Are these female preflowers?

Definitely looking girlish now. That one with the red arrow is as female as I've ever seen. The male ones are much rounder. You should be seeing hairs coming out of some pretty soon. Or not. lol

That last pic just came in and those aren't hairs. The hairs are fine fuzzy white ones and come out in pairs from each flower.

Older ones here. One is still mostly fuzzy with one red and hanging down. Couldn't find a pic on the PC so went and got a fresh one.

Preflower01.JPG

These are male flowers both open and closed. Very round with no hairs. Note the 'nanners inside the open one.

Kali_Babies_Mar0810_03.jpg

:peace:

Ok it’s still pretty early so what’s the timeframe typically to see pistils come out? The first 2 preflowers only appeared maybe 5 days ago but since then there’s been 8 new ones. Does it happen within days of forming or do they need to develop for a longer period of time first?

This photo is a male plant. If it doesn't look like this you got a female. Hope that helps.
Waiting is the worst part. Walk away for 3 days then check again. Dont worrie, you got time on your side.
IMG_20200605_183918.jpg

Do pistils start out green or are they always white?

I have had one come up with light green pistils but almost all are white and fuzzy. Distinctively different looking than anything else. An they come out of the center of the tear-drop shaped flower/calyx.

I have had one come up with light green pistils but almost all are white and fuzzy. Distinctively different looking than anything else. An they come out of the center of the tear-drop shaped flower/calyx.

I’ve noticed some of those teardrops starting to almost “open” at the tops—I don’t know if this signifies anything to come soon.

Back
Top Bottom