Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

My father smelled like custard and beer

You're making me feel grateful that I don't have so many plants at the moment lol. Looking good GG

I've had a busy day so it's quickfire pics tonight as I hoped some sleep. First is the POG....
ORG_DSC03617.JPG
ORG_DSC03618.JPG
ORG_DSC03619.JPG
ORG_DSC03620.JPG
ORG_DSC03622.JPG
ORG_DSC03623.JPG
ORG_DSC03624.JPG
ORG_DSC03625.JPG
ORG_DSC03626.JPG
Thanks prof and go Pog. she is a dream mate.

Hey Prof, the young ones are looking great. Super neat looking DWC system!

Looking fantastic prof!! I love that DWC bucket setup you have!
Looks clean and I’m super excited to see this Purple Punch!!

Let’s gooooo
Why thank you Dutch! The PP is the smallest at the moment but she was the last to be germned. Give her a week and I bet she'll be looking down on her 3 buddies.
Everything is stylin' there Professor. All plants healthy at the same time is always a wonder to behold :).
Thanks Shed. The more you do, the more the chance of something going lol. There's a few different things going on in here now and dare I say that everything is going well. There are a few things though which I'll go into shortly.
Lol. All good now mate thank you. feels more manageable but screws with the aesthetics and level
lol
Lol. What's aesthetics and level?
They look damn good mate. love the single tie
I'll adjust the ties as they grow and do my best to keep them lower and open. I'm thinking about changing the lighting to 12/12 tomorrow.
Probably from all the Beer Custard tarts he ate. Delicious, but fattening.
European cuisine at its finest right there Mr.S!
Mmmmm. Beercustard!
.......:idea:

Hey Prof, the young ones are looking great. Super neat looking DWC system!
Thanks Irie. I have 6 of those buckets that I've managed to collect over the years. They've been kept in a dirty corner of the garden for I don't know how long lol. I was hoping that the elements hadn't destroyed gem but they seem to be ok. This is the second one that I used as the first that I set up had a leak. This one also has a leak lol. It's tiny though and has probably leaked about 10-20ml overnight. I thought about going through all of the buckets to look for one that wasn't leaking but thought that they probably all leak by now. I'm going to get some silicone sealant and just patch this one up.

Why thank you Dutch! The PP is the smallest at the moment but she was the last to be germned. Give her a week and I bet she'll be looking down on her 3 buddies.

Thanks Shed. The more you do, the more the chance of something going lol. There's a few different things going on in here now and dare I say that everything is going well. There are a few things though which I'll go into shortly.

Lol. What's aesthetics and level?

I'll adjust the ties as they grow and do my best to keep them lower and open. I'm thinking about changing the lighting to 12/12 tomorrow.

European cuisine at its finest right there Mr.S!

.......:idea:

Thanks Irie. I have 6 of those buckets that I've managed to collect over the years. They've been kept in a dirty corner of the garden for I don't know how long lol. I was hoping that the elements hadn't destroyed gem but they seem to be ok. This is the second one that I used as the first that I set up had a leak. This one also has a leak lol. It's tiny though and has probably leaked about 10-20ml overnight. I thought about going through all of the buckets to look for one that wasn't leaking but thought that they probably all leak by now. I'm going to get some silicone sealant and just patch this one up.
Like the idea of a single tie to keep her low . similar to sheds quad method instead of topping i think. Still toying with a spiral grow idea. once around the pot then flip. Your girls are looking good to go already. great result for them.

Soon To Be Flowering Tent Update....

These 4 pretty much look good to go. I'm happy for the most part though the thrips are back. They just don't know when to quit. On with the spraying. The BG41 number 2 has some almost leathery, crumpled leaves. Both of the Blue Gelato's have it but it's more noticeable on number 2. I'd have thought that it may have been genetics but the Strawberry Lemonade's also have it but to a much lesser extent. Maybe it's caused by minerals in the sand or the roots being too wet? I just don't know. The plants are all growing really well and generally look fine so I'm not too concerned but it's something to make note of. Have any of you guys had anything like this happen to your plants? Maybe I'm just being picky. Here we are on the day before they're put into flower....
ORG_DSC03656.JPG

The Big Blue G's!....
ORG_DSC03657.JPG
ORG_DSC03659.JPG
ORG_DSC03663.JPG

The Fizzy Drinks!....
ORG_DSC03658.JPG
ORG_DSC03660.JPG
ORG_DSC03662.JPG

That scrotum look I was describing....
ORG_DSC03661.JPG

And some sand....
ORG_DSC03664.JPG

Could that wrinkling be overwater? I know it's hard to gauge with the sand and soil in there, but I think leaves get puffy like that when the roots are wet.

I did think that seemed likely but wasn't sure. Hopefully they'll return to normal in a few days then. Next feed I'll give them less water and see how that plays out

The Soon To Be Only Veg Tent Update....

Less drama in here but there are some interesting points to be made. I think that thesoil maybe a little too strong for seedlings as the Ayahuasca Purple and Vanilla Kush both have a little bit of roughness to their appearance. They don't look bad but just not quite right. The VK has the fattest leaves I've probably seen on a seedling lol. I'm hoping they stay super fat as she grows. The Shishkaberry is looking great and so is the Purple Punch. Day 2 coming to an end....
ORG_DSC03650.JPG
ORG_DSC03655.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC03651.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC03652.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC03653.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC03654.JPG

VK is adorable!!!!
Now go take another pic without the fiber/ hair in it and enter the photo contest. I love your 3D seedling pics.
You have nothing to lose.

VK is adorable!!!!
Now go take another pic without the fiber/ hair in it and enter the photo contest. I love your 3D seedling pics.
You have nothing to lose.

lol I saw that hair yesterday and was meant to remove it. I'll take the pic but I can't enter this months comp because I've already entered. There's always next month though

POG!....
ORG_DSC03665.JPG
ORG_DSC03666.JPG
ORG_DSC03667.JPG
ORG_DSC03668.JPG
ORG_DSC03669.JPG
ORG_DSC03670.JPG
ORG_DSC03671.JPG

Soon To Be Flowering Tent Update....

These 4 pretty much look good to go. I'm happy for the most part though the thrips are back. They just don't know when to quit. On with the spraying. The BG41 number 2 has some almost leathery, crumpled leaves. Both of the Blue Gelato's have it but it's more noticeable on number 2. I'd have thought that it may have been genetics but the Strawberry Lemonade's also have it but to a much lesser extent. Maybe it's caused by minerals in the sand or the roots being too wet? I just don't know. The plants are all growing really well and generally look fine so I'm not too concerned but it's something to make note of. Have any of you guys had anything like this happen to your plants? Maybe I'm just being picky. Here we are on the day before they're put into flower....
ORG_DSC03656.JPG

The Big Blue G's!....
ORG_DSC03657.JPG
ORG_DSC03659.JPG
ORG_DSC03663.JPG

The Fizzy Drinks!....
ORG_DSC03658.JPG
ORG_DSC03660.JPG
ORG_DSC03662.JPG

That scrotum look I was describing....
ORG_DSC03661.JPG

And some sand....
ORG_DSC03664.JPG
The Hulkberry mother i grew last crop had very crumpled but thick and darker green leaves. A few comments i got were about too much N in her feeds but as was a rdwc she had to have what the rest did so was overfed as she was biologically younger. Jer node spacing was ridiculous. It affected the yield badly and i nearly gave up on the strain until i saw the major difference with the one i am doing from her nkw. she has normal leaves and is stacking buds brilliantly already. The over feeding cost me no end. maybe your girl needs a slightly lower ppm mate. Just a though and similarity to the crumpled thing. Initially my O.s started similar too if you remember with her mutant leaves ?.
Looking great in there now mate. nice work as per usual

The Hulkberry mother i grew last crop had very crumpled but thick and darker green leaves. A few comments i got were about too much N in her feeds but as was a rdwc she had to have what the rest did so was overfed as she was biologically younger. Jer node spacing was ridiculous. It affected the yield badly and i nearly gave up on the strain until i saw the major difference with the one i am doing from her nkw. she has normal leaves and is stacking buds brilliantly already. The over feeding cost me no end. maybe your girl needs a slightly lower ppm mate. Just a though and similarity to the crumpled thing. Initially my O.s started similar too if you remember with her mutant leaves ?.
Looking great in there now mate. nice work as per usual
I had similar problems in my Wilma with the Fruit Tree and the Black Kush. One demanded way more nutrients than the other. The BK lost out in the end as she was a way smaller plant. I'll just water these slightly less on the next feed. As the roots establish themselves during the flowering stretch they should be able to handle more water and drink it up before they sit in it for too long. It's exciting times GG

lol I saw that hair yesterday and was meant to remove it. I'll take the pic but I can't enter this months comp because I've already entered. There's always next month though

POG!....
ORG_DSC03665.JPG
ORG_DSC03666.JPG
ORG_DSC03667.JPG
ORG_DSC03668.JPG
ORG_DSC03669.JPG
ORG_DSC03670.JPG
ORG_DSC03671.JPG
That reminds me, I should go vote for the other contests.

My GZ is just a bit leathery. She had edema from the HF soil being to dense. I feel that she will grow out of it,much like you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom