Amy Gardner Of Eden v1.1: Outdoor 420 Featuring Star Pupil x WeaponX, PCK, Lilly & Purple Satellite

Not kidding actually! I want the lowers above the bend to turn into tops, which can be done with a simple tie-down. But that's what I want and I am not you :).
Thus is true. And i suspected you might not be.

You did say elsewhere today that flat canopy doesn’t matter so much outside - but I realise some of those lowers are a real lot lower. While I don’t mind about that so much, you inspired me to take some additional shots. Some post-update supplements...

When i first bent the top branch and then pulled the other one down to match, I was aiming to trigger some growth in a much shorter side shoot down low, that was the only one with any promise. It was about 3-4” long at that stage and it’s now at about the level of the one i supercropped, so has about quadrupled in length. I’m good with that! I got this pic from the other side which shows it a bit better. The shoot from down low is the one on the left.

3FDCC309-2C76-4A8C-911B-A0607E2EFFD2.jpeg

And below, the front is the supercrop, the rear is the lower shoot.

95262648-C7FE-49FE-A833-29E7EA1D2CCF.jpeg

They’ll both get good sun as flowering progresses now.

Looking at the whole thing from the front again, picture the sun rising on the top-left and setting on the lower-right with more shade in the afternoon and you can see the plant kind of arranging itself to the sun, to some extent. I haven’t done that much. As the sun gets lower (behind me in front-on shots of the whole garden), all the top sections including those little lower ones will get good sun.

9FAA54EE-61AA-4F1F-8FF6-D82B625D8CCE.jpeg

Here’s the developing top cola on the right

AC65D3EB-E34E-472C-BC32-D5457D4AE6C3.jpeg

0FFD8428-CE67-439D-8F5C-C62CA9A406B2.jpeg

I’m happy for that to do it’s thing now.

Besides - the higher I let it get, the earlier in the day it gets the sun! Does that work for me as well? :hmmmm:

Something i dint mention in the earlier update. Those 3 bladed leaves the PS has popped out are a stress response - light stress I think, which wouldn’t be a surprise, considering...

While we’re taking another look at things, here’s a side view of the PCK. You’ll have to tilt your head sideways a bit :battingeyelashes: - it was hard to get that angle Lol!

AABB67DC-E525-46FC-B7EA-75B95E372962.jpeg

There’s a branch second from the left which is sitting higher on the sin angle side so could block the one behind a bit later in flower, if I let it go so I undi the tie on the back one (mostest left) and move dit to the higher one to even things out.

I did a similar thing w a different branch on the SPxWX

I dont think I’m imagining that they look more vigorous here at the end of the day. Maybe the Brix and SO are working some magic with all that TP despite the extra rain.

955AC306-6B0A-443A-B612-D36F901A0FF4.jpeg

So from that angle of photo, the sun gets lower behind me as the season progresses.

With bigger plants (planted earlier and with normal amounts of sun) I definitely go for fairly flat during veg, if I’m topping and training, then once things get into flowering stretch I tend to let that low-to-high thing settle in a bit and arrange things for optimum sun exposure during late Feb and March.

I wanted to come back and add all this because it always helps me down the track, being able to look back and see what I was thinking and how that turned out ;)

:Namaste:

where the plants are the most exciting things.

I'm drawn to that FAB gray bamboo fence you have lol I'll be sectioning off an area out back in the spring with bamboo fencing, comfy seating device, bird feeders, private 420 spot you know what I mean, but it's a boring brown! What I'd give for that awesome color! :)

I'm amazed at how good everything looks, considering what they've been through. :bravo:

flat canopy doesn’t matter so much outside
I did mention that to Stunger, but in a different context. He was deeper into flower than you are and he wouldn't gain anything by flattening the canopy. Yours is still stretching, so I mentioned it in terms of boosting the number of tops.

I was thinking there was still time to get these sites to produce larger buds by redistributing the auxins:
full.jpg

:thanks: Yes - I figured you were and I can see that I could. But I really can’t be arsed! Experience in this garden tells me those will be pretty good producing spots in any case. I am definitely happy for those taller ones to get taller now.

