5 Strawberry Banana From DNA Genetics

Awesome sounds like you got them just in time. I got their 320w kit and also the 48SAM they’re awesome.

:passitleft:
Yep, I guess I will go with hlg in the future unless Timber gets more. I really like doing business with Timber, great customer service.✌️

Ive used mars, hps, Perfect Sun Cob, and the QBS are the best for me. The quality is great and they grow some chunky buds also. I yielded almost 2 pound off of two plants setting under my QBs, the ps was on the other side of tent. I don’t know if you follow along any but the plants I grew are in my sig on the two comparative grows I did with Dutch Passion and the Vault.✌️
Well now thats sayiing something. Thats a great weight. How many QBs were used on the two plants?

I want to see the new Gromau5 cob replacement lights in action. Rapid has made fixtures for them, but i just put a Rapid (Cob) 5x5 fixture together and let me tell you, what a piece of shit! The lights and starters are able to slide around on the frame. So you can imagine what its like moving a frame that size with everything loose. When we plugged it in it wasnt any brighter than an Ursa that runs 300 watts less. I know theres more to lights than the way they " look" but it was very disappointing after wresting with the assembly ALL day

Well now thats sayiing something. Thats a great weight. How many QBs were used on the two plants?

I want to see the new Gromau5 cob replacement lights in action. Rapid has made fixtures for them, but i just put a Rapid (Cob) 5x5 fixture together and let me tell you, what a piece of shit! The lights and starters are able to slide around on the frame. So you can imagine what its like moving a frame that size with everything loose. When we plugged it in it wasnt any brighter than an Ursa that runs 300 watts less. I know theres more to lights than the way they " look" but it was very disappointing after wresting with the assembly ALL day
It was three qb panels over those two plants which is 320w but like I said the PS was in the tent also. I had 5 plants in the tent with the PS covering the back half and the QBS covering the front. The two biggest plants was grown directly under the QBs, one had 14oz and the other had 12 I believe if I remember correctly but still pretty impressive if you ask me. I can’t wait to get two more 320w kits for my 5x5.✌️

It was three qb panels over those two plants which is 320w but like I said the PS was in the tent also. I had 5 plants in the tent with the PS covering the back half and the QBS covering the front. The two biggest plants was grown directly under the QBs, one had 14oz and the other had 12 I believe if I remember correctly but still pretty impressive if you ask me. I can’t wait to get two more 320w kits for my 5x5.✌️

Thats awesome. Hell ya thats a good haul. Most of the people here would be pleased as punch to get anything over 7 ounces per. Youve done very well.

Im curious to see what happened to Timber and the QBs. Thats a shame.

Yea me to, I would think they are missing out on a lot of money not selling the QBS cause everyone is getting one seems like.✌️
Its possible they simply cant make them fast enough. A lot of the QB offerings are sold out at HLG

Timber stopped carrying hlgs quantum board and now have their own version with the 48sams if I understand it correctly there wasn't enough meat left on the bones with the hlgs to make it worth selling them.

That’s true , are you still using GH flora series. I’m using it in my dwc bucket and I’m really liking it, I got some dry koolBloom for the last two weeks that you was telling me about.✌️
I dig the flora series. So easy so cheap. Fuck the pretty bottles. Just give me the GH. Glad to hear someone was listening. Koolbloom is the goods... both of them. The dry is an excelent finisher.

I also like Mendocino Avalanche. Ive only used it once, but it also works very well. Its what they call a bud hardener. The two have things in common, so they arent to be used together. Take it easy with Kool Bloom Dry in hydro. Since the plant is sitting in the solution there is no buffering like soil. This additive will change you plants color, which can be fun, but too much will krinkle the shit out of your plants it not used correctly. Im looking forward to seeing you use it.
Timber stopped carrying hlgs quantum board and now have their own version with the 48sams if I understand it correctly there wasn't enough meat left on the bones with the hlgs to make it worth selling them.

Thats interesting. Makes sense, if they can buy them directly from Samsung

Plants look good. I added a little too much Rapidstart and a couple leaves got crispy, no biggie. Still not completely sure what i will do for lights. I have the CMH and Spectrum King but they both suck. I wish i had my Black Dogs but i like my speakers more, which is where their money went.
I'll figure something out.

Its gonna be a soil grow again. This time the excuse is the solar panels require permits and inspectors will be at my house. I dont want to rock the boat with a shed full of plants that doesnt have a permit.

Plants look good. I added a little too much Rapidstart and a couple leaves got crispy, no biggie. Still not completely sure what i will do for lights. I have the CMH and Spectrum King but they both suck. I wish i had my Black Dogs but i like my speakers more, which is where their money went.
I'll figure something out.

Its gonna be a soil grow again. This time the excuse is the solar panels require permits and inspectors will be at my house. I dont want to rock the boat with a shed full of plants that doesnt have a permit.
Dude, you gotta figure something out! The speakers are nice, but if you can't listen to them stoned, what good are they, really? :rofl:

If you have some of this Juicy Fruit I've been smoking, your music will sound great even if it's not actually playing! :rofl:

Dude, you gotta figure something out! The speakers are nice, but if you can't listen to them stoned, what good are they, really? :rofl:

If you have some of this Juicy Fruit I've been smoking, your music will sound great even if it's not actually playing! :rofl:

Yeah, i figure i have about 4 to 6 weeks under the CFLs before i have to do something. They have a ways to go. Juicy Fruit.... i want that

Nice speakers Stltoed but I liked your lights better lol. You probably could have traded some weed for some nice speakers lol.✌️
I guess i asked for this haha. Never bring up audiophilia with a bunch of pot heads! Believe me i would have traded most of what i had for some choice speakers, but theres no box to check for a cannabis payment. Such disrespect of the Black Dogs im surprised you guys are still talking to me

You're going to mail me some of those seeds you're growing right cause I can't get my mitts on them anywhere. Looks good btw, but you need to get back on the hydro horse bud.
Happy Thanksgiving and the deadliest day in shopping. Yeah ive had these seeds awhile. If not DNA Crocket Farms may have them. They do Tangie now i think. I dont grow seeds i just grow buds. haha. Yeah i need to sort some things out on my hydro unit. Its just been so easy to use dirt in cups right now. Scrogdawg will start seeds in dirt then rinse them off and grow them in hydro. I havent tried that yet... its on my list.

Back
Top Bottom