Accidentally bought Happy Frog

Attachments

• 20200315_163833.jpg
    20200315_163833.jpg
    983.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 20200315_163830.jpg
    20200315_163830.jpg
    981.9 KB · Views: 34
Damn, you're getting good at this stuff, Az!

Gonna recommend some copper wool and gun oil. Clean that girl up. And fyi I'm not just spewing random gun advice , I've been in the industry for years.

Can I use this tonight? I have leaf hoppers everywhere.
I'm guessing the leaf hopper problem has gotten Fkn serious yes?
Yep. Nothing like some #4 buck to get rid of your hopper problem. It gets a bit messy, and you lose your hearing, and your neighbors tend to gun up, but fuk it!! Burn some powder! LoL

Works great won't mar any finish. Not really a concern for you at this point, lol. I'd just get some wd40 and keep it wet and get after it. Wiping away they dirty crud as you go. Makes sure to get some good gun oil ( CLP, FP10) and keep her lubed afterwards.

Do I like it....yes, but right now like in 2016 its so hard to get product. 6 million new 1st time gun owners in the last 6 months really put a strain on the manufacturers. (I can't count how many " I said I'd never own a gun people" are customers now. Just as many women as men.)

I'm having a hard time. Is the strainbank legit? My seeds are fucked
I am gonna tell you my own experience with them, a person named paul started that company and he did complete trash. I personally got completely stiffed only to be chastised for bothering them after months of being told to keep waiting.
follow that with yesterday I recieved a politely worded text message from a man named Dave,
New Owner Dave seems to have a good head on his shoulders, he messaged me, and is making right what paul wronged, Dave claims that he has placed an order for me in the mail today, I will be back with another update whether or not something does arrive, I will say that my communications with this new owner Dave I am optimistic. I would advise reaching out to the new owner personally if you got something that was bad from them, Dave wont tell you to "keep waiting" so at least there is that, Thank you @Azsmoker420 for putting the question for me to find, I hope that this helps, maybe it will give you some hope at least, I learned the hard way dealing with paul, now I find out what I want to smoke, then I research who invented the cross because other people could be selling you the same cross without the same pheno, who wants to pay someone for someone else's hard work right, it really is hard when you know that you want Mango for example and there are so many different mango beans to choose from.
Ps. which mango is the one that you would go with?

Back
Top Bottom