Absorber's Outdoor Stealth Grow

Lol, that's awesome man.
have you taken anymore close up pics of the mutation?
If you zoom in on the picture below you can see where it was growing 3 branches at every level ,they have since stretched apart a little in growth.
And here you can see where it decided to go from 1 trunk to 2 by itself not from any damage, this happened at about 500mm up the plant

If you zoom in on the picture below you can see where it was growing 3 branches at every level ,they have since stretched apart a little in growth.
And here you can see where it decided to go from 1 trunk to 2 by itself not from any damage, this happened at about 500mm up the plant

@Melville Hobbes and @Trala have mutation in one of their grows also.

I have a few pics of my own on page 2

Well done mate. Fucking awesome even.
I’ve been bit scared outside last couple years down here. Too wet too cold to fucking early. All good fattys mould up well before they ripe.
Bring on is it EL NINO. or the other one?
Take care have lots of fun🙏
Thanks mate
Yea I'm glad its not as frostie here where I am on the tail end of grow season .
She's growing fast its going to be interesting how big she gets .
Thanks for stopping by 👍

Just gave the girl 6ltrs and a litte bit of Mega Crop and some CalMag she's been drinking well .
Im looking forward to doing a root autopsy when she finishes up ,with the supermarket reusable bag and the camo netting on the outside of the pot the dirt remains cool so the roots should be going crazy with room to move 😊

,with the supermarket reusable bag and the camo netting on the outside of the pot the dirt remains cool so the roots should be going crazy with room to move 😊
Good thing you got the camo net on it. I tried a supermarket reusable bag outside last year & the sun destroyed it

Was it a plastic bag or those nylon/cotton reusable ones?
I know the plastic bags break down quickly.
My camo netting is starting to fade already, cheap shit it is
Good thing you got the camo net on it. I tried a supermarket reusable bag outside last year & the sun destroyed it

Back
Top Bottom