Are there any honest companies to buy seeds from?

Just got cheated Again by two seed companies ....true Northern seed bank ...in Canada... and Herbies USA .... anybody know of an honest Seed Company that won't rip you off I don't know if they're even is such a thing you playing with the seed companies for over 50 years the only way I could get buy is I'm a cloning Guru you have to be... with seed companies like we have the side of the world where most of the seed breeders are at... is riddled with Crooks Pirates 🏴‍☠️ thieves and SCAMERS ... sooner or later you need seeds and you got to go looking what a nightmare it's getting worse by the day seems like
We're sorry to hear about your negative experiences with us. At Herbies Seeds, we strive to maintain a transparent and trustworthy relationship with our customers, ensuring they receive high-quality products and reliable service.
Please, check your DM and we will do our best to resolve your problem.

I have only bought seeds once from @Herbies Seeds with no problem. They came nicely packaged and took about 7 days. I am sure they will fix the problem. The seed germinated nicely and grew out to maturity. Sorry for your loss. 🍋
Glad to be of service 🔝

Well I placed an order with True North Seeds almost 3 full weeks ago. My first email was just that they received my order, then nothing. I then sent a letter after a full 5 days the following week, after no shipping notice came at all. The day after I received an email saying the order had shipped. They provided a tracking number from the Canadian Postal Service saying the package had shipped. According to that tracking number my product was to be here this past week. On Thursday of this week it states a delay. So afar 18 working days (M-F) without product and I have no idea if it will get here. Sorry to say but I would not recommend True North Seeds or purchase from them again, anything over a 3 week delivery is bad service.

I have had absolutely zero issues with any of the following in getting seeds within 1 week of order: Zamnesia, MSNL, Royal Queen Seeds, 420, Blimburn, Sota Bean. I had a slight delay with Mephisto as my order took 2 weeks not a major issue.

Back
Top Bottom