Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Here’s a different kind. This unattractive pile of bud is the second of a two bong hit tester from the Skywalker closet girl. She is all white right now with zero amber. I just smoked the first tester, and at the moment I can report two things:
1. It’s too early, she’s WAY too sativa right now and produces way too intense of a chest bind for my taste. This is an indica heavy strain, a little, and is easily controlled in terms of sculpting out your preferred effect by determining best harvest date for your taste. Not every plant is so cooperative in this regard, the Sky is nice that way. She needs three or four days I figure.
2. That said, this one is noticeably stronger than the first organic version. I wonder if that’s nutes or genetics or both? I can already tell the organic one tastes a bit better (different, and obviously just a tester, but yeah, you can tell already), but this one is more productive and stronger. Perhaps that’s an easy way to think of what the bottom line trade off is for chem vs organics?

Interesting stuff to be learned from tester buds.

IMG_5175.jpeg
Drops mic with beautiful bud “these are my throwaways”

😂

Better than anything I have right now. 🍋
Thanks Keith but you’re literally growing sunflowers at the moment waiting for the days of summer (great tune) to get your outdoor grow on! 🤣

But I thank you for your kind words!

Hella day!

Ooph. My team did great.

But sadly the pinch hitter was needed.

This is again like growing. Really!

Whatever the crazy might happen - like “Florida Man Rides Gator Through Contest 5x5 Grow”

If you game it before hand - then probs OK

😂

They came up with the truly maddest response:

“Don't use what we built you it breaks and the only way to test and involves XYZ and it will take time to arrange”

- Oooh! XYZ? Yeah I did that already - here you go!

Yeah I was a boy Scout 🤣

My parents are from a place called Hereford in England

They have a saying there,

Proper Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

I’d question the “Prevents” - though my touchy/feely really told me light was kaput before this grow started.

Some times Benny Blanco does appear.

But yeah - plan your grow. See what happens!

Don’t change the plan along the way too much.

Take a step back you have a problem, just watch a day - see what the plants tell you.

Don’t react too quickly.

Best I got.

Nick

Let me tell ya watching 8 or 9 teenage boys grow up is quite a job. If they could get into something no good, they did. 🍋
That's what makes us men 🍋 but if the other side of the law no good that usually makes us someone's lady 🤣🤣

Sorry my herb is 20mins away 😁

Never had a problem with the law but if they could get away with something they would try. Like sneaking out of their tents ant night they did. They would go wondering around at night. Never had anyone bring them back in trouble. If there were girls around, they were funny to watch. 🍋

Boy Scout were ya. I was a Boy Scout leader, and my son is an Eagle Scout. Boy those were trying times. 🍋
I was a Cub Scout and really enjoyed it for the most part. But growing up on the Southside of Chicago the first time I was spotted wearing the uniform 🥋 I had to quit or continue fighting everyone in my neighborhood.lol CL🍀 Edit: I think it was the beanie hat 🎩.

Drops mic with beautiful bud “these are my throwaways”

😂

Thanks Keith but you’re literally growing sunflowers at the moment waiting for the days of summer (great tune) to get your outdoor grow on! 🤣

But I thank you for your kind words!

Hella day!

Ooph. My team did great.

But sadly the pinch hitter was needed.

This is again like growing. Really!

Whatever the crazy might happen - like “Florida Man Rides Gator Through Contest 5x5 Grow”

If you game it before hand - then probs OK

😂

They came up with the truly maddest response:

“Don't use what we built you it breaks and the only way to test and involves XYZ and it will take time to arrange”

- Oooh! XYZ? Yeah I did that already - here you go!

Yeah I was a boy Scout 🤣

My parents are from a place called Hereford in England

They have a saying there,

Proper Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

I’d question the “Prevents” - though my touchy/feely really told me light was kaput before this grow started.

Some times Benny Blanco does appear.

But yeah - plan your grow. See what happens!

Don’t change the plan along the way too much.

Take a step back you have a problem, just watch a day - see what the plants tell you.

Don’t react too quickly.

Best I got.

Nick
Planning is good. The more I plan the better I do.

I was a Cub Scout and really enjoyed it for the most part. But growing up on the Southside of Chicago the first time I was spotted wearing the uniform 🥋 I had to quit or continue fighting everyone in my neighborhood.lol CL🍀 Edit: I think it was the beanie hat 🎩.
They refer to you Southside Chicago boys as “Southies,” a la Boston?

Off Topic and Hee Hee

Ok, I’m a dirty old man. You only see this in this gated retirement community once a year for a few weeks during spring break. I ain’t gonna lie - it beats the usual scenery by the proverbial country mile.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMG_5176.jpeg

My son started as a Tiger cub then Cub scout and finally Boy scout and Eagle scout from 6 to 17 years of age. He was also an explorer scout that's with girls included. He canoes from Canada down the Conn. River to the ocean. it took them a week. Camping on the shore of the river and that was with girls also. This was great for teaching young men how to get along with girls it thought the respect. 🍋

Off Topic and Hee Hee

Ok, I’m a dirty old man. You only see this in this gated retirement community once a year for a few weeks during spring break. I ain’t gonna lie - it beats the usual scenery by the proverbial country mile.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMG_5176.jpeg
Damn how I miss Florida. Just imagine everything I seen being a Truck Driver in that state. lol 😂 CL🍀

Just Southside and of course the yuppies are all Northside. Southside White Sox-Northside Cubs. Big rivalry between us n them. CL🍀
I grew up in St Louis… no one likes a cubs fan!.. :laugh: but, St. Louis dislikes everyone so…

No one likes a Cards fan either but they are glad they moved. lol 😂 CL🍀
I know I am… lol I moved to the burbs.
My bff is a cubs fan so, I enjoy the rivalry. Seems as of late, the only games we go to is cards and cubs games here at Busch. We’re gonna try to catch one in Chicago this year. Would be fun.

I know I am… lol I moved to the burbs.
My bff is a cubs fan so, I enjoy the rivalry. Seems as of late, the only games we go to is cards and cubs games here at Busch. We’re gonna try to catch one in Chicago this year. Would be fun.
Wrigley Field is beautiful park and it’s such a great place to see a game. Unfortunately the Riketts family have made everything so expensive you can’t enjoy it like it used to be. Smh CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom