Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

Damn... lovin that Ween. Beautiful ladies you have:thumb:

Thanks Daj! Your gal is looking pretty great too! She's soon to be covered in Frost!

:passitleft:

Loving the perfect looking canopy and the colour. I can’t wait to have some looking this way in my hb soil.

Thanks dark! This is not only my best grow but also most level canopy. I had to put the SPS's up on boxes, 1 on 1 and the other on 2. I wish the SPS's had the great dark green color the COGS has but I'm sure they're gonna turn out great too.

Morning Ween...wow...looking fantastic bud! This will be your bestest grow yet! Easy to see that!.....cheers eh!

Thanks Bud! These#15's are the shit! Loving visiting the girls each day. They just started smelling. COGS has a sickly sweet, citrus smell whole SPS is like a spicy pine.

The COGS has many swollen calyxes at the base of the buds which I've never seen before.

I like to put 'em aside for personal stash. :slide: I really prefer the buds in mid canopy for myself. The big top buds are usually the last to get incinerated.

Those are fine I get them with a lot of strains. Especially clones!

Cool! They actually look like tasty morsels of goodness. I had them on clones I took from plant 9 days into flower (monster crop?) but the one is from seed. They're everywhere so hope it's a sign of good things and swollen calyxes everywhere!

I like to put 'em aside for personal stash. :slide: I really prefer the buds in mid canopy for myself. The big top buds are usually the last to get incinerated.

Interesting! I'll keep that in mind for my next harvest. Usually I tried to jar a variety of bud sizes together for an even cure. Do you jar them separate?

Nope, they all go in the same jar, but I pick out the smaller buds until they're gone. :smokin:

I am not saying this is you guys... but sometimes it seems like the person taking the pics needs glasses and doesn't wear them,,, brings it into focus with THEIR vision... so its blurry to everyone else:rofl:

Seriously though, I have no idea why you guys have a hard time with the pics. I dont have the best of luck either... my pics are ok, but some of these guys and gals can work wonders with just a cellphone camera.

Ween Your pics are definitely getting better, one thing to watch for is getting too close to the plants. If you notice, the bud is out of focus in most these shots but the leaves that are just a bit farther away are in focus. So you are just a little bit too close to the buds... hope that helps. If you wanna get in closer, just get your camera or phone as close as it can go AND focus properly. then you can try zooming in just a tad. Not too much cause the degradation of quality will be too great. Hope that helps too! At any rate, your ladies are looking great!!

I am not saying this is you guys... but sometimes it seems like the person taking the pics needs glasses and doesn't wear them,,, brings it into focus with THEIR vision... so its blurry to everyone else:rofl:

Seriously though, I have no idea why you guys have a hard time with the pics. I dont have the best of luck either... my pics are ok, but some of these guys and gals can work wonders with just a cellphone camera.

Ween Your pics are definitely getting better, one thing to watch for is getting too close to the plants. If you notice, the bud is out of focus in most these shots but the leaves that are just a bit farther away are in focus. So you are just a little bit too close to the buds... hope that helps. If you wanna get in closer, just get your camera or phone as close as it can go AND focus properly. then you can try zooming in just a tad. Not too much cause the degradation of quality will be too great. Hope that helps too! At any rate, your ladies are looking great!!

Also if your using a digital camera turn off the DIGITAL ZOOM if its an option, it can blur things up
also some cameras have the STEADY Shot Feature which helps a lot. I use the auto focus using the
center of the view shot as the focus point and some times the MACRO but flash and zoom are not
an option while in MACRO

Thanks guys! So my canon power shot has been acting up, I charge the batteries fully and then two pics in it says replace battery. I looked it up and found that if I put a piece of tape over the center contact on the battery that will help and while it does help, I can get no more than 20 or 30 photos, ugh! I turned off the digital zoom and got some pretty good pics, can't get black background pics with the flash though, got a couple with the light and no flash. Also cropped a couple pics to get close ups. They got straight water tonight and in 4 or 5 days will be cat #1!

Great job here Ween.
Beautiful colors and frost.
Well done on the pics. Much improved.
:goodjob:

Thanks guys! So my canon power shot has been acting up, I charge the batteries fully and then two pics in it says replace battery. I looked it up and found that if I put a piece of tape over the center contact on the battery that will help and while it does help, I can get no more than 20 or 30 photos, ugh! I turned off the digital zoom and got some pretty good pics, can't get black background pics with the flash though, got a couple with the light and no flash. Also cropped a couple pics to get close ups. They got straight water tonight and in 4 or 5 days will be cat #1!

There ya go! Those looks great Ween, the pics and the ladies of course!

Very nice pictures bud! :high-five:

Thanks Yeti! Speaking of great pics, feel free to drop some of your own in here at anytime.

Great job here Ween.
Beautiful colors and frost.
Well done on the pics. Much improved.
:goodjob:

Thanks Stage! It means a lot coming from the master himself! Great to see you around!

There ya go! Those looks great Ween, the pics and the ladies of course!

Thanks Daj! Your gal is looking fantastic too! I hope the Panama is moving along nicely!

Have a Rockin night!

:theband:

Back
Top Bottom