Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Lol! We have....
Barneys Farm Critical Kush Auto
Fastbuds Crystal METH
Fastbuds Mexican Airlines
Critical Mass Collective Auto Masszar

Oh VG! What am I doing? lol
Making me feel better about my decisions. Lol.
Just teasing ya.
I was actually looking at my 10 gallon geo pots today. Wondering when I'll ever use them.
I do have 2 autos that could be roommates. I might be able to squeeze them in between journals.
You'll be fine. It will go exactly as planned no doubt.

Sounds similar to a movie I once watched!

4autos 1pot :rofl:

Looking like this adventure just hit a turning point Prof and this is one way to make things extra fun and hectic!!

Not like they weren’t already lol

Glad to see you doing well though brother
I saw that too. Worst thing I ever did.

Just teasing ya.
I was actually looking at my 10 gallon geo pots today. Wondering when I'll ever use them.
I do have 2 autos that could be roommates. I might be able to squeeze them in between journals.
The veg tent was sat there looking all empty and I couldn't resist. I was wondering how I could do something more interesting then I remembered a conversation with GG about growing multiple plants in one pot. Then I thought we could make it more interesting by removing some control by using Autos. That is the extent of my plan lol
Sounds similar to a movie I once watched!

4autos 1pot :rofl:

Looking like this adventure just hit a turning point Prof and this is one way to make things extra fun and hectic!!

Not like they weren’t already lol

Glad to see you doing well though brother
What movie is that then? :rolleyes:

Lol thanks Dutch. Hectic is my middle name lol

Right. I'm of to bed as it's 4am. I'm going to go and think about what I've done

:peace:

Lol, I managed to miss that vid. However I did watch other people watching it and that was bad enough!
You're a smarty. I wish I would have done what you did. I'll never look at a cup the same way again.
That's not what cups are for!!!!!

At this point, sure! I just was fond of the angles you created with the supercrops and wanted to watch the whole scene develop. VG suggests clay balls for the tops of your stakes if you're prone to leaning over and losing an eye or two.
It Doesnt work !!!!! @Virgin ground . It took the clay too long to set and made a right mess everytime i tried to pull my pants back up !!!!! cant see how it protects eyes ??? Bloody bro-science!!!

Veg Tent Update....

Things are looking great today....
ORG_DSC04481.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC04482.JPG
ORG_DSC04483.JPG
ORG_DSC04484.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC04485.JPG
ORG_DSC04486.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC04487.JPG
ORG_DSC04488.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC04489.JPG
ORG_DSC04490.JPG
Look at these little ladies. beautiful girls already. purple rain imminent. Congratulations on the nomination mate. well deserved finally. :yahoo:

Here is the big reveal....
ORG_DSC04468.JPG

here we have a pot. It doesn't look like much at the moment but it's going to be a lot of fun.....
ORG_DSC04469.JPG

It's what is inside this pot which is interesting. You see there are 4 Autos germinating in there right now! That's right! 4 Autos, one pot lol. @Heavenly Hybrid you wanted to see some Autos, well here you go. Only one of them is a Barneys strain though and that is the Critical Kush Auto. The other 3 are Fastbuds and a seed from CMC. There are 2 indica and 2 sativa strains waiting to sprout. Fingers crossed all sprout as these are my last 4 Auto seeds. I'll be doing a proper Auto run closer to Christmas but for now I thought we could have a little fun and see what happens in this scenario.

What do you guys think? Good idea or have I finally fallen off the edge lol. Remember that it's entirely for fun and there is no concern about this failing one bit. I don't know about you but lot I'm pretty excited lol
Fucking brilliant prof. you are my hero mate. this scenario is perfect. thank you . my plan ultimately is a single living soil no till raised bed in the loft. one bed multiple girls. This is why i am on the eco-thrive try out for the next auto run !!!. You are always a step in front of me in a great way Prof. I cannot wait to see this get busy. message the strains from fast buds so i know what is what !. I have 5 strains of theirs to run and no auto experience at all !!
I , for one am stoked mate. well done

You're a smarty. I wish I would have done what you did. I'll never look at a cup the same way again.
That's not what cups are for!!!!!
"pre-manured solo cups" could be a winner on amazon !!!

Just teasing ya.
or maybe add "companion" plants as angrybird or emilya does to great effect.?

