Any idea what's doing this to the leaves?

I don't have a way to properly control humidity and I've trying to keep temps as indicated below. btw, i'm at most 10-11 days from changing to flowering. If you say the plant is probably taking up too much nutrients they I can maybe feed them once a week. So you think this is not a fungus or other issue?

(Cannabis Temperature Tutorial | Grow Weed Easy)
Your RH is very low so a fungus/mold is highly unlikely.

How did you check for mites? As clearly demarcated as those spots are, I'm wondering if it's thrips. I had those a couple of years ago. Below is a photo of a damaged leaf. Unfortunately, it's the only photo I've got but the clearly defined margins of the damage on your plant "clicked".

If you have a loupe, turn over your leaves and use the 60x lens. Thrips leave little "honey" colored deposits on the leaves. Also below, is a photo of a live thrip.

They attack very quickly so, if you have thrips, get a bottle of Spinosad and drench the leaves, top and bottom. "drench" meaning spray everything until the Spinoza drips off the leaves.

1726599881366.jpeg

1726599822299.jpeg

critters hang out, mate and attach eggs on leaf undersides, we spray undersides first cuz if you do the process backwards then all the foliage is drooping downwards from wet leaves and you get bad coverage with your spray efforts

Mix your potion according to manufacturers instructions, shake well and while spraying shake often.. adjust sprayer to use the finest spray mist possible…

easy way to remember how to spray is… always go up her skirt first… yep elevate plant on a high table and spray leaf undersides first.. get stems and stalks too, once the undersides have been thoroughly coated then lower the plant and spray from top down on the outside…

I'll get my macro lens out for my camera and look tonight, thanks

I'm assuming both the top and bottom of the leaves have to be sprayed?
Don't know if a macro will do it. In the photo I posted, that's an adult thrip so they're very small. I used a $9 loupe from Amazon. The loupe is good for checking trichomes, as well as bug hunting. The photo I posted was taken with an older iPhone + putting the loupe over the camera lens. I have a Nikon 105 macro and, IIRC, that doesn't have the magnification.

Yup, top and bottom. I've had two thrip infestations and, in response, changed the schedule for my Spring grow so that it's done by mid-May. They're nasty little bastards and twice was enough.

something is going on with my girl, This looks different then my first problem, It's 49% humidty, 79.5f. I just sprayed with a fungicide/mite killer but don't see any mites top or bottom...

20240916_095435.jpg

20240916_095453.jpg
Looks like something's chewing on your lady there :smokin: ya when I started growing, I had bugs, mold, PM, mites and some more shit :rofl: here's a list of things to get for a stress free grow room :passitleft:

1) a humidifier
2) a dehumidifier, mine is a portable AC/dehumidifier
3) small oscillating fans at least 10 inch
4) at least a 400 watt light, either HID or LED
AND the most important thing in my arsenal "Beneficial Nematodes" I pre-treat my soil before I even plant anything in it, and they will kill anything that lands, walks, or crawls across my soil, get ya some, I guarantee you will have no more bugs...36 bucks once a year, I can water my soil, and I use it outside the house, so I can sit on my deck and enjoy a BBQ without a shit ton of bugs :thumb: look them up, here's a pic...

Back
Top Bottom