420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: March 2018

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - March 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sweet Trainwreck Auto with bowl training. Day 86 :battingeyelashes:
full

full

Those are some serious plants!! Dammit! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I know I guess we choose the wrong month.... but I knew growchy was gonna kill it last month. And totally forgot the month before. I want to do a plant to fill the tub at some point this year. I think it will be a CBD amnesia. Cultivators normal amneisea came out great (but when DOSENT his plants?). Really it's my only 1 to 1 cbd:thc plant and I don't want to run short on cbd goodness.

How soon are you going to do the liberty haze? I think it could be cool to grow it for 4th of July, but it will probably end up being a flip it for 4th of july deal....

I know I guess we choose the wrong month.... but I knew growchy was gonna kill it last month. And totally forgot the month before. I want to do a plant to fill the tub at some point this year. I think it will be a CBD amnesia. Cultivators normal amneisea came out great (but when DOSENT his plants?). Really it's my only 1 to 1 cbd:thc plant and I don't want to run short on cbd goodness.

How soon are you going to do the liberty haze? I think it could be cool to grow it for 4th of July, but it will probably end up being a flip it for 4th of july deal....

I know right!! I saw yours then roost then cultivator THAN cola monster!!! I just started rolling around throwing a tantrum :rofl::rofl:

I’ve recovered and now I’m thinking how F’n cool this is to be running in this race with such heavy hitters! :adore::adore::adore:

You wait boys! This race isn’t over and if not March I’ll be back in May no wait that’s Ase’s month hmmmmm ;)

I LOVE THIS PLANT!!

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

They may have to up the timeout phase. Us pinch hitters will have no chance.......:ciao:

I'm not suggesting it.......so don't get all wadded up.... :thumb:

We will just need to get better.....

They may have to up the timeout phase. Us pinch hitters will have no chance.......:ciao:

I'm not suggesting it.......so don't get all wadded up.... :thumb:

We will just need to get better.....
All wadded up about it...lololol:rofl:

The contest guidelines say "Please submit a photo of your best plant" - they don't say 'submit a photo of a plant you think will be better than all the others...' ;) so, this is my best plant to date and the plant of the month in my garden fo' sure! Thought she should get to rub shoulders with the greats before she becomes oil and food medicine :slide:

CBD Critical Cure

:popcorn::smokin::popcorn::smokin::popcorn:

The contest guidelines say "Please submit a photo of your best plant" - they don't say 'submit a photo of a plant you think will be better than all the others...' ;) so, this is my best plant to date and the plant of the month in my garden fo' sure! Thought she should get to rub shoulders with the greats before she becomes oil and food medicine :slide:

CBD Critical Cure

:popcorn::smokin::popcorn::smokin::popcorn:
She looks great, I bet she'll provide some great meds. You can build the greatest light ever, but will never come close to the sun. I love outdoor runs :Namaste::welldone::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom