Bloom Bloom Room Goes Auto In A Mostly Mephesto Way

Yeah ya know that tech is not my thing. But here ya go. It's long cause I like to talk and was pretty medicated. 56 mins I start the breakdown.
Holy crap dude 2 hours !!?? Lol
It's gonna take me a week to get through it . Alright here we go !
I'll be back with some feedback soon .

Well I watched most of your video . I'm just curious what the surprise is for next week .
Since I was right on the money with that being an 8 ounce plant , what did I win ? Lol
Man I wish I could grow an 8 ounce auto . I'd be set with 1 in each tent , it would give me a pound on two plants.

What are you recording with ? I have that same problem with my phone , it doesn't want to focus on what's in front but rather focus on the background.

I agree it's much better to go a little longer with the flush and the results will show that once you smoke that first bud . Flush is everything.

I got a sponsor coming on board this week. Should have the package in the next few days. I'll def have some swag for ya after that brotha.
I wanted 10oz but was blown away when the big two weighed over a pound together. Hell I wish I grew 8.8oz photos all the time.
It an iPhone and the focus sucks. Never picks the right thing to zoom in on. Think I may go buy myself a Vday camera. Been looking at a cannon t7i for a bit. Just bought a new laptop so I can download all my vids and pics there for editing.
Yeah I flush fo forever now. Obviously it doesn't hurt your yield. Can't wait to smoke these buds. The rosin from Ripley's is the best I've ever had. Even stuff I've bought.

I got a sponsor coming on board this week. Should have the package in the next few days. I'll def have some swag for ya after that brotha.
I wanted 10oz but was blown away when the big two weighed over a pound together. Hell I wish I grew 8.8oz photos all the time.
It an iPhone and the focus sucks. Never picks the right thing to zoom in on. Think I may go buy myself a Vday camera. Been looking at a cannon t7i for a bit. Just bought a new laptop so I can download all my vids and pics there for editing.
Yeah I flush fo forever now. Obviously it doesn't hurt your yield. Can't wait to smoke these buds. The rosin from Ripley's is the best I've ever had. Even stuff I've bought.
Nice !!!
You deserve it for all your hard work.
I'll have be patient to find out what it is even though I'm excited.

I'd be jumping for joy on an 8 ounce plant . That's a huge accomplishment that most people can't do .

You gotta start thinking of upgrading your equipment for recording videos .
A new camera is going to make a huge difference on those bud shots and the audio will be much clearer. Plus getting you some video editing software will be a very nice addition, can't wait to see what you'll do next .

I still can't over how much uncured/ improper flushed bud I've smoked over the years until I started growing it myself . What a difference man , flush is extremely important.

It's great you gave some solid advice to us growers about flushing and 72 hour dark cycle before harvest. It will help a lot of people pump out solid bud

I want to get more seeds but mephistos shop has been closed for weeks now . I keep checking the site every day to see if it's open .

Only seeds I have left are the 4 assed monkey , think I only have like 5 of those and that's it .

Hmmm I am curious myself. We just accepted a couple of sponsors as well. I'd love to see what TNB naturals would do for our closet grow coming up, but not a sealed recirculating environment. You think it would still be effective?

Yeah it will up your co2. Maybe not as high but will still increase it. I would hang the bottle lower towards the top of the canopy to get max absorption.
I saw you picked up some killer lighting sponsorship. Optic Amare and HLG all the tops in the led game right now. That awesome brotha. Send an email to TNB on their website. Let them know I sent you their way. I guarantee they will send you out a package brotha. They will want to be a part of your garden for sure.

Definitely helping the expansion to the new flower and veg spaces, we could use an increase in the four zip plants we've been banging out with our little 125 watter, keep running outta meds between harvests! Never again after this new space is setup. I'll shoot them an email, always looking for a way to increase yields! Thanks brother

Back
Top Bottom