The veg tent was sat there looking all empty and I couldn't resist. I was wondering how I could do something more interesting then I remembered a conversation with GG about growing multiple plants in one pot. Then I thought we could make it more interesting by removing some control by using Autos. That is the extent of my plan lol

What movie is that then? :rolleyes:

Lol thanks Dutch. Hectic is my middle name lol

Right. I'm of to bed as it's 4am. I'm going to go and think about what I've done

:peace:
Thanks for the mention mate , great your going for it too. perfect choice on the auto route.
living soil ,no-till , 6ftx6ft bed ,2x TSL-2000 on a light mover being sprinkler watered from my waterbutt is my ultimate aim. All organic and with enough porosity and freedom for the roots to move through it to keep growing speed on par with coco. I also want composting wrigglers and friends active in there too. Have been working this pile for nearly two years with old coco/perlite/clay balls , veg , any waste greens , fruit peels , dandilions by the garden full in all stages of its cycle. I planted a few seeding potatoes an inch down to see how fertile it is so far and the pictures say it all i think. This mulch and compost will be a base layer for the living soil to sit on as the wrigglers get busy supplying more for the herd. Wow , sorry for the ramble but you have me excited now prof. :green_heart::green_heart::thumb::bravo:

potatoes just starting to flower
15658680960062381181764313707962.jpg
15658681911512034517616648936231.jpg

Congrats on the MOTM nom prof! A well deserved honor.
4 auto's in one pot that's just crazy enough to work! Exciting times ahead in your garden I will be along for the ride every step along the way

It Doesnt work !!!!! @Virgin ground . It took the clay too long to set and made a right mess everytime i tried to pull my pants back up !!!!! cant see how it protects eyes ??? Bloody bro-science!!!
Try the polymer clay. Less mess!

Look at these little ladies. beautiful girls already. purple rain imminent. Congratulations on the nomination mate. well deserved finally. :yahoo:
Thanks GG. Means a lot buddy. It was a nice surprise to come home to. Purple rain indeed
Fucking brilliant prof. you are my hero mate. this scenario is perfect. thank you . my plan ultimately is a single living soil no till raised bed in the loft. one bed multiple girls. This is why i am on the eco-thrive try out for the next auto run !!!. You are always a step in front of me in a great way Prof. I cannot wait to see this get busy. message the strains from fast buds so i know what is what !. I have 5 strains of theirs to run and no auto experience at all !!
I , for one am stoked mate. well done
Lol. I'm not sure I'm one step ahead of you. Mine won't be organic or living as they say but I'll get to witness the war of the roots first hand. I think they'll stand a better chance in the fabric pots then if I had used a solid pot. All of these strains have potential for big plants which means vigorous root systems. I love the idea about the indoor flower bed gardening though. It could be a great experience
it’s definitely an interesting experiment! Going to be cray cray lol
Crazy as a coconut Dutch. Plant training is a definite for this little experiment
Thanks for the mention mate , great your going for it too. perfect choice on the auto route.
living soil ,no-till , 6ftx6ft bed ,2x TSL-2000 on a light mover being sprinkler watered from my waterbutt is my ultimate aim. All organic and with enough porosity and freedom for the roots to move through it to keep growing speed on par with coco. I also want composting wrigglers and friends active in there too. Have been working this pile for nearly two years with old coco/perlite/clay balls , veg , any waste greens , fruit peels , dandilions by the garden full in all stages of its cycle. I planted a few seeding potatoes an inch down to see how fertile it is so far and the pictures say it all i think. This mulch and compost will be a base layer for the living soil to sit on as the wrigglers get busy supplying more for the herd. Wow , sorry for the ramble but you have me excited now prof. :green_heart::green_heart::thumb::bravo:

potatoes just starting to flower
15658680960062381181764313707962.jpg
15658681911512034517616648936231.jpg
This year I have been getting into the more extreme side of composting. I have a bin now that is full of meat and dairy, cooked food and just about anything I can find in the house. I balance out the slop with brown cardboard and leaves. There's so much life in there that the surface is crawling. It literally wiggles. All the maggots and worms and other wonderful beasts are just speeding up the process and helping me along. The best part that shocks everyone when I show them is that the smell is almost pleasant. You'd imagine that it would be unbearable when you open the lid but not at all. You do get hit in the face with a swarm of flies but other than that it's great. It's in a plastic bin which gets full sun from dusk til dawn which helps to speed up the process. It's about 3 feet deep now and the stuff which I see in the bottom looks good to go. I'm going to fill it over the course of the year and use it next spring. Don't worry GG. I get the ramble bug as well if someone hits the right note lol
Congrats on the MOTM nom prof! A well deserved honor.
4 auto's in one pot that's just crazy enough to work! Exciting times ahead in your garden I will be along for the ride every step along the way
thank you very much N! The Four Autos! I'm imagining them to look like a colourful bouquet of flowers when they're done. I be the the end result may somewhat different lol
Yes, congrats on the nom Professor!

Nooooooooooooooo! That would be a terrible sight to see :eek:

I grew one of those last year. Not a big harvest (outside in the spring) but folks seem to like the high!
Lol. Thanks Shed. I be the Mrs Flora would love a Spog. Then I imagine her face dropping as I tell her that what she is seeing isn't just one branch.

I grew their Purple Skunk and Sour Melon Mass. the PS had a great, strong and floural Skunk profile and the Sour melon was OK. It was a bit fruity but nothing to scream about. She was also pretty slow and took way longer than advertised.

Updates to follow!

Back
Top Bottom