Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Not sure it matters too much cause that's some really beautifully grown cannabis my friend! You should be very proud Mr big .
Thanks Dabber! I am pretty proud :3 I'll be happy once we move to 100% organic living soil, but this is a great way to start and learn the ins and outs :D
U could start with some critical kush .on me, and some remo chemo!

Ain't called bignstrange for nothing. Big yields. Can't wait to see full jars. Rows of them lol.
Hehe yea man! I can't even drop a critical cheese lol I just popped 60 or so seeds and planted yesterday XD

Between that and the cuttings coming off Peppa once the cloners free again, I'm stuffed again for a couple months .

I don't even know what I'm gunna do with the tropic berry og and pre 94 skunk I have in the cloner XD

So yea man bignstrange . well need more jars . .

Sperm's a poppin'! :) Gonna be a whole lotta purple going on.

. these ladies get me, what can I say? XD

let's see how stabilized these are, a believe they were just hit with some male pollen while someone had their fingers crossed lol

Super curious to see if we get the same purple I saw pictures of :0

That is a nice amount brother happy dazes .

Hehe yea man! Well make sure all the strong growers go to good homes :3

That's a nice looking load of seeds.

Fingers crossed they come out mostly normal XD we have around 5 up this morning so far!

0fa88c7fdbe9b24ca996720740ff7986.jpg
fe0631a98c9926e4f6e9efc6fbc6a1dd.jpg

I can't believe you only see 250-300g. I'll call it now at 550. Hehe

Good morning big love you buddy
550 would blow my mind . maybe I'm just trying to set my bar low so I have a nice suprise once they're dry .

Mornin Shorti! Lots of love, hope you've been taking care . . . . :passitleft: .
Holy crap big you're almost there bud! It's so nice reaching into your own jar and coming out blazed and relaxed. I wish I could send you some. By the end of summer we can trade, and I'll make sure it happens.
Hehe almost man!

I'm guessing that's what you've been up to the last few days ;P XD

Yea man once summer rolls around we gotta meet up on parliament hill and get all stoned n shiet!

Canada ftw, we could probably do that noe without trouble XD

I always go low and that way if something crazy happens I'm more excited about like the way you think buddy

I always go low and that way if something crazy happens I'm more excited about like the way you think buddy
Hehe the last thing I want is to be disappointed in myself after a 4 month plant wrestling session .

Your headbands gunna yield crazy man, them is some real trees!

Hehe the last thing I want is to be disappointed in myself after a 4 month plant wrestling session .

Your headbands gunna yield crazy man, them is some real trees!

Will see still time to fuck things up lol

Will see still time to fuck things up lol
In coco man, your so flexible! Even if something did start going you could fix it within a day!

You got this brother, I 100% believe in you!

I can't believe how fast the frost is piling on for you!

In coco man, your so flexible! Even if something did start going you could fix it within a day!

You got this brother, I 100% believe in you!

I can't believe how fast the frost is piling on for you!

Yeah I'll grab a video update tonight buddy

Just found out my online place never mailed out my care package .

Least they will make good he said .

My neighbour has some killa blueberry amazing for pain relief

Yeah I'll grab a video update tonight buddy

Just found out my online place never mailed out my care package .

Least they will make good he said .

My neighbour has some killa blueberry amazing for pain relief
Nice man!

Oh jeeze hopefully they ship it today :/

Yumm blueberry :0 last time I had some straight blueberry must've been 5 years ago but I remember the nose being pretty distinct!

Closest thing I've had since was blue cheese which I love !

Mm anything blue has been good here on the west side lol

Nice man!

Oh jeeze hopefully they ship it today :/

Yumm blueberry :0 last time I had some straight blueberry must've been 5 years ago but I remember the nose being pretty distinct!

Closest thing I've had since was blue cheese which I love !

Mm anything blue has been good here on the west side lol

Yeah I love my fruits smokes I'm learning. But I also just learned that northern lights might help during allergy time check out my thread man some smart wisdom and thoughts being dropped lately .

Yeah I love my fruits smokes I'm learning. But I also just learned that northern lights might help during allergy time check out my thread man some smart wisdom and thoughts being dropped lately .
I saw That! He was saying it was possibly the pinene?

Super interesting, I would love to run terpenes in a diffuser and see how that works?

I'll try to stop by today, I got a lot of work done yesterday so I'm hoping to have time to play on my phone .

Looking amazing in here! Look at all them babies .your just nuts! Haha have a good day Big, also I know the dates I'll be in your area so I'm going to Pm you soon;) Swagg has a few things he wants to send for your care package also..
Sounds good to me! I'm a little outta the way so I might have to plan ahead lol I'm excited to see what y'all have in mind :3 maybe well have some dry flower to send back with ya :D

Lol and yea a little crazy ;P

Not too sure if these will get journaled here, but I'm sure y'all will see them around hehe

About half the beans I planted yesterday are above ground and looking healthy already! :D super excited, great start!

Also did a video update on Instagram, I have some pics I took with my camera under the leds that.ill try to upload later!

Seeing a few bananas showing up, getting ready to start chopping, I think alecxks is showing the most, so I'm gunna get to it pretty quick here. Trichromes are starting to Amber nicely on the buds, maybe 5% so I could lettem go a bit more but there's too much for me to start grabbing nanners lol

Well see how it goes!

Thanks for all the support y'all, it's been go go go here but good things are happening! Peace and buds be with you! . . . . . . . .

honestly it has been! coming up on around 4 months now :S hard to believe how far these girls have come <3 special photo dump :3
CSC_0161.JPG
DSC_0027126.JPG
DSC_0030102.JPG
DSC_003198.JPG
DSC_012044.JPG
DSC_012157.JPG
DSC_012351.JPG
DSC_012441.JPG
DSC_012748.JPG
DSC_013447.JPG
DSC_013541.JPG
DSC_013842.JPG