I have also, once before with a lovely sativa outside, tied tops down a little too late in stretch and I needn’t have and possibly shouldn’t have, as it stunted the tops a bit. I think this is close to 2 weeks into flower now - I dont know ths plant and i dont want to make that mistake again. Let the long ones reach now :D
I'm amazed at how good everything looks, considering what they've been through. :bravo:
Thanks Luiz! Me too. :high-five:

I know the DBHBB kit has a huge amount to do with that - it creates plants that are very much more resilient to stress of all kinds.

That said, the THC Bomb auto isn’t in the kit - it’s in my regular garden soil and gets seaweed fert. So the garden in general is just blessed, I guess! :love:

Harvest Report - Lilly

Delicatessen Seeds "Lilly" Is a mostly Sativa mix of about 75% Congo (75% African Congo Sativa x 25% Pakistani Chitral Indica) crossed with La Reunion Sativa.

La Reunion is an ancient trading island (about the size of Oahu) off the coast of Madagascar (Madagascar is off the East Coast of Africa.) La Reunion's largest native land animal is an 18" Rainbow Chameleon. Don't you just love an exotic story for a plant?

I took too strong hits off of Lilly at 9:30 PM. At 10:00PM I was having trouble not yelling like a drunk as I took a walk to look at lightning bugs. At 10:30 PM I was concentrating on the intracacies of playing solitaire on my phone while sitting on the porch listening to the sounds of the wind and the water fountain. The initial feeling is a classic, energetic, very clear Sativa - but then there was a secondary effect of the poor judgement of Alcohol and the stoner permagrin of Indica. The alcoholic stone wore off after about an hour. The energetic sativa was with me until 2 AM - at which point I suddenly fell asleep sitting up and woke up refreshed and still sitting up at 8 AM.

Fresh off the hang dry, she tastes a bit green, smokes very smooth, and smells almost exactly like smarties candies.

The missus is a high tolerance smoker. She said it was a good sativa, destined to be hoarded stash, bt it's to early too tell what kind of smoke she is.

Total dry weight (including 7g oven dried popcorn) was 3.3 oz (94.5 g)

The wife chose all 5 head nugs for her personal stash.

20170612_151615-1.jpg

One closeup shot of a Lilly nug

20170612_151903-1.jpg

Damn excellent harvest report :thanks: @Radogast Hope wherever you are that things are really great! :passitleft:

Ahh Amy. So happy to see things are going well. Could be better but considering what they have been through I'd say they are looking great. We are just hitting stretch this side of the world. Few early flowering sativa are on their way. Hoping those ladies kick ass for you. Looking like they are on their way though . Happy daze .

Hi folks - been taking a needed break from all things as the last week or 2 has been a rough ride mentally. The garden still rocks on and I’ll drop a new update soon, hopefully later today or tomorrow.

Hey, I just heard from Krip that it's Hash Wednesday!, so ... :yahoo: :blunt:

Hi folks - been taking a needed break from all things as the last week or 2 has been a rough ride mentally. The garden still rocks on and I’ll drop a new update soon, hopefully later today or tomorrow.

:circle-of-love: :hug: :kiss: :circle-of-love:

It's always Wednesday somewhere!

I didn't have any hash, so I just upped the flower intake and ... :hmmmm: ... I got to wondering just where Wednesday will be tomorrow ... :hmmmm:

It's kind of a good stoner puzzle. Can we remember the science? Is Wednesday a solar thing or a lunar thing or ...

Would it be somewhere in orbit or somewhere in time ... or what? :hmmmm:

Where will Wednesday be tomorrow?

:bongrip:

I didn't have any hash, so I just upped the flower intake and ... :hmmmm: ... I got to wondering just where Wednesday will be tomorrow ... :hmmmm:

It's kinda of a good stoner puzzle. Can we remember the science? Is Wednesday a solar thing or a lunar thing or ...

Would it be somewhere in orbit or somewhere in time ... or what? :hmmmm:

Where will Wednesday be tomorrow?

:bongrip:

You can catch it again one light day from Earth.

Back
Top Bottom