Absorber's Outdoor Stealth Grow

Since that trait seems unable to be passed on through seeds, do you think clones of the plant would carry on those traits? If, as the article suggests, there are some advantages such as increased cbd levels, there may be advantage to keeping that one around. I suspect those traits must carry through to clones since they are rooted pieces of the original plant.

Do you notice those traits throughout the plant, or just one or a few branches?

Since that trait seems unable to be passed on through seeds, do you think clones of the plant would carry on those traits? If, as the article suggests, there are some advantages such as increased cbd levels, there may be advantage to keeping that one around. I suspect those traits must carry through to clones since they are rooted pieces of the original plant.

Do you notice those traits throughout the plant, or just one or a few branches?
The 3 branches where at every node up the plant for about 5 levels then it went into 2 vertical stems of equal length and as the plant has grown the nodes where the 3 branches appeared have stretched leaving the 3 branches at each node spaced about 1cm vertically apart as opposed to level like they were .
I was thinking of taking some clones incase it does something special.
Surely if it self pollinated via being a maphrodite a low percentage of the seed might have the trait .

Its a GG right? No luck with the WW?
No the GG clone was taking to long to get its feet and the WW i put in a solo cup of compost and it disappeared 😳💁‍♂️
This was one of the 7 seeds that didn't germinate 4years ago and were sitting on the window sil for all those years then I spotted them again a couple of months ago and dropped them in a cup of water with a splash of bleech ( all i had at the time) and went camping for 5 days came home and 7 of the 9 had tails out of those 7 only 1 was a female and that's this one . I have no ideas on the strain though

No the GG clone was taking to long to get its feet and the WW i put in a solo cup of compost and it disappeared 😳💁‍♂️
This was one of the 7 seeds that didn't germinate 4years ago and were sitting on the window sil for all those years then I spotted them again a couple of months ago and dropped them in a cup of water with a splash of bleech ( all i had at the time) and went camping for 5 days came home and 7 of the 9 had tails out of those 7 only 1 was a female and that's this one . I have no ideas on the strain though
I’m gonna go out on a limb ( Pun intended) and say this is a cannabis strain prolly either Indica or Sativa. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Won’t it flip on your Summer Solstice - 21st December, the days will start to shorten, so transition to flower will slowly begin?
About January February over here till flowering starts wont finish till about April May

Back
Top Bottom