BESTVA LED Grow Light Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that one really helps, I'll have to go watch that video later.

I'm glad I picked up the 2nd panel when you mentioned the sale before. Now with the 4x4 tent I'll be rocking. Thinking about starting something in there soon.
Such a great deal for a good light! I'll be using both of mine like a single large light for 1 plant. Even with the lower PAR figures, anything in the 800-900 should be sufficient from what I have seen in various videos I have watched.

Such a great deal for a good light! I'll be using both of mine like a single large light for 1 plant. Even with the lower PAR figures, anything in the 800-900 should be sufficient from what I have seen in various videos I have watched.
Oh for sure, and once paired in one tent with other lights like I see you're doing in your journal, you'll get even greater par values. Best bet is to keep them evenly spread apart from another to make a more even par distribution rather than having huge numbers in the middle and low numbers on the outer edges.

Here's how I set my 2 up in a 4x4

I also noticed 1 other thing when I got my 2nd panel.. maybe @GrowTina can help with this.

The hanging cables I received in my 2nd p1000 box were a different length than the 1st. They are longer than the 1st and makes hanging them side by side at the same height a little more difficult.

I like the shorter set of cables better. I feel like I'm going to have to modify these ones or make my own set with their anchor bolts.

I also noticed 1 other thing when I got my 2nd panel.. maybe @GrowTina can help with this.

The hanging cables I received in my 2nd p1000 box were a different length than the 1st. They are longer than the 1st and makes hanging them side by side at the same height a little more difficult.

I like the shorter set of cables better. I feel like I'm going to have to modify these ones or make my own set with their anchor bolts.
Glad you mentioned that. I don't think mine are different lengths but I did go to the hardware store to get some cable to make my own with their bolts. I want them as short as possible!

very sorry for the inconvenience ,could you show me your tent and hanger ,i will improve that

This is the only comparison picture I have right now. I can get a better one tomorrow if you need. If you click on the image and zoom in you'll see the 2 sets of hangers are different lengths. Thanks

maybe the worker in factory put the wrong hanger ,sorry for that ,

Hey @GrowTina just wanted to make a few notes regarding the P1000:

The hanging hardware looks really nice but the black plastic cables that attach to the frame via knurled thumbscrews need to be much shorter. Using the supplied hardware I can only raise the light up to within 24"-ish of the TOP of the tent. I would like the same system the BESTVA already uses but I want to be able to raise the light to within 8" or less from the top of the tent.

Also...every single sponsor on 420 needs to be sending stickers out in their packages. It's free advertising every time your sticker makes it in a photo.

My journal is running and I don't know what hashtags or @'s to use for you guys.

Thanks!

Hey @GrowTina just wanted to make a few notes regarding the P1000:

The hanging hardware looks really nice but the black plastic cables that attach to the frame via knurled thumbscrews need to be much shorter. Using the supplied hardware I can only raise the light up to within 24"-ish of the TOP of the tent. I would like the same system the BESTVA already uses but I want to be able to raise the light to within 8" or less from the top of the tent.

Also...every single sponsor on 420 needs to be sending stickers out in their packages. It's free advertising every time your sticker makes it in a photo.

My journal is running and I don't know what hashtags or @'s to use for you guys.

Thanks!
Thanks ,i will improve the hangers ,but what's the stickers ? im new here

Thanks ,i will improve the hangers ,but what's the stickers ? im new here
Stickers are like product labels but not for anything other than to 'stick' to stuff for fun and promotion. Think of bumper stickers on cars or the little ones kids trade.

Have your graphics person make up some simple but colorful and eye-catching art for some cheap stickers you can toss in each box you mail out.

My lights doin great so far stickers would be great thinking ! And I agree the hangers are way long but but worked around it !!
I have two lights on one plant but bestva light definitely pulling it’s weight bright lil light in definitely happy with it !!

May 30th , maybe ,im not sure ,i will let you know when new light arrive on my website
Awesome! Really looking forward to seeing the new light. Will you be seeking reviewers for those?!? I volunteer if you are! :D
:dude-knocking:

Also, any chance your team has had a chance to confirm the correct ppfd chart for the Pro 1000? What is Bestva choosing to use for advertising? What should I as a user be referencing when I am setting up my lights to the plant canopy? I think this is very important information for your customers to know and have complete confidence in what they are using.

Thanks

Awesome! Really looking forward to seeing the new light. Will you be seeking reviewers for those?!? I volunteer if you are! :D
:dude-knocking:

Also, any chance your team has had a chance to confirm the correct ppfd chart for the Pro 1000? What is Bestva choosing to use for advertising? What should I as a user be referencing when I am setting up my lights to the plant canopy? I think this is very important information for your customers to know and have complete confidence in what they are using.

Thanks
Hello ,maybe we will test it ,when it coming ,this is PPFD cover 90*90cm tent

QQ截图20210426155258.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom