcorns

Back
Top Bottom