Another Year, Another Grow: Zkittlez Auto From FastBuds!

I see you trying to hide away from me in the bottom of the garden and ya forget I'm a master hobbit catcher mr.Tommy......:headbanger:

So I was pondering your dilemma and my only offering to get that those baby's up and it is a trick my brother and I used over winter last year is took 4 rods ( bamboo/wood/fish rod) and staked out 4 corners round the seedling then tied the tips of the rods together like a square teepee and we wrapped see through cling wrap round it and it protects and acts like a greenhouse for your girls, grew some decent sized girls this way opposed to uncovered during winter brother......:passitleft:

So I had bout 6 random Bagseed which I grew on the sidelines this summer and harvested 2 weeks ago, mixed it all together and called it " smooth boosh ", it smooshes you......hahaha
I'm going to get to work on that today, so far the rain has been holding off itself but she's definitely gonna fall again at some stage so we'll be prepared for it this time.. Hope you enjoy your smooth boosh lol, I'm going to drop 7 bag seeds out of some og kush in the garden later on today they've all been germinating since Thursday.. just thought with how the Zkittlez is going I might aswell give them a shot

So i've planted 6 out of 7 seeds today that I found in some og kush I was smoking.. last one just wouldn't germinate for me (always a stubborn one). I'm hoping to get at least 2 females to keep out of the lot.. i'm not a fan of kush but I have to admit this was some of the nicest green i've smoked.. i know I have a pic of a little nug somewhere i'll try to find it and post a pic later

So i've planted 6 out of 7 seeds today that I found in some og kush I was smoking.. last one just wouldn't germinate for me (always a stubborn one). I'm hoping to get at least 2 females to keep out of the lot.. i'm not a fan of kush but I have to admit this was some of the nicest green i've smoked.. i know I have a pic of a little nug somewhere i'll try to find it and post a pic later

Ooh ooh ooh snap brother, I got 4 seeds out of some OG I was given, but I'm sucker for Kush all day any day.....haha

Looking forward to seeing the little uns mr.Tommy....:ganjamon:

Yeeeeeah man! Them are some knots!
:drool:

I wish I had a few of them nuggets lying around too!
I've honestly never come across a kush strain like this.. it was so nice to smoke and the stone from it would just leave you sinking down into the couch with barley enough energy to move a finger.. I hope it turns out well for me and I can get smoke even half as good as that was

Ya a good heavy punch comes from a good Kush mr.Tommy....haha
Sure does.. its just most and thats if not all kush strains around where I am is just dirt and leaves you with a throat feeling like sandpaper and a chest that hurts to breathe lol.. only once in a blue moon have I come across one that I could enjoy, but when you do get that one you just wish you could have an endless supply :laugh:

Sure does.. its just most and thats if not all kush strains around where I am is just dirt and leaves you with a throat feeling like sandpaper and a chest that hurts to breathe lol.. only once in a blue moon have I come across one that I could enjoy, but when you do get that one you just wish you could have an endless supply :laugh:
I hate when I've gotta go back to "the plug" ... totally hit or miss on quality.

I need to figure out the "endless supply" still. LoL

I hate when I've gotta go back to "the plug" ... totally hit or miss on quality.

I need to figure out the "endless supply" still. LoL
Endless supply to me just means I can open up the rolling box and somehow without my knowledge there's always a nugget of top quality smoke in there for me to roll up lol... or if somehow it just naturally grew in my garden and also just grew straight from the flowering stage so there's always a flower to look at and admire :laugh::laugh:

Spot on Tommy! Once she gets her roots more established she'll take off. Hopefully your weather is similar to ours since improvements are just around the corner here.
Just hope that she doesn't start flowering that's all I keep watching for lol.. I had a white widow auto before which got badly stunted on me and she started flowering when it was on it's third node, I got just enough to make a small spliff when it was wet around 0.4 or 0.5 but I just threw it away because you could picture that when it was dried lol... I'd say where in similar enough conditions.. finally getting into the low 20's throughout this week and the rain seems to be holding off so it's looking good for another while yet anyway

Lots of stuff starting to happen in the garden.. so out of a total of 7 og kush seeds only 6 germinated, yesterday 5 out of those 6 popped up, but this morning when I checked on them one of them was out of the ground and the stem was snapped.. I buried her straight away again but to be honest I don't think she's gonna make it so looks like we're left with 4

'Kush #3' is the one that was out of the soil and I think is gonna die over the next few days but who really knows what could happen!?

