Artrix Summer Celebration: Show Off Your Favorites & Win Free Vapes!

This is what I'm using my Artrix' for...

1) Hexahydrocannabinol (IUPAC name 6a,7,8,9,10,10a-hexahydro-6,6,9-trimethyl-3-pentyl-6H-dibenzo[b,d]pyran-1-ol, HHC) is a hydrogenated derivative of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC) and a phytocannabinoid naturally occurring in cannabis plant preparations in trace quantities

2) HHC-O- Both endocannabinoids and cannabinoids interact with CB1 and CB2 receptors. HHC-O has a strong affinity for the CB1 receptor and can therefore induce a state of relaxation, relieve anxiety and stress, or improve sleep quality.

HHC (Hexahydrocannabinol) is almost a solid @ room temp, so I thin it (50/50) with HHC-O
HHC kicks in right away, HHC-O takes about ten minutes, so together, they make for a nice, mellow, fairly long lasting buzz-...
hhc1.JPG

HHC has to be heated to apx 160f to work with it, HHC-O is workable at room temp, as is the 50/50 mixture....mixing is not very hard to do, all you need is a pan of really hot water, some patience, and a glass syringe..

Filling is super easy- takes a minute, it's thick, but workable..it has very little taste- you can add terpenes if you want more taste.
Terpenes seem to make me sneeze, so I don't use them...🤧

hhc2.JPG

And that's it- I vape a lot of this stuff- HHC and HHC-O are apx $50.00 an ounce, but an ounce goes a long way- 1 small drop in the AirVape produces about 25 hits...and there's apx 400 drops in each jar, so....:ganjamon:
hhc3.JPG

If anyone has questions, just ask me about it...👍
HHC4.JPG

Thanks for asking, Stone!
HHC and HHC-O both supply about the same buzz, but HHC-O takes apx. 10 minutes to kick in, while HHC is immediate-
Commercially available HHC/HHC-O vapes are all flavored with "terpenes", which tends to make the vapor very harsh- leave that shit out, and it's a mild, almost tasteless vapor- doesn't taste good, but doesn't taste bad either...so I leave the flavorings out.
So how's the feeling when you vape these types of things?
HHC and HHC-O both supply mild delta 9-like effects, though longer lasting and anxiety-free..it's a nice mellow buzz....it's a good "filler"buzz between delta 9 sessions...:Rasta:
Are you using them for a specific reason?
As @InTheShed 's Son would say- it gets me high.. 😁
Does it add to the thc delta 9 experience if done in tandem or together?
Not so much if you vape it- but smoking it is a different story-😎

I make HHC/HHC-O infused, decarbed cannabis dust/powder to make it (HHC) easier to handle, and I put a little of that in a bowl o' weed....you'll definitely feel that....it adds to the delta 9 high, but it's a little "different"...hard to describe, but you will feel it, and it's very pleasant...

TreHouse(draw activated) and Stiizy(push button) make nice disposable 2gHHC vapes, if you want to give HHC vaping a try...👍
Shop around, you can find them for under $25....

Time is running out to get in on some free vape devices from Artrix
Show your DIY mix or a store-bought favorite. Share your story, or even a picture of your beloved concentrate!

How about you @DeltaDubie @marcus611a @con @Grand Daddy Black
tell your friends

Win a pair of Cubox or SK8 vapes

If the pressed rosen doesn't work,you might have to dissolve in alcohol, winterize and strain thru double coffee filter twice
The winterization removes the wax, lipids and other things that clogs vapes

just to let you know its Rosin!!! not Rosen

The event has concluded, and we want to extend our heartfelt thanks to all participants. Artrix is committed to continuing to bring you more advanced, smarter, and better user experiences with our future products. Stay tuned for what's next! :cheer: :high-five:

The event has concluded, and we want to extend our heartfelt thanks to all participants. Artrix is committed to continuing to bring you more advanced, smarter, and better user experiences with our future products. Stay tuned for what's next! :cheer: :high-five:
I am Always late too every dance. :rollit::smokin:!!

But Thank You So Much @Artrix :high-five: Because y'all did send me a tester of the "Fitty" Rig and pods.. I still am using the same one, but I have filled the pods with my own home grown & Blown BHO. As well as dispensary bought Distillate. It's an easy fill Cart. Hits Hard and is smooth as well, not to hot on the throat .

I love that the Fitty is rechargeable too. It's definitely worth the $$ for this awesome auto-draw oil pen! :thanks:

Experiencing a bit of a problem with my Cubox. Seems if I leave it too long it clogs up and is hard to draw.
But it does start working again not sure if the heater is clogging or the airways.
Just have to draw on it hard to get it working like normal again

Here is a link to the Cubox
Post in thread 'Artrix Summer Celebration: Show Off Your Favorites & Win Free Vapes!'
Artrix Summer Celebration: Show Off Your Favorites & Win Free Vapes!

Back
Top Bottom