A Lotta Ins, A Lotta Outs, A Lotta Strands In The Old Duder's Head: Urban Grows Mad Stanky Dabs

A bit of a hectic few weeks here. Haven't been able to do much.

Tried taking some better images. But their height and proximity to the CMH made the lighting atrocious. Also have some houseguests that are causing me to delay the chop. But essentially they are at the end of week 10. The majority of them have cloudy trichomes. I hope to get a proper update in this weekend when I hack them down.

Its been a bit of a long few weeks. A lot going on. Drama I wanted no part of. Grandson visiting. Work being busy. Crop being chopped. Protests breaking out. Ignorance is bliss, being informed and active, is the opposite.

This grow is essentially complete. I have chopped it down. Hung it. Now I have it in jars and burping daily. I estimate around 200-300 grams. Not bad. A lot of it is light and airy. Im ok with that. 200 grams of light and airy bud is the same as 200 grams of dense bud.

I do have a one of the Grape Krush x Stankberry left that was being kept as a mom, that I have thrown in the tent, and I have started flowering.

I also started a feminized OG Kush thats still a seedling but. Gearing down for the summer. Might grow it outside or toss it in the flowering tent after the mom is finished.

Here are a few shots of the semi-dried harvest. Mixed GK x Stank and ATF x Stank. Frosty stuff.

Thanks for following along. I think we can close this journal up @Teddy Edwards

Back
Top Bottom