Aussie seedbanks! - Sacred seeds/Mediseedman

TassieTurtleman

Gday everyone,
Just wondering if anyone's had any experience with Sacred Seeds or Mediseedman?
They've both got great reviews, but I'm a bit on the fence atm 🤔
Or if anyone could recommend another good seedbank for Australia (Tasmania specifically) that would be amazing 👏
I'll be making an order first thing in the morning from somewhere, so that I can get my journal started and get amongst it!
Cheers,
TTM

Gday everyone,
Just wondering if anyone's had any experience with Sacred Seeds or Mediseedman?
They've both got great reviews, but I'm a bit on the fence atm 🤔
Or if anyone could recommend another good seedbank for Australia (Tasmania specifically) that would be amazing 👏
I'll be making an order first thing in the morning from somewhere, so that I can get my journal started and get amongst it!
Cheers,
TTM
Sorry buddy no experience with them.
Did you find someone to ship to you?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I wish you the best for your growing season. Please do message me if you have anything that you want to reverberate, I would love to help. Thank you
Gday @KBUENOS lovely to meet ya and thanks for the warm wishes! I appreciate that friend, I'll be starting up my grow journal very soon "TTM's Gorilla Glue Guerrilla Grow" I'll tag ya if you'd like 🙂

I would really appreciate that. Awesome title btw, I look forward to watching your process, please message me anytime, happy growing.
No worries mate! Thanks, I think it's pretty great too, maybe a "journal of the month winning title" 😉 haha wouldn't be good if the new fella landed a badge 😁 thanks once again, same to you my friend

I ordered from scared seeds and paid for it Friday, apparently it’s been givin to Australia post but they are yet to confirm this….. not looking good
Hey bud, I also ordered on Friday and my tracking number only just changed from pending to shipped about an hour ago. Plus another member on here ordered from them and got his seeds in 3 days.
Don't worry my friend, I'm very confident you will get them 👌

I ordered from scared seeds and paid for it Friday, apparently it’s been givin to Australia post but they are yet to confirm this….. not looking good

i've ordered all kinds of stuff from all over the world. one thing i've learned is to relax on it. if you choose to stress early you'll have an ulcer if it takes a while.

Nar bro my didn’t change, Australia post pretty well made out they didn’t even know about it and then I looked last night and it said delivered.. if yours says processed shouldn’t be for off my bro 🤙🏻
Firstly I forgot to say, welcome to 420 magazine, great to have you in this amazing forum!
Thanks, I've had a lot of contact with Jess from customer support, absolutely amazing service, nothing to worry about at all!!
Are you going to be starting up a journal soon?

Australia post pretty well made out they didn’t even know about it

not necessarily a good idea to tell them as they'll go looking.
if you are not in a legal jurisdiction they could inspect the package and inform any authorities.

the way it used to work here is the post office used to inform the police, they would let the package go through, then wait a period of time and bust the grower once they were confident enough time had passed for cultivation.

i learned pretty quick to not prod the post over anything that may be grey area.

not necessarily a good idea to tell them as they'll go looking.
if you are not in a legal jurisdiction they could inspect the package and inform any authorities.

the way it used to work here is the post office used to inform the police, they would let the package go through, then wait a period of time and bust the grower once they were confident enough time had passed for cultivation.

i learned pretty quick to not prod the post over anything that may be grey area.
Very good advice there my friend, sometimes it's much better to be patient

Firstly I forgot to say, welcome to 420 magazine, great to have you in this amazing forum!
Thanks, I've had a lot of contact with Jess from customer support, absolutely amazing service, nothing to worry about at all!!
Are you going to be starting up a journal soon?
Yeah my bro I’ll start a journal, I’m green at doing it so I’m not expecting any unreal miracles.. any chance you’ve had much to do with the current culture systems?

Back
Top Bottom