Artrix Free Vapes for a Year Contest

As the winner of the contest, here are some reviews on the products I have received.
So far, I have been sent 2 Lilmon mini vapes
2 Dabgo Disposable dab pens
1 Cubox
Still waiting on some other new products seems @Artrix is having problems with Canadian customs

Lilmon mini vape a bit tough to fill with its tiny fill hole, if you don't have a good needle
But can be done
I am using my homemade Quick cold wash ethanol alcohol oil
It gets thick when below 70f, sometimes can peel it off silicon paper
I warmed my oil up in a metal tin & carefully poured it in (would need a glass syringe to be able to heat)
You can see it thicken as it cools going in. I had to heat it with a hairdryer, to get it to flow to the bottom
With no thinners of any kind, the Lilmon worked perfectly.
Easy to conceal, it produces big throat hits with very little resistance
No buttons to push, just take a hit when needed
Have not had to recharge yet

Dabgo I decided to try something different for this I still need to get a press, so I made up a batch of Butane Hash oil
Have to say the Dabgo is a bit tricky to get going. You have to push the button on the bottom 5 times quickly then wait for the pulsing blue light to go out. That preheats your product then you push & hold the button to have a hit.
You can take multiple hits but if you wait too long in-between the light will blink & you have to go thru the preheat again before you can have another hit

The BHO didn't lose the terpenes & I could really taste the Girl scout cookies I used
So far A winner

Still have to try the Cubox with its post less design & flat ceramic heating

Lilmon lasts about 1/2 the 1ml on one battery charge, which is great if you hate recharging. Drained it down to the bottom with no problems.
I also see that at Artrix Store: High Quality Vape Hardware for Weed they have a 2 mil black Lilmon version available now. Much more economical & less disposable, helping the environment :thumb: to @Artrix

thank you for letting us know friend, I just don't understand the problems that my friends have with customs, it must be horrible, even worse there is likely a shop in Canada which has the product and gets it without any problem, I would totally bring it across the border for you if I was not not welcome in Canada :lot-o-toke: lol

Thanks for stopping by @KBUENOS Good news on customs. Will post later when I have time to take pictures

My Dabgo is just about done. Takes a bit more heat to get a good hit towards the end, I'm sure it is because of the less clean BHO that I used. The flavor is not as good as when I had the first 3/4 of it also but still gets me high.

A lot of blinking lights, if you're into that
Push button 5 times starts the preheat with flashing bluish white light
then press & hold for a hit. If you hold it for longer than 10 seconds, the light will flash & shut down.
But you can hit it again quickly to get your concentrate melting for that monster hit

Then there is the dreaded red flashing light, that tells you the battery needs charging.
Good news with a Type-C charging cable it only takes about 15 minutes to charge.
And if you take a hit quick enough after the charge light goes out, you don't need to go thru the preheat.

Thumbs up :thumb: on a great product @Artrix

If you want to get in on some free vape devices, check out this thread Artrix Summer Celebration: Show Off Your Favorites & Win Free Vapes!
You have till the end of August 2024

It feels a lot like Christmas, @Artrix was able to get me some of the new products, they offered me.
It's going to take me awhile to post what all the wonderful new products are, as some of them I have never seen before.

I'll post up pictures of each separately when I have more info on each

If you want to get in on some free vape devices, check out this thread Artrix Summer Celebration: Show Off Your Favorites & Win Free Vapes!

It feels a lot like Christmas, @Artrix was able to get me some of the new products, they offered me.
It's going to take me awhile to post what all the wonderful new products are, as some of them I have never seen before.

I'll post up pictures of each separately when I have more info on each

Ty Joe share the picture, and enjoy it:yummy:

First up is the all new Wavvy with its sawtooth design & soft silicone rubber mouthpiece
Small size16.3 X 30.6 X58.3(mm) /0.6 X1.2 X 2.3(in) holds 1-2 ml
Flat mesh ceramic core post less design
With its bright yellow color, I shouldn't lose this one

Thanks for stopping by @KBUENOS Good news on customs. Will post later when I have time to take pictures

My Dabgo is just about done. Takes a bit more heat to get a good hit towards the end, I'm sure it is because of the less clean BHO that I used. The flavor is not as good as when I had the first 3/4 of it also but still gets me high.

A lot of blinking lights, if you're into that
Push button 5 times starts the preheat with flashing bluish white light
then press & hold for a hit. If you hold it for longer than 10 seconds, the light will flash & shut down.
But you can hit it again quickly to get your concentrate melting for that monster hit

Then there is the dreaded red flashing light, that tells you the battery needs charging.
Good news with a Type-C charging cable it only takes about 15 minutes to charge.
And if you take a hit quick enough after the charge light goes out, you don't need to go thru the preheat.

Thumbs up :thumb: on a great product @Artrix

thanks so much, I will check that out, I appreciate you, hope you are having an awesome day friend

I loaded up one of these @Artrix Demo ultra-small & ultra-lite with ceramic heater,holds .1ml of CCO
That will last about 15-20 puffs
Great size if you want to take it to a social outing & are worried it will end up in somebodys pocket like a lighter 😆 😆 🤣

I loaded up one of these @Artrix Demo ultra-small & ultra-lite with ceramic heater,holds .1ml of CCO
That will last about 15-20 puffs
Great size if you want to take it to a social outing & are worried it will end up in somebodys pocket like a lighter 😆 😆 🤣

Sample it, travel with it, or take it on the go—ArtrixDEMO offers the perfect packaging solution for all your needs! Smaller, sleeker, and way more portable than regular disposables:passitleft:

Sample it, travel with it, or take it on the go—ArtrixDEMO offers the perfect packaging solution for all your needs! Smaller, sleeker, and way more portable than regular disposables:passitleft:
:thumb::thumb:

Here is a new one that I’m not sure when it will be coming out
Introducing the Astick by Artrix one of there economic vapes
With it’s silicone mouth piece, post less
design & 1 ml food grade PCTE tank
Compatible with CBD/D8/D9/HHC/HTE Live Resin

Filled with my homemade un thinned CCO

First up is the all new Wavvy with its sawtooth design & soft silicone rubber mouthpiece
Small size16.3 X 30.6 X58.3(mm) /0.6 X1.2 X 2.3(in) holds 1-2 ml
Flat mesh ceramic core post less design
With its bright yellow color, I shouldn't lose this one

Found that on this device, the soft silicone mouthpiece comes off awful easy and is hard to put back on
You have to try to get the soft little wings back in the right spot or it won’t go on

It also attracts lint
Speaking of lint rollers 🍭this one is even worse because it has a bigger mouthpiece

I think a harder material like the Cubox mouthpiece would be better

Was a bit intimidated by this one.
What with all the fancy touch button stuff like a cell phone.
Took me a bit of searching to figure out how to work all of the functions.
Still learning, but looks like you can change the temperatures by pulling the pod in and out and it changes the arrow lights.

It also has a preheat function that works by tapping the arrow icon three times

Got a little bit sloppy with my poor and fill method, would be nice if the cartridges had a fill line on them.
Had to remove a little bit because as it settled, I could see it looked like it was a bit overfilled.

On sale now 10% off in the Artrix store till the end of September Xlite | Smart Pod System in a Lite Mode - Artrix Store: High Quality Vape Hardware

Back
Top Bottom