'Zkittlez #3' is on day 14 today and just like the other 2 she seems to have slowed growth after the first week.. i'm now convinced that it's something got to do with its genetics.. don't get me wrong 'Zkittlez #2' was definitely stunted for sure and also the weather is slowing them down a lot but I think it's strange how they all started perfect and just at day 7 seem to have slowed dramatically.. either way I can see another set of leaves coming up so we'll leave her do her thaang!!

It isn't as wet out there as the pics make it seem just a small bit of morning dew.. i'll try get some better pics later today, we have highs of 20°C today.. bad day tomorrow, but then all next week is looking great so i'm looking forward to seeing what these plants can do with that!

Also forgot to mention in my last update on the 'Zkittlez #2'.. she is now taking 1.8ml bio-grow with 500ml water.. she seems to be taking it well so i'm gonna try increase her throughout the week to 2.5ml bio-grow and 650-750ml water.

Lots of stuff starting to happen in the garden.. so out of a total of 7 og kush seeds only 6 germinated, yesterday 5 out of those 6 popped up, but this morning when I checked on them one of them was out of the ground and the stem was snapped.. I buried her straight away again but to be honest I don't think she's gonna make it so looks like we're left with 4

'Kush #3' is the one that was out of the soil and I think is gonna die over the next few days but who really knows what could happen!?

'Zkittlez #3' is on day 14 today and just like the other 2 she seems to have slowed growth after the first week.. i'm now convinced that it's something got to do with its genetics.. don't get me wrong 'Zkittlez #2' was definitely stunted for sure and also the weather is slowing them down a lot but I think it's strange how they all started perfect and just at day 7 seem to have slowed dramatically.. either way I can see another set of leaves coming up so we'll leave her do her thaang!!

It isn't as wet out there as the pics make it seem just a small bit of morning dew.. i'll try get some better pics later today, we have highs of 20°C today.. bad day tomorrow, but then all next week is looking great so i'm looking forward to seeing what these plants can do with that!

Also forgot to mention in my last update on the 'Zkittlez #2'.. she is now taking 1.8ml bio-grow with 500ml water.. she seems to be taking it well so i'm gonna try increase her throughout the week to 2.5ml bio-grow and 650-750ml water.
:party:
Yeeeaaaah man!

Fresh babies! Hope that Kush is killer
:goof:

Fresh pics I got of the 'Zkittlez #3' today.. I have pics of the Kush too, just waiting on them to upload and i'll post them up!
Just like I thought 'kush #3' didn't make it so I now have 4, hopefully can get two females out of them but one will do lol..

Another week down for 'Zkittlez #2' and she's really been starting to show some growth over the last couple days, we had highs of 28°C today and the weather is supposed to hold up so she should start to catch up now finally.. she's taking 2.5ml biogrow with 750ml water, i'm gonna give her plain water tomorrow and then increase the feeds again on the next watering.. she really enjoyed it out there today so hope e have a couple more days like it!

All of the kush's are on day 7 tomorrow so they'll be starting their second week and i'll have an update on those tomorrow too.

Don't know if you can see but we're starting to get some growth between the stalk and leaf stems now too so i'm expecting her to start looking more like a plant in the next week or so, keeping a close eye out for pre-flowers no sign of them yet I just hope they don't show up for another bit..

Sorry I didn't get the time to post yesterday been busy cleaning out the whole garden. So the Kush's are doing well all on day 8 today I got a few pics of them yesterday.. they all seem to be starting there second set of leaves this week, I noticed that 'Kush #5' looks a bit mutated compared to the rest, the leaves are more rounded and look more like cabbage lol.. its not as noticeable in the pictures but she's definitley different looking to the other 3, still growing just fine too though!

The dog broke into the back garden on me yesterday too and once again was at the plant, so just as the 'Zkittlez #2' was starting to get up and going she's probably gonna be knocked back another couple of days now.. he just knocked the pot this time the plant still seemed to be intact but most of the roots where showing, I just re-potted her as gently as I could and I haven't checked her yet since then so hopefully she's doing alright this morning and she isn't dead on me.

'Zkittlez #3' is on day 21 today, so i'l get a pic or two of her when i'm out there too and let you all know how she's doing!

Alright so 'Zkittlez #2' is still standing so that's a good sign.. she's definitely gonna stunt for a couple days after yesterdays incident but at least she will live on!!

'Zkittlez # 3' is on day 21 today, again I think the Zkittlez just takes a little longer than some other strains to start off.. her second set of leaves is already out and the third set is on its way, hard to see in the pic because the second set is still so small.. but she's growing and the leaves already look bigger than the one in the pot so she could be a big plant hopefully..

Back
Top Bottom