5 Strawberry Banana From DNA Genetics

That'll make a difference for sure haha. Definitely more affordable without batteries.

Hopefully it's close to the same level as the pink candy for ya.

Man, i was getting $650 electrical bills. Wifey wasnt digging it. Its still not cheap. Its a 15 year loan, but we wont see our electrical bill till the end of a year. Kinda scary, if it doesnt go right we could have an E bill much higher than $650

I love my solar, basically the same as you’ll have 26 panels and no battery. It wasn’t cheap but my electric bills mostly are. My inverter went down in September and I didn’t notice for over a month. So I now know the panels save me over $700/month. So far this month I generated 550kWh and my grow uses about 600kWh for the whole month so it should be $0 now that it’s fixed.

Wasn’t the Pink Candy your least favorite plant when it was growing, nice turn around.

:passitleft:

I love my solar, basically the same as you’ll have 26 panels and no battery. It wasn’t cheap but my electric bills mostly are. My inverter went down in September and I didn’t notice for over a month. So I now know the panels save me over $700/month. So far this month I generated 550kWh and my grow uses about 600kWh for the whole month so it should be $0 now that it’s fixed.

Wasn’t the Pink Candy your least favorite plant when it was growing, nice turn around.

I truly hope the panel thing works.
I think youre refering to Lemon Skittles.

The little plant with the best looking buds in the world.... just not the strongest.

Pink Candy was a clone given to me by a friend. Super sweet, strongly smelling of tropical fruit. Running out..... what am i gonna do!?

Oh yeah zskittles. Whichever was the mango smelling one was really strong for being so immature. I can only imagine that it only got better as it matured. I dropped a few new varieties a couple months ago, I’m finally ready for something less OG.

Oh yeah zskittles. Whichever was the mango smelling one was really strong for being so immature. I can only imagine that it only got better as it matured. I dropped a few new varieties a couple months ago, I’m finally ready for something less OG.

How is your room doing? I havent seen it completed. Send pictures. If you dont want to load them on here because its a pain in the ass, text them to me.

It’s going pretty well. I tried to slim down but still ended up with three full tents. Kind of let them get away from me a bit but things are mostly back on track now.
5424575E-CB26-414C-BD73-063A9B3D7151.jpeg
601635AC-149C-48C9-97F6-E2884A1E0647.jpeg
4180E686-06D3-4753-B2FB-CE219C85D51C.jpeg

It’s going pretty well. I tried to slim down but still ended up with three full tents. Kind of let them get away from me a bit but things are mostly back on track now.
Looks pretty good. Bigger tents? Looks like it.

So tell me. What do you think of Quantum Boards? I may go that way. Not sure what my next light will be but its not gonna cost like Black Dogs. I love there lights, but not for 2 grand. And it wont be a Rapid fixture

Yeah when I moved to the basement I upgraded to 4’x4’s.

I love the QBs they blow my old lights out of the water. They’re as good as I’ve ever had at least. It’s the way the light spreads so evenly that makes them so nice. It’s hard to create shadows. I’ve always thought LEDs couldn’t really compete with HPS but I don’t think that anymore.

When will you harvest that big plant

I just went to their site and didn’t see the QBs so I guess they don’t, well will be going with hog lol.✌️
You got your QBs 3 months ago? What do you think? They are wildly popular. And dirt cheap by comparison. What other lights have you used?

Ive used mars, hps, Perfect Sun Cob, and the QBS are the best for me. The quality is great and they grow some chunky buds also. I yielded almost 2 pound off of two plants setting under my QBs, the ps was on the other side of tent. I don’t know if you follow along any but the plants I grew are in my sig on the two comparative grows I did with Dutch Passion and the Vault.✌️

Yeah when I moved to the basement I upgraded to 4’x4’s.

I love the QBs they blow my old lights out of the water. They’re as good as I’ve ever had at least. It’s the way the light spreads so evenly that makes them so nice. It’s hard to create shadows. I’ve always thought LEDs couldn’t really compete with HPS but I don’t think that anymore.

Im curious if they have the penetration some on the more powerful lights have.
Im a big fan of multisource lighting. The light coming in off axis is really important i think.

Back
Top Bottom