420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: March 2018

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - March 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sweet Trainwreck Auto with bowl training. Day 86 :battingeyelashes:
full

full

Watch out for that Sweet Trainwreck Auto. That stuff will make you see visions. My son was playing YouTube videos of a redneck squirrel trap that involved a shotgun. After the trap sprung, and the squirrel was shot, I could have sworn that I could see the squirrel's soul rising up towards the top of the screen. I watched it over and over in disbelief of the camera catching proof of the afterlife. When sober it's pretty clear it's a rope and wire mesh that was part of the traps activation mechanism. Hence, the strain has been renamed "Squirrel Soul" in our house. I've also seen the line in my no line bifocals and had an experience where my glasses turned into binoculars (everything was super close up). Some trippy stuff.

Watch out for that Sweet Trainwreck Auto. That stuff will make you see visions. My son was playing YouTube videos of a redneck squirrel trap that involved a shotgun. After the trap sprung, and the squirrel was shot, I could have sworn that I could see the squirrel's soul rising up towards the top of the screen. I watched it over and over in disbelief of the camera catching proof of the afterlife. When sober it's pretty clear it's a rope and wire mesh that was part of the traps activation mechanism. Hence, the strain has been renamed "Squirrel Soul" in our house. I've also seen the line in my no line bifocals and had an experience where my glasses turned into binoculars (everything was super close up). Some trippy stuff.

Well, I'm sold! Another seed to add to the list.

Well, I'm sold! Another seed to add to the list.
Disclaimer, the Squirrel Soul event involved coupling it it with a few Long Island Iced Teas (which is a decent pairing since mine came out smelling like an Arnold Palmer, iced tea and lemonade). The line in the bifocals and binocular glasses were sans alcohol.

I'd smoke any of it....it all makes me :drool:

Lots of good entries...hard to choose.

And the winner is...

Buckshot317 with his Mothers Milk x Starfighter. Congratulations! :goodjob:

For the record, Cultivator had two votes disallowed from members with fewer than 50 posts, so it has made no difference to the result. (And he won NOTM anyway :thumb:)

Congratulations Buckshot317!:bravo::welldone::high-five:

Well done on the win. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose thats just how it goes :cool:. Maybe I will try this plant again in Aprils contest or maybe I will try another, decisions decisions. Peace.
Thanks brother, this is my first time entering, it was always hard for me to pick out just one girl, they all are special in their own way.

Congrats to everyone that entered :Namaste::Namaste::passitleft:

Nice!!! Congrats.:bravo:

I think there were some awesome entries. They were all winners in my book.

Back
Top Bottom