A Modest Attempt At A 101 Growers Guide

The dry herb vaporizer I had was too much like a meth pipe. And had a tendency to burn the weed. Also I dont like the burnt popcorn flavor you get when the flower material is spent.
Yeah, mine isn't really like that as far as feel. More modern and techy I guess. I agree 100% on the burnt popcorn flavor once it's cashed.

Happy Friday! Here's some future supply for the various ways I love to get high! Have a great weekend.

20200710_091606_942972825950614.jpg

I know I have done a great disservice with the journal name as I am rarely on topic. I did clean out the tent today and the next round of ladies will be moving over to flower now but not many 101 opportunities yet.

Did come up with an idea though. I have this strain that makes me super happy and the right energy level and focus. Anyways, I want to make some rosin of it, make coconut or mct oil and try micro dosing with my daily espresso. Might cover the process of making it as my lazy man 101

Following advice from @The Phantom I smoked some sativa and cleaned up the flowering tent. I need some more things that I have laying around just need to put in place but they are officially on 12/12.

Check out the auto in the back :hmmmm: she shall be known as Tonya. Bummer she started under a super weak light.she also was not digging the MC like the other ladies. It seems to be stacking up though so all is well.

20200710_224657.jpg

Oh, and i typed that to Hammer Time echoing in my head.
I'm more of a pink floyd and zepplenin LP kind of guy but I'm "only" 30. Certainly old to some around here though.

Oh yeah for sure. Especially with a little psychedelic enhancement. Its just that, "stop, stretchy time" doesnt make me think of floyd. And Im a child of the 80s. So hammertime was pretty big for a while if you liked it or not. I am not a fan of "Happy" but i cant get that out of my head either.

How do you feel about the Claypool Lennon Delirium?

Once you typed out the stop...... it rang clear. Not sure what the Claypool Lennon Delirium is, I'll have to check it out.

As far as enhancements go, Shine on you crazy diamond changed my life
:passitleft:

Also thinking about Tonya, if she really is an auto I'd love to run her under 18 hours of light but the veg tent lightnis so much weaker I'm not sure of the trade off. She's getting the 12 and it is what it is.

I mean, its an auto. You run it knowing you just kinda get what you get and thats an auto.
True but it came in a pack of fems. These are all from the same bag of fem jack herer so it wasn't planned. Just trying to maximize and I guess whine a bit

Back
Top Bottom