BESTVA LED Grow Light Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ,that's right ,labour day holiday not all the world ?
Yes- but like many holidays, I believe it's celebrated at/on different dates.

Labor day in the US, I believe is in Sept for example.

1.5m ,power cord ,the hanager 60-80cm
I believe he meant the hanging cables. We were all hoping for shorter hanging cables. I got 2 different length cables in 2 different packages

Yeah we had discussed shorter or better still adjusting cables so you could custom fit to your needs

Maybe another company will be more responsive to feedback, this random and intermittent language barrier is entirely too easy to fall back on and claim me no understand

Yeah we had discussed shorter or better still adjusting cables so you could custom fit to your needs
Thats right.
I guess I should make it a little more clear how I said it as well. We are talking about the 4 hanging cables that connect directly to the panel. They need to be made shorter.

I've still yet to change mine as it's not an issue right now. But I would be nice to get them as short as possible and then use the provided rope ratchet hanger

Thats right.
I guess I should make it a little more clear how I said it as well. We are talking about the 4 hanging cables that connect directly to the panel. They need to be made shorter.

I've still yet to change mine as it's not an issue right now. But I would be nice to get them as short as possible and then use the provided rope ratchet hanger
Yeah ,i got it ,the factory now update the cables lenth ,i will let you know when i get the news

@GrowTina why not include 4 yoyo hangers like these:

61tFCUYnbwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

And then give us four of these with the hole drilled out to let the existing thumbscrews to pass through without threading?

61a7+7iPfXL._AC_SL1176_.jpg

Those are called D-Ring anchors.

Include four yoyo hangers and four d-ring anchors. If you want to really get fancy toss in some split washers.
brb drawing a picture. Not awake...need more coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom