Barney's Farm Redemption Grow With Carcass & Trala

:cheesygrinsmiley:...Looks like I got here first.....:dude-knocking:
So we might as well have a look at what the USA side of this grow
has been doing for the last week:
First, a couple of top views..

@Barney's Farm Critical Kush- She's nice n' healthy, apx. 105 days old, flipped 69 days ago...
CK#1-1.JPG

A view from the other corner...fewer buds than usual on this one..the ones that are there are fattening up pretty good...
CK#1-2.JPG

Through the little door- looks a bit sparse in there, eh?...
CK#1-3.JPG

There's about 9 buds you can only see thru the big door...actually, that's about all you can see thru the big door...
CK#1-4.JPG

A closer look at a couple buds-- 9 or 10 more days, and I can stick a fork in this one...
CK#1-5.JPG

The buds aren't huge, but they'll do...
CK#1-6.JPG

And the research continues: another tester..😁:rollit:
Tester.JPG

I don't usually include Critical Kush #1's younger sister in these updates, but she's doing pretty well so I thought you might want a peek.......she's 177cm/5"10"tall, and just starting to flower..
I'm glad the tall one ended up out there...:oops:
Sister.JPG

And there you have it!
Thanks for looking,
Your move, T!🇦🇺💚

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!
Hey hey C Jerky! Omg! My partner and my son were so excited lol! Thank you so much. Your jerky was a big hit! HUGE! And your hand written note is proudly displayed in my Bloom Room. And thanks for the seeds :) I can’t want to grow them :) I’m soooooo lucky to have you. Xo

Hi guys. I’m currently sitting in the hairdresser’s chair wondering if I’ve always been this fucking ugly!

And it’s a thing! It’s not just me lol!

IMG_6094.jpeg

So I’m just gonna give you an update on how she looked yesterday :)

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 62 Days
Days in Flower: 37

IMG_6078.jpeg

Thanks for having a look. I’ll circle back and give you another cheeky update on Wednesday. Like Carcass, I think the end is nigh for our girl.

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!
Hey hey C Jerky! Omg! My partner and my son were so excited lol! Thank you so much. Your jerky was a big hit! HUGE! And your hand written note is proudly displayed in my Bloom Room. And thanks for the seeds :) I can’t want to grow them :) I’m soooooo lucky to have you. Xo

Hi guys. I’m currently sitting in the hairdresser’s chair wondering if I’ve always been this fucking ugly!

And it’s a thing! It’s not just me lol!

IMG_6094.jpeg

So I’m just gonna give you an update on how she looked yesterday :)

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 62 Days
Days in Flower: 37

IMG_6078.jpeg

Thanks for having a look. I’ll circle back and give you another cheeky update on Wednesday. Like Carcass, I think the end is nigh for our girl.
And just like that I see where our thought patterns differ! Me? As usual I can't wait to wake up tomorrow cause I get better looking every day! You seem to think off color to my way of going. I'm no more attractive than the next guy but why not be positive. Honey's beautiful!

new mirrors.jpg

And just like that I see where our thought patterns differ! Me? As usual I can't wait to wake up tomorrow cause I get better looking every day! You seem to think off color to my way of going. I'm no more attractive than the next guy but why not be positive.
Because men and women tend to be wired differently.

Men are from Mars and women seem to be more from the Planet of Self Loath than Venus. I’m not sure why the game seems stacked against us when it comes to our inner expectations and inner judgement. I’m looking forward to the launching further into aging when I get to a point I don’t give a fuck. I’m just not there yet lolling.

IMG_6097.png

further into aging when I get to a point I don’t give a fuck. I’m just not there yet lolling.

I'm there!
"Ugly as ever, but still alive"- that's what I like to see in the mirror... 😁

I'm there!
"Ugly as ever, but still alive"- that's what I like to see in the mirror... 😁
LMAO, Carcass. "See" is the keyword! 😁

Back
Top Bottom